Who will win the Premier League 2023/24 title (Top 5 finishes also)?

Still difficult to predict who would be the winner as the race for the premiership may go down the wire. But easy to predict that Arsenal, Man city and Liverpool fc are going to be in top 3.

Read about Ruben Neves refusing to leave as he's settled in at Saudi, so I wont be surprised if more injuries occur a couple might come over from teams that are off the pace.

Sure they want the Saudi league to improve fast but Newcastle is still their biggest brand atm. Lets see what happens in January.

The problem City have is the way they are currently playing the gap could be quite big by the time their decent run of fixtures arrives

Whilst I wouldn't rule out City overhauling a decent points gap (they've done it before), if there are two teams (Liverpool/Arsenal) that are ahead of them then I wouldn't fancy them to catch both

Their game with Villa is huge, both Liverpool and Arsenal will be badly wanting them to lose that
People are getting a little carried away with city's form - they have draw against Chelsea, spurs and Liverpool. They are only 3 points off top. Yes Villa away is tough, but Arsenal have to go to Villa and Anfield this month as well. So there is no guarantee any of top 3 is going to open up a gap.

Also Arsenal and Liverpool will be impacted by Afcons / Asia cup call ups in January.

City have a period between Feb and March where they play Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Brighton and man utd. That's the period where they will be tested most again.

Liverpool are getting results, but you can't having to come from behind every game. Arsenal have the vast majority of big tough away games to play.

End of Dec / January will give a better idea of which of these 3 teams is able to balance its squad best through a jam packed festive period.

Yup without Doku or Grealish on the left. Rodri is out to. Good Ebening
Emery has never beaten Pep so this week would be good chance to change that occurence

So Man city have dropped points vs Chelsea, spurs and Liverpool recently.

3 draws from 3 games

In same fixtures

Arsenal have drawn vs Chelsea and spurs. Play liver pool at end of month

Liverpool drew vs Chelsea, lost to spurs, play Arsensl end of month

So all 3 of these teams have got poor returns so far from bigger games.

Yet for Man city, people are calling it a crisis

Plenty of points will be dropped in big six games, plus villa and Newcastle improving as well.

The problem City have is the way they are currently playing the gap could be quite big by the time their decent run of fixtures arrives

Whilst I wouldn't rule out City overhauling a decent points gap (they've done it before), if there are two teams (Liverpool/Arsenal) that are ahead of them then I wouldn't fancy them to catch both

Their game with Villa is huge, both Liverpool and Arsenal will be badly wanting them to lose that
Loss incoming for City

Villa have absolutely battered them today, been such a one sided game

The Man City squad of this season is weaker than the squad of last season. This is because Doku, Nunes and Kovacic are not as good or influential as Gundogan and Mahrez were. When did I mention the starting XI? This is a very simple point, though I can’t say I’m surprised you still fail to comprehend it.

Yes weaker Man City are still better than Burnley, Newcastle, Sheffield,
Fulham, West Ham, Red Star Belgrade and Forest. What exactly is that supposed to prove? 🤣🤣
Lol, apparently this was a groundbreaking discovery that I had to justify, in reality it's so obvious that everyone knows it.

City are on a treble hangover with a weaker squad, so as of now the title race is wide open. They won't click back into gear until KDB comes to save them.

Lol, apparently this was a groundbreaking discovery that I had to justify, in reality it's so obvious that everyone knows it.

City are on a treble hangover with a weaker squad, so as of now the title race is wide open. They won't click back into gear until KDB comes to save them.
With them missing games due to the Club World Cup they could be massively adrift by the time KDB is back

What would be very problematic is being adrift and it being to two clubs, whilst chasing one club down is doable it tends to be difficult if there are two clubs to chase as you are relying on two teams to choke

If I had to call it now I'd say Liverpool will win with Arsenal second

With them missing games due to the Club World Cup they could be massively adrift by the time KDB is back

What would be very problematic is being adrift and it being to two clubs, whilst chasing one club down is doable it tends to be difficult if there are two clubs to chase as you are relying on two teams to choke

If I had to call it now I'd say Liverpool will win with Arsenal second
I wouldn't write a champion team like this off too easily, even if they're in a bad patch now. They have an easier run of games coming up to get some confidence back, and KDB's return is around the corner.

