“The butcher of Gujarat lives, and he is the Prime Minister of India” Bilawal Bhutto Zardari

MenInG

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
“The butcher of Gujarat lives, and he is the Prime Minister of India” Bilawal Bhutto Zardari

“The butcher of Gujarat lives, and he is the prime minister of India,” Foreign Minister Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari told a UN briefing room on Thursday, minutes after his Indian counterpart accused Pakistan of perpetuating terrorism and sheltering Osama bin Laden.

“I would like to remind Mr Jaishankar that Osama bin Laden is dead, but the butcher of Gujarat lives, and he is the prime minister (of India),” said the Pakistani foreign minister while responding to Indian Minister of Foreign Affairs S. Jaishankar’s remarks.

“He (Narendra Modi) was banned from entering this country (the United States). These are the prime minister and foreign minister of RSS, which draws inspiration from Hitler’s SS,” he added.

Minutes before Mr Bhutto-Zardari’s briefing, Mr Jaishankar addressed the media at a UN stakeout site, repeating the allegations he made inside the UN Security Council on Wednesday, where he accused Pakistan of “hosting Osama bin Laden”.

Says not ‘pursuing or receiving’ discounted energy from Russia

He also responded to the remarks Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Hina Rabbani Khar made in Islamabad on Wednesday, calling India “the biggest perpetrator of terrorism”.

Mr Jaishankar said that Ms Khar’s remarks reminded him of the then US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s visit to Islamabad more than a decade ago when she reminded Pakistan that “if you have snakes in your backyard, you cannot expect them to bite only your neighbours”.

He claimed that Pakistan was “not great at listening to good advice … and now look what’s happening there. Today, it’s the epicentre of terrorism … and has its fingerprints over a lot of activities in the region and beyond”.

Urging Pakistan not to blame others, the Indian minister asked: “How long Pakistan intends to practice [terrorism] and hide it by taking that debate elsewhere? Please clean up your act. Please try to be a good neighbour.”

At Mr Bhutto-Zardari’s briefing, a journalist asked him why the Indian and Pakistani foreign ministers were engaged in a war of words.

“This is not in a war of words. I have not noticed,” the minister said, adding that he was a victim of terrorism as his mother was killed by terrorists along with thousands of other Pakistanis.

“We have lost far more lives to terrorism than India did,” said Mr Bhutto-Zardari while pointing out that “India has been playing in the space” that has made it “very easy” to bracket Muslims with terrorism. “India has very skilfully blurred this line, making like us all terrorists who are actually victims.”

The Pakistani foreign minister noted that India has continuously perpetuated this philosophy, not just for Pakistani but Muslims in India too.

Energy from Russia

Meanwhile, in an interview with PBS Newshour, Mr Bhutto-Zardari said Pakistan “is not pursuing or receiving” any discounted energy from Russia, according to a Dawn.com report.

“As far as Russia is concerned, we aren’t pursuing or receiving any discounted energy, but we are facing an extremely difficult economic situation, inflation, pump prices,” he said. He, however, admitted that Pakistan was facing energy insecurity. “We are exploring various avenues to expand our areas where we can get our energy from,” he said, adding that “any energy from Russia will take a long time for us to develop.”

Last week, State Minister for Petr*oleum Musadik Malik announced that Russia had decided to provide crude oil, petrol, and diesel to Pakistan at discounted rates. Mr Malik said that detailed terms and conditions of the discounted oil commodities would be settled during the upcoming visit of the Russian energy minister to Islamabad by mid-January, but rates would be similar to the discount being given to other countries or even cheaper.

Before that visit, the two sides would crystallise proposals to a stage where an executive summary or an agreement could be signed and supplies start flowing, Malik had added.

Published in Dawn, December 16th, 2022

S Jaishankar said, "The threat of terrorism has actually become even more serious."

United Nations: The world sees Pakistan as the "epicentre" of terrorism, External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar said on Thursday, asserting that the international community has not forgotten where the menace stems from, despite the brain fog induced by over two years of Covid-19.
He made the remarks while addressing reporters at the UN Security Council stakeout after charing a signature event held under India's presidency of the Council on 'Global Counterterrorism Approach: Challenges and Way Forward.

"In terms of what they are saying, the truth is everybody, the world today, sees them as the epicentre of terrorism," he said.

"I know we've been through two and a half years of Covid and a lot of us have brain fog as a result. But I assure you the world has not forgotten where terrorism emanates from, who has their fingerprints over a lot of activities in the region and beyond the region.

"So, I would say that it's something which they should remind themselves before indulging in the kind of fantasies which they do," he added.

Mr Jaishankar was responding to a question on Pakistan Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Hina Rabbani Khar's recent allegation that "no country had used terrorism better than India".

He invoked US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who at a joint news conference in 2011 with then Pakistan Foreign Minister Khar, said: "You can't keep snakes in your backyard and expect them only to bite your neighbours." "I read the reports on what Minister Hina Rabbani Khar said. And I was reminded, more than a decade ago, my memory serves me right. Hillary Clinton was visiting Pakistan. And Hina Rabbani Khar was a minister at that time," Mr Jaishankar said, while responding to a question on Khar's recent statements about a dossier against India.

