West Indies vs Australia [Super 8s/Game 1] - Aus Inns Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 over the top of Sarwan on the boundary. That should've been caught.

Hayden playing risky there.
Just over Sarwans head for 4. He ran in about 5 metres and it went over his head. Big mistake there. Could be costly.

Sarwan signalled a SIX out of shame!! A four would mean seriously bad judgement!

Hussey's poor tournemnt continues - he plays on.

Windies back in it?

234-5
9.1 ov left

BOWLED! Hussey out chopping a yorker onto his stumps. Way outside off stump and Huss drags it on. He isnt having a good WC. Yet another low score. What ever happed to him coming in with 5 overs to go and smashing them from ball one?
He made 9
5/234
40.5 overs

Watto in then the tail. Watto has to stick with Hayden.

ThaSiccSense said:
because some will keep bragging Nazir made the highest score in this WC. one of the things used by some fans to justify some players position

Mark Nicholas has developed a mancrush on Matty Hayden, consistently referring to his high fitness levels.

12thMan said:
because some will keep bragging Nazir made the highest score in this WC. one of the things used by some fans to justify some players position

It was a good knock though, a few of the teams will have a chance to break it playing Ireland.

I am loving every run that Hayden is scoring. Hopefully Taylor gets some wickets too. These folks could really help me in Fantasy cricket. Doing terrible at the moment.

Very very good over from Samuels. Only 3 from it.
We need some runs.

SHOT! Six to Hayden. Amazing shot. Down the ground and it just clears the fielder.

Six more! Amazing shot. That would have been out of the St Kitts ground. But we are playing in Antigua. Not St Kitts.

Great hitting by Hayden, I think Nicholas is getting a little bit too excited.

ThaSiccSense said:
It was a good knock though, a few of the teams will have a chance to break it playing Ireland.
yes it was a very good knock. I just have some problem with the fans (it gets boring) and not the player

6, 4, 6 by Hayden

fuzuk2007 said:
Great hitting by Hayden, I think Nicholas is getting a little bit too excited.

Def, almost orgasmic sounds protuding from Nicholas, severe mancrush on Hayden

That is a wicket shot from Hayden. Just clipped off his toes through midwicket to the boundary.

saeed anwars record in big danger

come on you windies

lets see some magic and haydens stumps on the ground

Hayden stil running like a cheetah after a long innings
covers coming out :(

Players are coming off due to rain.
Crowd isnt happy.
Aus 5/186
46.2 overs

Hayden 153*
Watson 11*

I can't believe I dropped Hayden from my team after the first game. D'oh

gambino said:
saeed anwars record in big danger

come on you windies

lets see some magic and haydens stumps on the ground
It isnt in any real danger.
He needs 22 balls to get 32 to break it. That's if he has all the strike!

Last edited:
Aussies are set to get 300+ in each of the 4 games. That's if we get back on the field to end our innings.

game re-starts and haydos starts with a 4 after a misfield!

what a sweep shot for six by watson, great improvisation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back