City will be right back into it in the new year, so every point now for Arsenal and Liverpool is golddust. Especially for Arsenal as our run-in is a lot tougher than the other sides.

I wouldn't write a champion team like this off too easily, even if they're in a bad patch now. They have an easier run of games coming up to get some confidence back, and KDB's return is around the corner.

City will be right back into it in the new year, so every point now for Arsenal and Liverpool is golddust. Especially for Arsenal as our run-in is a lot tougher than the other sides.
It's not just a case of writing them off, they'll have a good run at some point, Pep is too good not to have that but it's more a case of how good Arsenal and Liverpool are

If they can build a gap whilst City are clearly struggling (3 points from a possible 12 is from them) then the damage will have been done

It's not just a case of writing them off, they'll have a good run at some point, Pep is too good not to have that but it's more a case of how good Arsenal and Liverpool are

If they can build a gap whilst City are clearly struggling (3 points from a possible 12 is from them) then the damage will have been done
We will see in January how ambitious both Arsenal and Liverpool are in regards to trying to win a title.

Whole reason Liverpool slightly fell away from higher standards they set was because they became complacent on recruitment and failed to address their midfield issues until this summer. They still Need a CB and a high quality DM and let's see in January if they spend to try and win title.

Same goes for Arsenal, the January signings were not ones which were going to win a title. Trossard was quality, however jorghino was average at best and not going to elevate Arsenal and kiwor was simply not ready for 1st team football in PL, let alone a title challenge. So another striker and a replacement for partey or another midfielder Is needed.

We will see how much FSG and kronkes want to win a title next month

Gary Neville says Arsenal are Man City's only title challengers in Premier League race, after Liverpool's draw with Man Utd

Gary Neville says Arsenal are the only team who will challenge Man City in the Premier League title race this season following Liverpool's draw with Man Utd at Anfield.

The Gunners returned to the top of the Premier League table with a 2-0 win over Brighton at the Emirates Stadium, earning high praise from opposition manager Roberto De Zerbi who labelled them the 'best team' in the top flight.

They kept their nerve as two of their title rivals, Manchester City and Liverpool, were both held to disappointing home draws by Crystal Palace and Manchester United respectively - the latter dropping points at Anfield for the first time this season.

Speaking on the Gary Neville Podcast, Neville defended City's drop in form - having now won only one of their last six Premier League games - given their incredible consistency in recent years, but said Arsenal's squad put them in a better position to wrestle their crown come the end of the season.

"This is un-City like, it's un-Pep like," he said. "It's not what we see from his teams. They've dropped points in five out of the last six games; they've had some real difficult moments, dropped points you'd never expect them to drop.

"People aren't whacking them, we're not sitting here saying they're rubbish. People have sat here and said Man Utd have been shambolic over the last few weeks, but City are just below their level.

"They have built up so much credit in the bank over the last few years, that they are allowed that few months off where they do drop a few points off - and they are still only a few points off the top of the league.

"They are still where you would want to be in the pack, and if they are still there in February, they will be dangerous. But the reason I've said Arsenal are going to win the league is because I'm banking on those little bits of injuries you get post-treble, that post-treble complacency and drop-off, and I'm banking on Arsenal keeping their main players fit.

"I do think Arsenal are the only challengers for City, I never bought into the Liverpool thing before [Sunday], it could happen just because of purely Klopp, if they strengthen that midfield in January, but I feel Arsenal are a better team."

Arsenal's win, coupled with Liverpool's point against Man Utd, denied Aston Villa top spot following their own celebrated victory at Brentford, where they interrupted their hosts' solid home form with a 2-1 victory through Ollie Watkins' late header.