"Standing next to her, Hillary Clinton actually said that if you have snakes in your backyard, you can't expect them to bite only your neighbours. Eventually, they will bite the people who keep them in the backyard. But as you know, Pakistan is not great on taking good advice. You see what's happening there," he said.

Pakistan should clean up its act and try to be a good neighbour, Mr Jaishankar said as he underlined that the world is not "stupid" and is increasingly calling out countries, organisations and people who indulge in terrorism.

"You know, you're asking the wrong Minister when you say how long will we do this? Because it is the Ministers of Pakistan who will tell you how long Pakistan intends to practice terrorism," Jaishankar said.

He was responding to a question by a Pakistani journalist on how long South Asia is going to see terrorism disseminating from New Delhi, Kabul, and Pakistan.

"At the end of the day, the world is not stupid, the world is not forgetful. And the world does increasingly call out countries and organisations and people who indulge in terrorism," he said.

"By taking that debate elsewhere, you are not going to hide it. You're not going to confuse anybody anymore. People have figured it out. So my advice is please clean up your act. Please try to be a good neighbour.

"Please try and contribute to what the rest of the world is trying to do today, which is economic growth, and progress and development," Mr Jaishankar said.

NDTV

Childish really. You don't call head of state like that when you seek normal relations.
IK called Modi small man in big office and he ruined any possibility of talks with India.

Childish really. You don't call head of state like that when you seek normal relations.
IK called Modi small man in big office and he ruined any possibility of talks with India.

Not really, it dosen't impact Modi or India one bit. The status quo of India regarding Pakistan will remain the same until cross border terrorism is eliminated. Praising Modi or giving him gaali will have no bearing on it. Actually Pak politicans understands it well too and thus these reckless statements as they know it will have no bearing. India's stance won't ever change.

Even after so many jibes by Imran when he was PM, Modi has never responded. He just wished him well once during Covid. Now the same Imran is praising India's foreign ministry by playing S.Jaishankar's video's in his rallies. That is what good governance does, that is what great leaders do and that is what a statesman like Modi doing for India by setting example. While Empty vessels make more noise, smarter ones work quietly. Modi has no reason to stoop down to that level, he can simply continue his hard work for developement of India and 1.5 billion Indians.

Someone remind Bilawal Bhutto that though he was barred from entering USA once, the same USA laid red carpet for him when he became PM. Donald Trump organized an entire event named 'Howdy Modi' for him in Texas.

Not a fan of this guy but what a reply.

These are facts and get it up you modi.

Amid strong condemnation of Pakistan foreign minister Bilawal Bhutto's personal attack on Prime Minister Narendra Modi, BJP spokesperson Shehzad Poonawalla posted a point-by-point rebuttal to Bilawal's statement and said as an Indian Muslim, he is thankful that his family chose the right side during Partition. "I know you have just been schooled by our external affairs minister recently. But I guess you need another lesson or two," the BJP leader said

"Every time I hear you, I am thankful as an Indian Muslim that when Jinnah decided to partition our nation, my family chose the right side. I am glad that my nation is known for exporting vaccines and technology and your nation is known for exporting terror and donkeys. My nation will host G-20, your nation hosted Osama Bin Laden," Poonawalla said.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...nister-s-jibe-at-pm-modi-101671181732281.html

Last edited:
Its a war of words

Nothing more.

Top ministers today slammed Pakistan Foreign Minister Bilawal Bhutto over his offensive personal attack on Prime Minister Narendra Modi, calling him "mentally bankrupt and irresponsible".

Union Minister Meenakshi Lekhi said the comments would have no impact on PM Modi's image.

"The language used by the Foreign Minister of Pakistan shows that not only does he represent a bankrupt country, he is also mentally bankrupt," said Meenakshi Lekhi.

In a highly objectionable comment, Bilawal Bhutto had said: "Osama bin Laden is dead, but the butcher of Gujarat lives." He was reacting to India calling Pakistan the "epicentre of terrorism".

"Responsibility does not come from one's post, responsibility is a part of one's character. Many people talk responsibly without any post and many talk irresponsibly despite holding posts," the minister said.

"He is the representative of a failed state and is himself failed, so Pakistan is also failed. What can you expect from those who have a terror mindset?"

NDTV

Amid strong condemnation of Pakistan foreign minister Bilawal Bhutto's personal attack on Prime Minister Narendra Modi, BJP spokesperson Shehzad Poonawalla posted a point-by-point rebuttal to Bilawal's statement and said as an Indian Muslim, he is thankful that his family chose the right side during Partition. "I know you have just been schooled by our external affairs minister recently. But I guess you need another lesson or two," the BJP leader said

"Every time I hear you, I am thankful as an Indian Muslim that when Jinnah decided to partition our nation, my family chose the right side. I am glad that my nation is known for exporting vaccines and technology and your nation is known for exporting terror and donkeys. My nation will host G-20, your nation hosted Osama Bin Laden," Poonawalla said.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...nister-s-jibe-at-pm-modi-101671181732281.html

Think when I saw Muslim and spokesperson for BJP - I didn't have to read any more.

