Zimbabwe XI v Pakistanis | Bulawayo | Aug 28-29 | Tour Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should field first.

Our young bowlers needs all the practice they can get.

We should field first.

Our young bowlers needs all the practice they can get.

+1

Batting line-up is more or less decided

We have to give chance to our bowlers and decide who's going to play in the test

Looks like there wont be any updATES

cricinfo will update scorecard at the end of the day

If the tour match of Bangladesh was covered live then there is something seriously wrong somewhere.

What do you expect from CricIndia ?

Update after every hour maybe? The pakpistani section of cricinfo should be more active, really. I Think just like PCB, no one is interested to listen to them either.

This is ridiculous. They should have had a live scorecard.

Am shock pakpassion didnt pay anyone to go out there and watch the match :)

This is not International game so no coverage no surprise at all.

Wait to end the day before you can check the scoreboard and see Koun aur kisne kya gul khilaye hain.

Dil toh kaccha hai jee :afridi

Last edited:
officialzimcric Zimbabwe Cricket
Pakistan national team arriving tomorrow morning #ZCnews
25 ago means 25
»

officialzimcric Zimbabwe Cricket
Congratulations Brendan Taylor on another 100!!! Zimbabwe 178/4 (42.4 ov)
19 ago means 19 agost

Check this better

Last edited:
Lol, CricInfo again proving it doesn't deserve the status of the premier cricket website.

Come on, I need to know the score!

Rouze khatam houne walein hain aur tumh ney abhi tak sabr karna nahi sikha? :)

I am quite sure that at the end of day we will know the score, only a matter of some hrs now.

Even the scorers at the ground might not know what the score is. Really sad this!

I think the timings are somewhat like this (GMT):

1st session: 08.00 - 10.00
2nd session: 10.40 - 12.40
3rd session: 13.00 - 15.00

Right now it's 16.27 GMT on my watch so it's definately stumps there

Last edited:
If the tour match of Bangladesh was covered live then there is something seriously wrong somewhere.

iirc, there wasnt any live scorecard for that game either. Correct me if I'm wrong

Biased or what?!?!! They give hourly updates for that game against Bangladesh, and not the one against Pakistan??

Everyone wants to know, but I have a feeling there's still a few hours left before Cricinfo provides the scores.

I just hope and pray that Farhat flopped big time. What a sifarishi

If not for us cricindia could have given hourly updates for Zimbabwe, you guys are making brainless assumptions.

iirc, there wasnt any live scorecard for that game either. Correct me if I'm wrong

I only referred to one of the earlier posts in this thread and started my post with IF....and with live coverage I didn't exactly mean ball by ball, even an update per session would have been sufficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back