City, liverpool and villa looking strongest at top of table

FT: Fulham 2-1 Arsenal

That's three games without a win for Arsenal.

They miss the chance to go top and instead end the year in fourth.

Liverpool could be five points ahead of the Gunners by tomorrow evening.

FT: Fulham 2-1 Arsenal

That's three games without a win for Arsenal.

They miss the chance to go top and instead end the year in fourth.

Liverpool could be five points ahead of the Gunners by tomorrow evening.
1 win in last 5 games.

This is why I told people to relax when they were over excited after wolves ah Luton games, I said we had a tough December coming up

Liverpool look like they will take some shifting of top of league, even without salah they have enough fire power to win games. Vast majority of people in this thread stupidly wrote them off.

Looks like another city vs liverpool title race

Liverpool look like they will take some shifting of top of league, even without salah they have enough fire power to win games. Vast majority of people in this thread stupidly wrote them off.

Looks like another city vs liverpool title race

I predicted LFC to win the league. We do have a great chance but we are not the finished article, as many new players are still gelling. Still a long way to go but we do have an easier run in at the end compared to Arsenal. City will always be there challenging.

I predicted LFC to win the league. We do have a great chance but we are not the finished article, as many new players are still gelling. Still a long way to go but we do have an easier run in at the end compared to Arsenal. City will always be there challenging.
City last 9 games of seaaon, I would expect them to win 8 out of their last 9 games, only spurs (away) is tough for them.

Liverpools fixtures are slightly tougher.

City do have to play united, brighton, Arsenal and Liverpool (Anfield) in March.

I still think you need to sign a DM and a CB. But your manager and key players have been in title races before

City last 9 games of seaaon, I would expect them to win 8 out of their last 9 games, only spurs (away) is tough for them.

Liverpools fixtures are slightly tougher.

City do have to play united, brighton, Arsenal and Liverpool (Anfield) in March.

I still think you need to sign a DM and a CB. But your manager and key players have been in title races before

The game at Anfield for City will be crucial, not just the 3 points but mentally for Liverpool , if we win and win well, the confidence will be very strong going all the way.

LFC have Chelsea and Arsenal next, both tough games. If we win both, only then I will fully believe the title race is truly on.

The game at Anfield for City will be crucial, not just the 3 points but mentally for Liverpool , if we win and win well, the confidence will be very strong going all the way.

LFC have Chelsea and Arsenal next, both tough games. If we win both, only then I will fully believe the title race is truly on.
Arsenal have to beat Liverpool or gap between two sides will be tough to pull back. For Liverpool it's getting through that game with atleast a point.

I think you will beat Chelsea

Arsenal have to beat Liverpool or gap between two sides will be tough to pull back. For Liverpool it's getting through that game with atleast a point.

I think you will beat Chelsea

Agree, a point is a good result for LFC at the Emirates. I think Liverpool will fancy their chances to take all 3 points.

Its going to be , whoever takes their chances will win.

Arsenal not looking to sign a striker? Anyone in the pipeline?

Agree, a point is a good result for LFC at the Emirates. I think Liverpool will fancy their chances to take all 3 points.

Its going to be , whoever takes their chances will win.

Arsenal not looking to sign a striker? Anyone in the pipeline?
No strikers coming in, the owners won't put their own money in for transfers so that means no new player we need.

Also I think owners are saying to Arteta we've allowed you to spend, it's time you started coaching these players and getting best out of them.

The 100M wasted on havertz and raya. Two players the club didn't need shows the level of incompetence Arteta has, the sooner he's sacked the better.

No strikers coming in, the owners won't put their own money in for transfers so that means no new player we need.

Also I think owners are saying to Arteta we've allowed you to spend, it's time you started coaching these players and getting best out of them.