Think when I saw Muslim and spokesperson for BJP - I didn't have to read any more.

Yes he's talking smack and very ill informed as most of these BJP buffoons are. Most Muslims did not have a choice on which side of the border they remained especially the border provinces.

Take whatever this Poonawala guy says with a bucketful of salt. He used to be with Congress not so long ago and when he saw greener pastures with saghis, he simply chose to side with them. Nothing to do with ideology.

On topic, deplorable comments by a FM of a country against a head of state. You are ill equipped to handle your nation's diplomacy with such trash talk about the other side even if they are your staunch enemy.

On topic, deplorable comments by a FM of a country against a head of state. You are ill equipped to handle your nation's diplomacy with such trash talk about the other side even if they are your staunch enemy.

Comments came directly as a response to the Indian comments about Pakistan and Bin Laden.

He was only responding to trash talk by the other party, these things do tend to escalate.

Comments came directly as a response to the Indian comments about Pakistan and Bin Laden.
That's equally deplorable.

Both sides must come off with such childish one-upmanship. Nothing is gained by these garbage comments about one another.

If possible, speak constructively about each other, however hard it is or else shut up.

He was only responding to trash talk by the other party, these things do tend to escalate.
Just got to know. Have responded above.

No one gains anything by trash talking about other side, only the atmosphere is vitiated as most of populace of these 2 countries are jaahils of the highest order. They'll lap up such comments and use them for their political benefits.

Yes he's talking smack and very ill informed as most of these BJP buffoons are. Most Muslims did not have a choice on which side of the border they remained especially the border provinces.

Muslims from all over migrated to Pakistan, except may be Kerala. Those who stayed back took an informed decision.

Pakistani's civilian leaders are as inept as their military elite. You'd think the Bhuttos would be a bit more mature than PTI when dealing with India but it seems they all mandatorily have to curry favour with the Army and come out with statements like these.

Workers from India’s ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on Friday staged a protest against Pakistan near the country’s embassy in New Delhi over Foreign Minister Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari’s remarks about Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, according to Indian media reports.

A day earlier, FM Bilawal had responded to his Indian counterpart during a briefing at the United Nations after the latter accused Pakistan of perpetuating terrorism and sheltering Osama bin Laden.

“I would like to remind Mr Jaishankar that Osama bin Laden is dead, but the butcher of Gujarat lives, and he is the prime minister (of India),” the Pakistani foreign minister said while responding to Indian Minister of Foreign Affairs S. Jaishankar’s remarks.

“He (Narendra Modi) was banned from entering this country (the United States). These are the prime minister and foreign minister of RSS, which draws inspiration from Hitler’s SS,” he added.

In a report published today, India Today said the protesters carried placards and chanted raised slogans of “Pakistan hay hay” and “Bilawal Bhutto maafi maango” slogans.

“The Delhi police put up barricades to stop the BJP workers from marching towards the Pakistan embassy. However, the protesters broke through the first round of barricades and began marching towards the embassy,” the report said.

The publication said that police stopped the protesters at the second line of barricades put up in Chanakyapuri area. “Water canons have also been placed here. Some BJP workers were also detained by the police,” the report added.

Separately, the Indian government heavily criticised Bilawal’s remarks. According to NDTV, the Indian foreign ministry said that Pakistan “lacked the credentials to cast aspersions at India”.

Bilawal, Jaishankar go head-to-head
Minutes before FM Bilawal’s briefing on Thursday, Jaishankar had addressed the media at a UN stakeout site, repeating the allegations he made inside the UN Security Council on Wednesday, where he accused Pakistan of “hosting Osama bin Laden”.

Jaishankar also responded to the remarks Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Hina Rabbani Khar made in Islamabad on Wednesday, calling India “the biggest perpetrator of terrorism”.

Jaishankar said that Khar’s remarks reminded him of the then-US secretary of state Hillary Clinton’s visit to Islamabad more than a decade ago when she reminded Pakistan that “if you have snakes in your backyard, you cannot expect them to bite only your neighbours”.

He claimed that Pakistan was “not great at listening to good advice … and now look what’s happening there. Today, it’s the epicentre of terrorism … and has its fingerprints over a lot of activities in the region and beyond”.

Urging Pakistan not to blame others, the Indian minister asked: “How long Pakistan intends to practice [terrorism] and hide it by taking that debate elsewhere? Please clean up your act. Please try to be a good neighbour.”

At Bilawal’s briefing, a journalist asked him why the Indian and Pakistani foreign ministers were engaged in a war of words.

“This is not in a war of words. I have not noticed,” the foreign minister said, adding that he was a victim of terrorism as his mother was killed by terrorists along with thousands of other Pakistanis.

