2nd Test: Pakistan vs South Africa @ Port Elizabeth (Day 3)

Was that out? My screen was messed up just there.

Saj said:
Shan, stop saying the same thing again and again and again. You sound like a broken record player - ok !

agreed Saj - the wrist slitting brigade are boring - they say the same thing every over

Geordie Ahmed said:
agreed Saj - the wrist slitting brigade are boring - they say the same thing every over
what's wrong with you? they say it every 2-3 balls. :D

Shan and Noman. Read carefully !

Stop typing the same thing again and again and again. Noman stop posting just smilies - ok you got that ???

TheSaint said:
To be fair that was not out - Nel did not nick it

yes I stand corrected. Billy had to get one right in this match :D

yeah...Nel is very improved as a batsman....he might just stick around a bit.....

here we...Abuse akmal time....

Not an easy one but Akmal is all over the place. He couldnt catch a cold at the moment.

Nel plumb lbw not given by Peter Parker, who looks as though he's eaten a few too many pies.

lbw not given was pad then bat rameez says
umpires are atrocious

Asif has like 8 wickets already....

Peter Parker needs to get some Spidey Sense

KHATMAL is really letting the boys down, more so than usual. IS there a worse wicketkeeper in world cricket tody?

Pak fans in good voice, waving flags too. I wonder if it was Khalil on tv ?

Rameez has agreed that he was wrong to insist that shabaash is come on-come on when it is actually well done as Robin Jackman thought!!

Saj said:
Nel plumb lbw not given by Peter Parker, who looks as though he's eaten a few too many pies.

lol saj bhai.... Asif really deserve a wicket here..

148 ahead.

Nel getting right forward to Kaneria

TheSaint said:
Rameez has agreed that he was wrong to insist that shabaash is come on-come on when it is actually well done as Robin Jackman thought!!

stupid rameez didn't know what shabash means :)))

Nearly had him twice.

Kaneria bowling well

TheSaint said:

in the context of the match, when Akmal said it to HAfeez it was before his 1st delivery, so it did mean come on come on... you cant be well done if you havent bowled yet..

DotCom said:
in the context of the match, when Akmal said it to HAfeez it was before his 1st delivery, so it did mean come on come on... you cant be well done if you havent bowled yet..

Exactly - Shabash has always been seen as a sign of encouragement. Doesnt always have to mean 'well done'.

PepsiCola said:
Akmal drops another.

I HAte you Akmal. I hate you.
How can you hate someone when you don´t know him? What has he done to you or your family??

He is not George W Bush that he has blood on his hands and thats why you hate him. I also wished he cathed it but come on, dont be childish. This is just a game

Boucher needs to go now- he shouldn't get 50 as he was out plumb at 0 and we also deserve a bit of luck here!!

Gone !!!!!!!!!!

Boucher cught at slip by YK. 5 for Asif

This is getting very tiresome. Why does it so long to get the tail these days??!!

Yes why cant Asif take 4 wickets in 4 balls :20:

Last edited by a moderator:
BOUCHER OUT ASIF TAKES HIM YOUNIS CATCHES ON 2ND ATTEMPT!!well done asif

YK nearly had a dose of the Akmal's as he nearly dropped it

TheSaint said:
Boucher needs to go now- he shouldn't get 50 as he was out plumb at 0 and we also deserve a bit of luck here!!
Talk about wishes coming true-- Younis gets it in the second attempt- Asif 5for--well done man!! :14:

Last edited:
Nice-N-Fresh said:
How can you hate someone when you don´t know him? What has he done to you or your family??

He is not George W Bush that he has blood on his hands and thats why you hate him. I also wished he cathed it but come on, dont be childish. This is just a game

lol, but it seems like none of you Pak fans are treating this match as 'just a game'

now its going to be either S.a get a quick 30 runs...or pakistan bowl then out in 2 or 3 overs...

saj ..it was pitched outside leg ... so not a case for lbw

PepsiCola said:
This is getting very tiresome. Why does it so long to get the tail these days??!!
You would be the 1st to criticise OUR tail if they didnt wag. It works both ways!

:19:
TheSaint said:

well, e is out now-- :D :19:

Mubarak ho.... Michelle Pfeifer for Asif..

pretty soon he will become Mo Asif-fifer

148 for 8.

An easy catch that YK nearly spilled, but he grabbed it at the second attempt :)

Come on polish them off boys.

Come on Asif you beauty!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back