The 100M wasted on havertz and raya. Two players the club didn't need shows the level of incompetence Arteta has, the sooner he's sacked the better.

Yep he has been given a lot of cash and seems control of which players to sign or not.

Those two are certainly a waste of such huge money. Maybe he can sell a couple and make some money to buy a striker? Tony isnt coming yet, Benzema there are some stories he may leave Saudi. Solanki would be a good buy, he is in top form , premier league experience etc.

Yep he has been given a lot of cash and seems control of which players to sign or not.

Those two are certainly a waste of such huge money. Maybe he can sell a couple and make some money to buy a striker? Tony isnt coming yet, Benzema there are some stories he may leave Saudi. Solanki would be a good buy, he is in top form , premier league experience etc.
He personally asked for players like Vieira, havertz and Raya and its shows his squad building skills are rubbish.

Unless someone offers Brentford 80-100 M I can't see them selling. Yeah Arsenal would have to sell nketitah and a few others to raise money, Arsenal are useless when it comes to play sales for good price.

Benzema on loan would cost to much. Solanki is average at best.

He personally asked for players like Vieira, havertz and Raya and its shows his squad building skills are rubbish.

Unless someone offers Brentford 80-100 M I can't see them selling. Yeah Arsenal would have to sell nketitah and a few others to raise money, Arsenal are useless when it comes to play sales for good price.

Benzema on loan would cost to much. Solanki is average at best.

Ive seen nothing at all, which is suprising. Surely someone on loan, if Jesus and Eddie become injured, you cant play Haveertz up front lol.

The only name Ive read is Xavi Simons. He is a kid and not a striker.

I think summer Tony is a possibility but next season, Spurs, Chelsea and others will be stronger too.

Arsenal must beat a rampant Liverpool on Sunday to try and reign them in. Lose and that's 8 points behind. With West ham away to follow as well..

Man city next fixtures

Brentford (A), Everton (H), Chelsea (H) Brentford (H) Bournemouth (A)

Arsenal's next fixtures

West ham (A) Burnley (A) Newcastle ( H)
Sheff utd (A)

Liverpool next fixtures

Burnley (H) Brentford (A) Liverpool (H)

This is where Man city would be expected to click into gear this month, so Arsenal and Liverpool will need to keep up and take max points from their games in February

Looking for excuses already for when he bottles the title race

7YoazWw.jpg

Looking for excuses already for when he bottles the title race

7YoazWw.jpg
I said at start of season when fixtures came out, that I'd expect man city to win 8 out of their last 9 league games. Both Liverpool or Arsenal indeed would need a decent lead going into last 9 games

With Liverpool playing City on Sunday, best result for Arsenal in this game would be a draw, there aren't to many other games either of these sides ars like to drop points in so a draw would be a good result. Arsenal have to do their bit vs Brentford

Arsenal will come third. Their striker is not world class plus they dont have enough world class bench strenght to win it. I feel Man City will win the league

Whilst Man city have supposedly "not looked great" and look "vulnerable" at the back, they have won 7 and drawn 1 of their 8 PL fixtures this year.

At same time Liverpool have won 7 and lost 1 out of their PL games this year.

Just because neither side has looked as rampant as Arsenal this year, people seemingly to forget these two sides now how to pace themselves in a title race.

The EPL winner will most likely be decided in tomorrow's crunch tie at Anfield. I don't see Arsenal defeating Man City, Spurs or Man Utd all away from home. Man City are favourites at the moment seeing all the injuries Liverpool have.

Manchester United ended their two-match losing streak as first-half penalties from Bruno Fernandes and Marcus Rashford were enough to defeat Everton at Old Trafford.

In a strange game, in which Everton became the fifth side in six Premier League games to have at least 20 shots against Erik ten Hag's side, the visitors were made to pay for their profligacy and reckless defending.

Skipper James Tarkowski and fellow defender Ben Godfrey both caught Alejandro Garnacho with rash challenges.