“We have lost far more lives to terrorism than India did,” said FM Bilawal, while pointing out that “India has been playing in the space” that has made it “very easy” to bracket Muslims with terrorism.

The Pakistani foreign minister noted that India has continuously perpetuated this philosophy, not just for Pakistan but Muslims in India too.

Our buffoon FM who represents a govt of thieves, couldn't respond like a diplomat because he isn't one

That's equally deplorable.

Both sides must come off with such childish one-upmanship. Nothing is gained by these garbage comments about one another.

If possible, speak constructively about each other, however hard it is or else shut up.

Agree completely.

But you can see what india is trying to here by mentioning Osama who has nothing to do with India.

They could have mentioned Hafiz Saeed, Daud or Masood Azhar or their usual go to boogey men but they knew that nobody in the UN would care.

Instead they tried to play to the galleries.

Ideally both sides should refrain from such statements in the UN.

All topi drama so that he looks tough. Remember when NS and the witch called out Bajwa but it was all fake

Which were a direct response to what Hina Rabbani Khar said.

HRK spoke at a press conference to discuss an internal security matter of Pakistan.

There was no need from the Indians to make these foolish statements at the UN.

Bilalwal gave a fitting reply to their poorly constructed argument.

The Indians tried to give the Americans a history lesson by referring to OBL ( who has nothing to do with India) and Bilawal gave them one also.

Point well made by him.

This is trash talking being taken to the next level. Both sides should try to refrain from such trash talking.

It's for their internal consumption and the approval ratings are up for the Establishment and their current lot.
Congratulations to people involved.

"Pakistan A Country That...": India's Strong Remarks Against Bilawal Bhutto

New Delhi:

1) These comments are a new low, even for Pakistan.

2) The Foreign Minister of Pakistan has obviously forgotten this day in 1971, which was a direct result of the genocide unleashed by Pakistani rulers against ethnic Bengalis and Hindus. Unfortunately, Pakistan does not seem to have changed much in the treatment of its minorities. It certainly lacks credentials to cast aspersions at India.

3) Pakistan's indisputable role in sponsoring, harbouring, and actively financing terrorist and terrorist organisations remains under the scanner. Pakistan FM's uncivilised outburst seems to be a result of Pakistan's increasing inability to use terrorists and their proxies.

4) Cities like New York, Mumbai, Pulwama, Pathankot and London are among the many that bear the scars of Pakistan-sponsored, supported and instigated terrorism. "Make in Pakistan" terrorism has to stop.

5) Pakistan is a country that glorifies Osama bin Laden as a martyr, and shelters terrorists like Lakhvi, Hafiz Saeed, Masood Azhar, Sajid Mir and Dawood Ibrahim. No other country can boast having 126 UN-designated terrorists and 27 UN-designated terrorist entities!

NDTV

Actually the funniest part of this entire thread is the usual suspects are missing. They spent years bashing IK for speaking ill of India, but have now gone into hiding when one of their own has caused a diplomatic stir. Having said that, I agree with what Bilawal said and he should say more of this. The fact that all of India is protesting and burning Pakistani flags just shows how much the word of Pakistan matters for them. If they didn’t care they’d go about their own business but they can’t because the Indian public eats, breathes and sleeps Pakistan. Pretty impressive power for a country that allegedly exports donkeys.

That's a master class in Diplomacy 101 from Bilawal. I hope he is that much critical about his grandfather's contributions to acts of butchery 50 yrs back. And he should now also not be critical of IK anymore on diplomacy when he has chosen to take a leaf out of the same book.

you say crap and you will get it in turn. India's buffoon should not have been so idiotic as to utter all that garbage about pakistan.

Bilawal just turned Indian reps into a bunch of Abhinandans. ab bheth jao chup ker ke chai ka cup le ke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree completely.

But you can see what india is trying to here by mentioning Osama who has nothing to do with India.

They could have mentioned Hafiz Saeed, Daud or Masood Azhar or their usual go to boogey men but they knew that nobody in the UN would care.

Instead they tried to play to the galleries.

Ideally both sides should refrain from such statements in the UN.
Under feku, we have indulged in more irrelevant trash talk than all previous governments put together so invoking Osama out of nowhere shouldn't come as a surprise.

Imported FM getting badly scolded like a school boy. Baby boy doesn't even has the toughness to handle all this. He delivered his comments with a smiling face. He isn't tough enough for any post.

Under feku, we have indulged in more irrelevant trash talk than all previous governments put together so invoking Osama out of nowhere shouldn't come as a surprise.

its funny how someone would say something like that when your own PM was banned from entering US not too long ago. It does not matter if they roll out the red carpet for him now. He was actually banned from entering ANOTHER COUNTRY while CM of an indian state.

Actually the funniest part of this entire thread is the usual suspects are missing. They spent years bashing IK for speaking ill of India, but have now gone into hiding when one of their own has caused a diplomatic stir. Having said that, I agree with what Bilawal said and he should say more of this. The fact that all of India is protesting and burning Pakistani flags just shows how much the word of Pakistan matters for them. If they didn’t care they’d go about their own business but they can’t because the Indian public eats, breathes and sleeps Pakistan. Pretty impressive power for a country that allegedly exports donkeys.

All of India lol are there even 1000 ? We have above billion people.

What I find hilarious is that even Americans don't bring up OBL hiding in Pakistan anymore, and they largely got over that almost 10 years ago. Only Indians bring that up to score points. US government has not mentioned that anywhere for a long time, and the media and public hasn't either. It's just Indians still obsessed with that episode.

Hina Rabbani Khar started this whole fiasco by calling India a rogue state. Bilawal just took to a whole other level, lol

HRK spoke at a press conference to discuss an internal security matter of Pakistan.

There was no need from the Indians to make these foolish statements at the UN.

Bilalwal gave a fitting reply to their poorly constructed argument.

The Indians tried to give the Americans a history lesson by referring to OBL ( who has nothing to do with India) and Bilawal gave them one also.

Point well made by him.

India reminded Pakistan where terrorists banned by UN are usually found.

Point? Pakistani leaders have a habit of whining at UN. Some years ago posters like you were jumping up and down about Imran's speech at UN. What happened to that?

BJP announces country wide protests against Pak FM Bilawal Bhutto. Pakistani flags to be burnt in all major cities tomorrow.

So triggered over Bilawal's statement ? Seems an overreaction.

India reminded Pakistan where terrorists banned by UN are usually found.

Point? Pakistani leaders have a habit of whining at UN. Some years ago posters like you were jumping up and down about Imran's speech at UN. What happened to that?

Was Imran's speech a response to an internal press conference in India?

No harm in making a speech but its silly to make one in such a dignified location as a reponse to a press conference.

India tried to give a reminder by using terorrists known to America because they knew their own gripes with Pakistan by wouldn't get any traction.

Instead Bilawal reminded the UN who else was banned by the USA :)))

Checkmate Bilo.

Amateurs and embarrassment to Pakistan.

It appears that your loyalty to PTI trumps your loyalty to Pakistan in this case.

Neither HRK or Bilo did anything wrong. They are 100% right to call out India.

In fact ( I say as an Imran supporter) this is less embarassing than Imrans twitter rants.

It appears that your loyalty to PTI trumps your loyalty to Pakistan in this case.

In fact ( I say as an Imran supporter) this is less embarassing than Imrans twitter rants.

What is peculiar is on one hand the Pak government calls Modi the butcher but then a few days later goes cap in hand to him requesting him permission to send the indian cricket team to tour Pakistan. It is strange bipolar behaviour. You should feel embarrassed by your leaders, they lack commitment to one firm stance [MENTION=51465]DeadlyVenom[/MENTION]

It points to a nation that isn't secure or confident about itself.

Last edited:
BJP announces country wide protests against Pak FM Bilawal Bhutto. Pakistani flags to be burnt in all major cities tomorrow.

So triggered over Bilawal's statement ? Seems an overreaction.
See, that's what I was alluding to. Now watch unemployed sanghis to make a huge issue out of this and encash it electorally.

Only problem for them is that the assembly elections just got over and there are no elections in sight in India for next 6 months or so.

What an epic reply! Pakistan has no moral high ground to lecture anyone on human rights, peace or justice. I hope India continues to show Pakistan the mirror. Pakistan needs to fix itself first and care about the next meal. A nation with foreign reserves of US$6 billion should not punch above it weight and mess with an economic giant that has reserves worth US$500 billion.

What an epic reply! Pakistan has no moral high ground to lecture anyone on human rights, peace or justice. I hope India continues to show Pakistan the mirror. Pakistan needs to fix itself first and care about the next meal. A nation with foreign reserves of US$6 billion should not punch above it weight and mess with an economic giant that has reserves worth US$500 billion.

Lmao what's epic about it? Those are Indian narratives and opinions, neither India nor Pakistan are known globally for exporting vaccines or terror respectively. That's how India perceives itself and Pakistan. Somehow they think their opinions are global opinions.

India these days is known for people trying to escape the country - there are so many moving to the west these days, much more than even 10 years ago. Pakistan is mostly known as a victim of terrorism if anything.

As for the G-20 crap, that's a crap argument. So you get to be in G-20 because you have a large economy, which you have because of 1.4b population. Congrats LMAO. I already dissected that OBL argument - they are the only ones that care about it. Almost no one else ever brings that up. It's almost always an Indian trying to score a brownie point.

Lmao what's epic about it? Those are Indian narratives and opinions, neither India nor Pakistan are known globally for exporting vaccines or terror respectively. That's how India perceives itself and Pakistan. Somehow they think their opinions are global opinions.

India these days is known for people trying to escape the country - there are so many moving to the west these days, much more than even 10 years ago. Pakistan is mostly known as a victim of terrorism if anything.

As for the G-20 crap, that's a crap argument. So you get to be in G-20 because you have a large economy, which you have because of 1.4b population. Congrats LMAO. I already dissected that OBL argument - they are the only ones that care about it. Almost no one else ever brings that up. It's almost always an Indian trying to score a brownie point.