Fernandes took the first spot-kick and beat Jordan Pickford with a precise low shot to the England keeper's left corner.

However, the United skipper passed on responsibility to Rashford on the second occasion. It seemed a needless risk but Rashford kept his nerve to send Pickford the wrong way for his seventh goal of the season.

After defeats by Fulham and Manchester City, the result pushed United to within three points of fifth-placed Tottenham, although Ange Postecoglou's men do have two matches in hand.

And, after Thursday's European results, fifth is not as sure of securing Champions League qualification next term as it previously appeared to be.

The loss continued an awful run for Everton, who have now picked up just five points from 11 games and with next week's Merseyside derby called off because of Liverpool's FA Cup commitments, Sean Dyche's men could find themselves in the relegation zone during the international break.

Premier League title race: Will Arsenal, Liverpool or Manchester City win?​

Sunday is shaping up to be a huge day in the Premier League title race, with Liverpool playing Brighton and Manchester City hosting title rivals Arsenal.

The Reds would go top if they pick up a point or more against the Seagulls - before current leaders Arsenal go to third-placed City.

For the first time since 2014, just one point separates the top three after 28 games played - and it now looks likely that it will go down to the wire.

It will be their first league matches in three weeks - because of the FA Cup quarter-finals and an international break - so let us refresh your memory of how it's shaping up.

BBC Sport, with data experts Nielsen's Gracenote, help to break down the title race match-by-match to see who is projected for glory or heartbreak.

Current table​

1711630907603.png

What are the remaining fixtures?​

1711630929024.png

Pep Guardiola's City side are in typically formidable post-Christmas form as they aim for an English top-flight record of four consecutive titles. They have 10 wins from 13 league games since December's 1-0 defeat by Aston Villa.

As for Liverpool, the 3-1 loss at Arsenal on 4 February remains their only league defeat in nine games so far in 2024. Jurgen Klopp's team still have a trip to Goodison Park for the Merseyside derby to fit into a busy schedule.

On Arsenal, although they end this weekend top of the table, Simon Gleave, head of analysis at Nielsen's Gracenote says their Euro Club Index simulations have the title battle as a "two-horse race", rating City and Liverpool higher as well as the Gunners having "trickier" fixtures.

He adds: "Arsenal have six matches left against teams in the Premier League's top half but five of those are away from home. Manchester City and Liverpool also both have six matches remaining against teams in the top half of the Premier League, but four of City's are at home and half of Liverpool's are."

Match-by-match projections​

1711630980869.png

1711630997108.png

1711631011350.png

When were the other closest three-way title races?​

There have only been a handful of three-way Premier League title races where the teams have been separated by just two points towards the end of a 38-game season.

2013-14: By as late as 6 May 2014 only two points separated Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea, but City won their game in hand to leapfrog a stumbling Liverpool - characterised by Steven Gerrard's infamous slip and Crystal Palace's comeback - to snatch the title.

2001-02: On 23 April 2002, Arsenal led Liverpool by a point with Man Utd a further point back. But Arsenal had a game in hand and were part-way through a run of 11 consecutive wins and sealed the title by beating United at Old Trafford.

1995-96: In mid-March, with eight games left Man Utd were level on 61 points with Newcastle and Liverpool were on 59 points in third. Despite having played two games more, Sir Alex Ferguson's side saw off the challenge of Kevin Keegan's Magpies.

Who do the prediction models suggest wins the title?​

1711631039853.png

Gracenote estimates the probability of each match outcome - win, draw or loss - using their Euro Club Index and then simulates the rest of the season a million times to create the probabilities.

1711631059768.png

1711631073886.png

Arsenal's title challenge started to fade at the same stage last year.

Gleave says: "Manchester City came into their own at the end of last season when the title race was transformed from a 50/50 battle at the beginning of April into a near-certain league title for Pep Guardiola's team less than a month later."