That is not correct. We are known as a country that supports terror, where there are terror outfits killing people left, right and centre and a country that is corrupt, dishonest, and untrustworthy. A country where women are shot for going to school.

As for G20, if you say that India is a part of it due to it huge population, what about Pakistan? We also have a huge population with 18,000 babies born every day! How come we appear nowhere on the global map? What have we, a nation of 230 million, achieved? We are 6 times smaller than India, so we should have achieved 1/6 of what India has achieved? Have we? No. We are a bankrupt nation with a terrible global image. Our passport ranks the second worst and you think we have a good image globally! We are in the books for having polio and for having the highest number of honour killings and the highest number of out of school children.

In short, Pakistan can never match what India has achieved in terms of its economy, education, science, infrastucture and its global standing. Global companies are moving their business to India while we burned to death a Sri Lankan who came to work in this country.

That is not correct. We are known as a country that supports terror, where there are terror outfits killing people left, right and centre and a country that is corrupt, dishonest, and untrustworthy. A country where women are shot for going to school.

As for G20, if you say that India is a part of it due to it huge population, what about Pakistan? We also have a huge population with 18,000 babies born every day! How come we appear nowhere on the global map? What have we, a nation of 230 million, achieved? We are 6 times smaller than India, so we should have achieved 1/6 of what India has achieved? Have we? No. We are a bankrupt nation with a terrible global image. Our passport ranks the second worst and you think we have a good image globally! We are in the books for having polio and for having the highest number of honour killings and the highest number of out of school children.

In short, Pakistan can never match what India has achieved in terms of its economy, education, science, infrastucture and its global standing. Global companies are moving their business to India while we burned to death a Sri Lankan who came to work in this country.

Average person doesn't know or care about which nations support terror. Outside of the Indian and Afghani community your argument is bogus. Maybe you could make the argument that a few western governments think that, but then those western governments have a worse reputation globally, and they themselves are known to support terror when it suits them.

Your G-20 argument is off tangent. Simply put, India is in G-20 because of its population. You want to start a different discussion, go ahead but my point is that the BJP minister's argument is bogus.

No my loyalty to Pakistan trumps all.

Idiots serving my nation are not my cup of tea.

Diplomats need to be diplomatic - basic commonsense.

Calling a PM a "Butcher" etc - no one has done it. It's embarassing.

I actually don't see a problem, because Indian government has used worse terms for Pakistan. As long they generally behave diplomatically to states that treat Pakistan diplomatically, it's fine. India doesn't do that though.

Wants to see how congress uses this, if anything it benefits Modi in Indla. Pakistan will remain the same, BB is a hero for the time being

No body has ruined the chances of any talks. The Indian establishment made a firm stance on Pakistan after the staged Mumbai incident. It will take at least 2 generations to have a chance of normalising anything.

This is fake from Billo to make himself look tough. The Sharifs are more loyal to Ind than PK

What is peculiar is on one hand the Pak government calls Modi the butcher but then a few days later goes cap in hand to him requesting him permission to send the indian cricket team to tour Pakistan. It is strange bipolar behaviour. You should feel embarrassed by your leaders, they lack commitment to one firm stance [MENTION=51465]DeadlyVenom[/MENTION]

It points to a nation that isn't secure or confident about itself.

Yeah I agree with this.

Pakistan needs to adopt a more consistent stance for sure.

Imran called him a small man and BJP/RSS Nazis out of nowhere.

Here at least Bilawal was giving them a dose of their own medicine for trying to pollute the UN with anti Pak rhetoric.

Here at least Bilawal was giving them a dose of their own medicine for trying to pollute the UN with anti Pak rhetoric.

Bro, calling a PM of a country butcher vs small man, calling his party Nazis vs calling PM a butcher.

This is not to excuse India FM for his remarks. This is just us being extra self-critical

The Foreign Office (FO) on Saturday rejected the Indian Ministry of External Affairs statement issued on Foreign Minister Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari’s remarks about Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, calling it a “reflection of India’s growing frustration over its failure in maligning and isolating Pakistan”.

Foreign Minister Bilawal Bhutto Zardari had called described Modi as the “butcher of Gujarat” while responding to terror allegations levelled by his Indian counterpart Subrahmanyam Jaishankar at the United Nations.

“I want to tell India that Osama bin Laden is dead, but the butcher of Gujarat lives and he is the Prime Minister of India,” Bhutto had said while responding to Indian Minister of Foreign Affairs S. Jaishankar’s remarks.

The foreign minister had said that Indian government does not believe in Gandhi’s ideology but believes in the ideology of his killers.

Retorting to the statement today, FO Spokesperson Mumtaz Zahra Baloch said: “The Indian Government has tried to hide behind subterfuge and canard to conceal the realities of the 2002 Gujarat massacre. It is a shameful story of a mass killings, lynching, rape and plunder. The fact of the matter is that the masterminds of the Gujarat massacre have escaped justice and now hold key government positions in India.”