What if they finish level on points?​

Should there be a tie, the league is decided on goal difference, then goals scored, then most points in the head-to-head matches, then most away goals in the head-to-head record.

Whatever happens, there are certain to be plenty of twists and turns between now and the final day of the campaign on 19 May.

Last edited:
Man city will win 7 and draw 1 (spurs away) out of their last 8 games which will leave them with 88 points.

Arsenal will need to match City's results to finish above them, dropping points in 1 game (possibly spurs away?), to win title they need to win all 8 games remaining

So if Liverpool want the title they need essentially 23 points points from their last 9 games to win title

Looks like spurs fixture for each side will have a huge bearing on title.

Man city will win 7 and draw 1 (spurs away) out of their last 8 games which will leave them with 88 points.

Arsenal will need to match City's results to finish above them, dropping points in 1 game (possibly spurs away?), to win title they need to win all 8 games remaining

So if Liverpool want the title they need essentially 23 points points from their last 9 games to win title

Spurs will be under pressure to with us breathing down their necks, they have the advantage if they win their next game from a top 4 proposition; how they play with that lead will be interesting. You also need us to keep that pressure on Spurs, agree they are probably the most live fixture from the final matches

Spurs will be under pressure to with us breathing down their necks, they have the advantage if they win their next game from a top 4 proposition; how they play with that lead will be interesting. You also need us to keep that pressure on Spurs, agree they are probably the most live fixture from the final matches
You guys need to get players back fit and quickly. I thought Liverpool at Villa Park, would be tough for them. But if you keep struggling they will breeze through that game.

Spurs vs Arsenal, they get near enough 2 weeks rest before game. Arsenal play 5 games in 2 weeks. But if you want to do well you got to handle pressure
ore

Liverpool will win the league.

They have what others lack which is “clutch.” They can score goals whenever and offensively look like a threat from the first to the last minute.

Let’s not forget that they have key players coming back from injuries and also have an easy run of games with no CL football to worry about.

It won’t be as easy as one would think but I have more confidence in Liverpool than any other club. Also credit for them so doing SO well in difficult games without key players.

I don't think City go unbeaten the rest of the season and I certainly don't see them winning 7 from 8

I reckon there will be a couple of draws for them

A lot will also depend on how far they (as well as Arsenal) progress in the CL

Liverpool are capable of wining every game from now on , it’s in their hands . However I do think all 3 teams will drop points.

When the European fixtures come into play next week , the pressure will increase . Injuries will also play a huge part .

Liverpool v Sheffield tonight . Score is not important, 3 points is !

I don't think City go unbeaten the rest of the season and I certainly don't see them winning 7 from 8

I reckon there will be a couple of draws for them

A lot will also depend on how far they (as well as Arsenal) progress in the CL
Which games are they going to drop points in apart from spurs (away)?
Who they drawing against?

Crystal Palace (a)

13: Luton (h)

20: Tottenham (a)

27: Nottingham Forest (a)

May

4: Wolves (h)

11: Fulham (a)

19: West Ham (h)

Brighton (a) - date to be confirmed

Liverpool are capable of wining every game from now on , it’s in their hands . However I do think all 3 teams will drop points.

When the European fixtures come into play next week , the pressure will increase . Injuries will also play a huge part .

Liverpool v Sheffield tonight . Score is not important, 3 points is !
Sheff utd Is the game where Liverpool can boost their goal difference. Should be a cricket score

Sheff utd Is the game where Liverpool can boost their goal difference. Should be a cricket score

Liverpool should score 3+ but going for goal difference should only be a thought if 3 zip up . Sheffield will parking the bus , if we don’t score within 30 mins , it’s important to stay patient .

Most positive for lfc is the players available have huge amounts of energy & very good form .

Remember Liverpool were poor last season , but managed 5th after a great run in the latter stage . Similar in recent seasons too , so nothing new for this manger & senior players .

Arsenal play Saturday & then Tuesday v Bayern . Two tough matches in 3 days . If Arsenal come out with 2 wins , it will be huge boost for the remaining matches .

When Liverpool win tonight they will 3 points ahead of City, Arsenal 1 points ahead.

City's decent fixtures have now arrived, so it's down to Liverpool and Arsenal to get 22 points+ from last 8 games if they want to finish ahead of City

Liverpool should score 3+ but going for goal difference should only be a thought if 3 zip up . Sheffield will parking the bus , if we don’t score within 30 mins , it’s important to stay patient .

Most positive for lfc is the players available have huge amounts of energy & very good form .

Remember Liverpool were poor last season , but managed 5th after a great run in the latter stage . Similar in recent seasons too , so nothing new for this manger & senior players .

Arsenal play Saturday & then Tuesday v Bayern . Two tough matches in 3 days . If Arsenal come out with 2 wins , it will be huge boost for the remaining matches .
Liverpool with chances they create should be looking at miminim 7-0

Arsenal foolishly took foot off pedal when 5-0 up and only won 6-0, they should have been aiming for 10.

Don't worry crystanbul won't happen again tonight 🤭

Liverpool with chances they create should be looking at miminim 7-0

Arsenal foolishly took foot off pedal when 5-0 up and only won 6-0, they should have been aiming for 10.

Don't worry crystanbul won't happen again tonight 🤭

Has an English league title ever been won by goal difference?

Its possible but unlikely imo .

This run in is mental now , all 3 have the team to win all remaining fixture. Arsenal threw it away last season but looking far stronger this year . Is this how you see it ?

one game at time for Arsenal, brighton away won't be easy but we can get 3 points.

You have man utd away and they showed in FA Cup they can cause an upset

Has an English league title ever been won by goal difference?

Its possible but unlikely imo .

This run in is mental now , all 3 have the team to win all remaining fixture. Arsenal threw it away last season but looking far stronger this year . Is this how you see it ?
Man city won it with Aguero goal on goal difference

Arsenal won title at Anfield 89 on goal difference

Right now Liverpool are favourites. If you get 7 wins and 2 draws or better, from your last 9 games that will be enough.

The United and villa games were only 2 I could see you dropping points in. But I think way villa are dipping you should beat them.

Also Europa league shouldn't really effect your squad. It's your title to lose now.

Arsenal are 3rd favourites with fixtures left, unless we win all 8 thats only way this team is winning title.

Yes Liverpool and City know how to win 7,8,9 etc.. games in a row at end of season.

Something this Arsenal team hasn't proven yet

Only game I saw pool dropping points was at old Trafford but united are dreadful. Villa away is tricky to but I reckon when it gets to that game they'll probably just need a draw.

Only game I saw pool dropping points was at old Trafford but united are dreadful. Villa away is tricky to but I reckon when it gets to that game they'll probably just need a draw.
Liverpool should win all their home games. They have good records at grounds on remaining away games to.

So unless someone does a Slippy Gerrard or a crystanbul, it's theirs to lose

one game at time for Arsenal, brighton away won't be easy but we can get 3 points.

You have man utd away and they showed in FA Cup they can cause an upset

Brighton are starting to play better football but give chances , should be a fascinating match .

Liverpool will go yard every match, unlike city & Arsenal won’t rest that big guns . Mostly due to having an early easier European fixture . Premier league will take priority over Europe unless you are on Champions league .

Brighton are starting to play better football but give chances , should be a fascinating match .

Liverpool will go yard every match, unlike city & Arsenal won’t rest that big guns . Mostly due to having an early easier European fixture . Premier league will take priority over Europe unless you are on Champions league .
Brighton do like to attack, at same time Arsenal are not conceding many goals or chances which will Arsenal a solid platform again to work from.

If Brighton are as open as last seasons game at home. They will get torn apart again.

Brighton do like to attack, at same time Arsenal are not conceding many goals or chances which will Arsenal a solid platform again to work from.