“No verbosity can hide the crimes of the Saffron terrorists in India. Hindutva, the political ideology of the ruling party, has given rise to a climate of hate, divisiveness and impunity,” the FO spokesperson stressed.

She went on to say that the culture of impunity was “deeply embedded” in the Hindutva-driven polity in India.

“The acquittal of the mastermind and perpetrators of the heinous attack on Delhi-Lahore Samjhota Express, that killed 40 Pakistani nationals on Indian soil, demonstrates the massacre of justice under the RSS-BJP dispensation,” the statement continued.

She pointed out that while “India peddled a fictitious narrative of victimhood, the country itself was a perpetrator of repression in Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir and a sponsor and financier of terrorist groups in South Asia.”

“Only this week, a dossier was released containing irrefutable evidence that substantiated India’s involvement in the 2021 terrorist attack in a peaceful Lahore neighbourhood. The evidence gathered with international support confirms that the Lahore attack was instigated, planned and financed by the Indian state,” she said.

“After being unable to prevent Pakistan’s exit from FATF Grey List in October and international recognition of Pakistan’s counterterrorism efforts, India is desperately using international platforms to advance its agenda to defame and target Pakistan,” Baloch said.

She went on to say that India is following a policy of pettiness towards its neighbours. “We are confident that the international community would look through this facade and the dream of RSS-BJP to turn South Asia in its image will remain unrealized,” the FO spokesperson concluded in a statement.

ARY

See, that's what I was alluding to. Now watch unemployed sanghis to make a huge issue out of this and encash it electorally.

Only problem for them is that the assembly elections just got over and there are no elections in sight in India for next 6 months or so.

Yeah this statement by Bilawal is a gift to BJP, he can use it for next elections, whenever they maybe.

BJP holds nationwide protests, burns effigies of Pakistan foreign minister over remarks on PM Modi

By India Today Web Desk: A day after Pakistan’s foreign minister Bilawal Bhutto called Prime Minister Narendra Modi “butcher of Gujarat”, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) launched a nationwide protest against him. Across the country, BJP workers took to the streets and burnt effigies of Bhutto whose remark was a response to External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar.

UTTAR PRADESH

In Uttar Pradesh, the agitation against Bhutto's remark started on Friday as BJP state president Bhupendra Singh Chaudhary issued a statement calling his remarks against Modi "indecent" and "shameful". BJP workers staged a protest in Mathura on Friday and burnt an effigy of the Pakistani minister.

In Lucknow, BJP workers gathered at the Atal Chowk and started marching shouting slogans against Bilawal Bhutto. Party workers also carried effigies of Bhutto to burn them at the protest site.

MAHARASHTRA

BJP leaders in Pune led by Maharashtra chief Chandrashekhar Bawankule held a protest at Tilak Chowk. The party leaders burnt Pakistan's flags and also raised anti-Pakistan slogans.

Bawankule told PTI, "We will not tolerate any statement against our prime minister. PM Narendra Modi is the one who is striving hard to save our Hindu religion, and Pakistan is unable to see it. That is why they are making such statements."

In Mumbai too, party workers took to the streets to protest against the Pakistan foreign minister.

KARNATAKA

The BJP youth wing held a protest at Karnataka and demanded an apology from Bhutto to PM Modi. They also raised slogans against state Congress leaders DK Shivakumar and Siddaramaiah calling them 'DK Yesukumar' and 'Siddaramullah Khan'.

The youth wing will also submit a memorandum to the Governor after the protest demanding immediate action against the Pakistan minister for his remark.

TELANGANA

BJP MP and party state president Bandi Sanjay Kumar led the protest in Telangana against Bilawal Bhutto. The protest was held at Babu Jagjeevan Ram Statue, in Basheer Bagh.

JAMMU AND KASHMIR, ODISHA

Members of Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha also protested in Jammu against Bilawal Bhutto's remark and raised slogans.

A protest was held in Odisha's Bhubhaneswar too, against Bhutto's remark.

WHAT DID BILAWAL BHUTTO SAY?

At the recent United Nations Security Council meet, Pakistan Foreign Minister Bilawal Bhutto Zardari responded to External Affairs Minister (EAM) S Jaishankar’s “hosting Osama Bin Laden” comment and said, "I want to tell India that Osama bin Laden is dead, but the butcher of Gujarat lives and he is the Prime Minister of India."

“He (PM Modi) was banned from entering this country until he became the Prime Minister. This is the Prime Minister of the RSS and the Foreign Minister of the RSS. What is the RSS? The RSS takes inspiration from Hitler’s ‘SS’,” the Pak minister added.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...modi-remark-effigies-burnt-2310292-2022-12-17

Bilawal is a BJP Agent, he made this statement and now BJP will milk the statement to win elections in India. Masterstroke by BJP and as we can see the process to gain mileage out of the issue has already begun in India.