If Brighton are as open as last seasons game at home. They will get torn apart again.

At home their defence is a lot better , usually only concede one max . Arsenal are solid at the back but unlike the city game , they will send more bodies forward allowing space for the seagulls.

At this stage you want to score early , take the lead & keep it, the longer it’s even the more pressure, meaning possible more errors, same for all 3 teams from now on .

Liverpool 1-0 Sheffield

Crazy error by their keeper . Liverpool need to put this game to bed , 1-0 is never safe against any opposition

Salah had 9 attempts, should have had a hat. Arsenal will have enough chances to win the game , just need to finish them. I think Brighton will score one

Liverpool 1-0 Sheffield

Crazy error by their keeper . Liverpool need to put this game to bed , 1-0 is never safe against any opposition
Longer it goes on the longer the chances of Sheff utd sneaking an equaliser 😉🤭

United are looking shambolic tonight vs Chelsea, if they play like this Sunday Liverpool will hammer them.

Longer it goes on the longer the chances of Sheff utd sneaking an equaliser 😉🤭

Sheff can hang in on here . Poor from klopp taking of salah , even though it was a pre match plan , you need a goal here . Enough time but points dropped is on

Sheff can hang in on here . Poor from klopp taking of salah , even though it was a pre match plan , you need a goal here . Enough time but points dropped is on
Can't be dropping points against one of worst teams to ever play in PL, at Anfield as well 🤭😜

Maccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa what a hit son!

Mamoon you can close that door again you had a little bit open.

This game was perfect for Liverpool to improve their goal difference. Sheffield have been solid defensively.

Oooft, off the bar from Macca, some player this guy turning out to be.

Never in doubt ;) Robbo being the key man when he came on.

Three points and back to the top of the league, thank you very much. Allez Allez Allez

Always a Liverpool win... Never in doubt. But I think an opportunity to make a dent in the goal difference missed.

Means Liverpool draw and Arsenal go top if they win that game week. Getting to that part of the season where goal difference is actually worth a point.

2nd best thing apart from if Liverpool had dropped points

Always a Liverpool win... Never in doubt. But I think an opportunity to make a dent in the goal difference missed.

Means Liverpool draw and Arsenal go top if they win that game week. Getting to that part of the season where goal difference is actually worth a point.

2nd best thing apart from if Liverpool had dropped points

Liverpool can change the goal difference with 3 games to go or maybe almost even by then . For now win each game esp home . 6 more wins out of 8 should be enough now . City & Arsenal champions league pressure will come into play for sure esp if both get to semis .

UTD at Old Trafford can hurt Liverpool. There's no question, UTD have the pace upfront, and wide, to trouble the Liverpool high line come sunday

UTD at Old Trafford can hurt Liverpool. There's no question, UTD have the pace upfront, and wide, to trouble the Liverpool high line come sunday

Certainly can score more than one but their defence is in tatters , McGuire is the only cb fully fit after tonight’s game v Chelsea , conceding 4 and two late on .

If Liverpool start well & defend well , Utd will give a dozen or more chances to score on Sunday . The Liverpool forwards need to be clinical & a big win is on .

Which games are they going to drop points in apart from spurs (away)?
Who they drawing against?

Crystal Palace (a)

13: Luton (h)

20: Tottenham (a)

27: Nottingham Forest (a)

May

4: Wolves (h)

11: Fulham (a)

19: West Ham (h)

Brighton (a) - date to be confirmed

Not saying it will happen at all 3 but Palace, Spurs and Brighton are the places I can see them dropping points

The one I'm convinced it will happen is Spurs, their record is shocking at that ground and I think that will be a loss for them

Not saying it will happen at all 3 but Palace, Spurs and Brighton are the places I can see them dropping points

The one I'm convinced it will happen is Spurs, their record is shocking at that ground and I think that will be a loss for them
Spurs is the one I mentioned, that why I said they would win 7 out of 8.

Back