"Bilawal Bhutto Has Forgotten...": Sufi Council Slams Remarks On PM Modi

All India Sufi Sajjadanashin Council chairman Naseeruddin Chisti on Saturday condemned Pakistani Foreign Minister Bilawal Bhutto's remarks against Prime Minister Narendra Modi, saying the language he used downgraded the position of not only his portfolio but also of his entire nation.

"I strongly condemn the venomous language used by the Pakistani foreign minister against our prime minister and our motherland," he said.

"Bilawal Bhutto has forgotten that terrorist Osama bin Laden did not die, but was killed in Pakistan by American forces right under the nose of the Pakistani government," Mr Chisti added.

Mr Chisti said Pakistan should bear in mind that Indian Muslims are far more secure and in a much better condition than their Pakistani counterparts.

Mr Bhutto should not compare India with his unstable country because the Indian Constitution guarantees freedom of religion to all, he added.

The All India Sufi Sajjadanashin Council is a body of spiritual heads of various dargahs of the country.

The Pakistani foreign minister resorted to a personal attack against PM Modi and slammed the RSS after External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar highlighted the neighbouring country's support to various terror groups and described the country as the "epicentre of terrorism".

NDTV

Pakistan started the anti India rhetoric. Got shown the mirror. And pakistani minister got into personal abuse?

Did it affect Modi? Lol. No. He was on call with Putin discussing Ukraine war the next day. Shows the stature of Modi.

What a reply by Bilalwal!

And to say this in UN and remind them about a person who was banned by the USA.

What a comeback reply from Bilawal Bhutto, perfect reaction and reply to a bully FM of India spitting venom and trash talk :root

It is true though

Why is the butcher of Gujrat still unpunished for his crimes?

https://youtu.be/ajgU_rQnRqI?t=302

Watch that YT documentary ... if you cannot watch the full thing I have linked the important bit watch for 2-3 mins at that timestamp in the link. Please google or search on Youtube for Dr. Yusuf Hameid.

Have posters ever wondered who made the first remark and who benefitted from this?

Just fyi Modi isn’t looking for publicity in India, he will still beat Congress with his current capacity.

BJP has 100 issues but legitimacy isn’t one.

Pakistan started the anti India rhetoric. Got shown the mirror. And pakistani minister got into personal abuse?

Did it affect Modi? Lol. No. He was on call with Putin discussing Ukraine war the next day. Shows the stature of Modi.

If it didn't affect Modi please tell your friends that are writing articles and protesting the comments made by Bilalwal to stand down.

Pakistani's civilian leaders are as inept as their military elite. You'd think the Bhuttos would be a bit more mature than PTI when dealing with India but it seems they all mandatorily have to curry favour with the Army and come out with statements like these.

Billo isn't a leader of any sorts. If he's coming out with these statements, then they will probably have been spoon fed by his handlers. Maybe with the real leader out of the way, the sponsored party is turning their guns on the only remaining opposition.

What I find hilarious is that even Americans don't bring up OBL hiding in Pakistan anymore, and they largely got over that almost 10 years ago. Only Indians bring that up to score points. US government has not mentioned that anywhere for a long time, and the media and public hasn't either. It's just Indians still obsessed with that episode.

That is because they think currying favour in the language of the conquerors will earn them brownie points. It is a serious underestimation of those they are trying to curry favour with, those nations know fine well the nature of the snake.

Not a fan of BB even if he makes a great point. He should have gone on and mentioned Indian terrorism in Baluchistan that is an integral part of Pakistan and Indian's murdering Pakistanis on the "Samjhauta Express". Unlike IoK Baluchistan is not a disputed area recognized by the UN as exactly that. Some days back the Indian General Upendra Dwivedi mentioned taking AJK well now all he has to do is put it in to action. I have been pleased with the proactive and aggressive attitude of Asim Muneer towards India.

Last edited:
BJP goons are out on the streets demanding an apology from BB that shows his comment hit right on the mark:sharjeel Firstly BJP thugs can keep dreaming about an apology that will never come. Now in this cold stop screaming and go home to a warm cup of tea. Bilawal meant every word that he said;-)

Pak's don't care less when Indian people or their politicians speak against our PM or military where as they are out on the streets in massive numbers. This just shows how insecure Indian people are.

Sick and tired of India pushing the Pakistan is a terrorist nation narrative in world media and international diplomatic platforms

About time Someone reminded these western nations about their double standards when dealing with India. It is a fact that Modi was banned from entering the US before he was elected PM.

Well done Bilawal.

“Osama is dead, Modi is prime minister of his country”.

I don't see why the Indian people and media are beating their chest for. BB said Modi is the "butcher of Gujarat", correct. BB said RSS is inspired by Adolf Hitler and the SS, correct. We have all seen hate speeches in RSS conclaves being cheered by thousands of Hindu fanatics demanding Muslim blood and their murder. BB also said that Modi was banned from entering the USA prior to becoming PM, correct. Now that Pakistan is out of the grey list no one cares of India's boring cries of "terrorism". If confronting Indian terrorism in Pak means hitting them back hard then so be it.

Last edited:
Back