2nd Test: Pakistan vs South Africa @ Port Elizabeth (Day 3)

Yet another 5fer for Asif....14 wickets so far in the series for him

You beauty gone. Nel caught at short leg.

YESSSSSS!!!!Kaneria gets one..................Yahoooooooooooooooo

Clever bowling. Angled in and Harris did the rest.

Asif has shown a lot of quality... great effort.

Nice-N-Fresh said:
How can you hate someone when you don´t know him? What has he done to you or your family??

He is not George W Bush that he has blood on his hands and thats why you hate him. I also wished he cathed it but come on, dont be childish. This is just a game

The irony is that you also do not know George Bush and yet you say its OK to hate him.
btw I also hate Akmal.

Lets not worry about knocking off runs today. If we have only lost 1 wicket by the end of days play, and that of Hafeez I will consider ourselves WINNARS.

PepsiCola said:
As much as I like Dani, I hope Asif gets one more.

yaar have some sympathy for Dani.
If he had any support from behind the stumps, Dani would have his own 5-fer for this innings.

291-9 150 lead and Danish and Asif both going great guns- the pitch still looks good!

Jackman tried to say Kaneria no balled that b/c of the return crease, then corrected himself and felt like a fool

Looks like Ntini will get runs. 3 of them.

Come on Asif, just finish it please!

My God, Asif has taken them apart all alone........What a bowler and what a performance....Mashlalah, Pakistan has gotten them out with only 3 bowlers.....well bowled Danish ......Mashallah

I can't believe we have done so well with just 3 bowlers!

And more runs!!!

Danish deserves another - really has worked hard and Asif has already got his laurels and a 5for - The tail-enders are enjoying themselves though!!

Well Nel and Ntini can put on the quick runs. Parkistarn should wrap this up quickly though.

4 edged away.

Need to wrap this up quickly.

Asif shouldn't bowl a single ball after this over. Make Sami tired now.

Akmal also needs a catch finally landing in his gloves and staying!!
Lets see if Asif can do it alone or Danish gets his deserved caught-behind after Akmal fluffing up 4 chances off him

thisis asifs major flaw

he deosnt know when to stop bowling length balls and just hit the blockhole

mooz said:
The irony is that you also do not know George Bush and yet you say its OK to hate him.
btw I also hate Akmal.
If read my post again, correctly you will see that I did not say that I hate Bush, I referred to Bush, because he has hundreds of thousands innocent people´s blood on his hand. Akmal has not!

btw, I also hate Bush

TheSaint said:
Akmal also needs a catch finally landing in his gloves and staying!!
Lets see if Asif can do it alone or Danish gets his deserved caught-behind after Akmal fluffing up 4 chances off him

who care now, akmal is finished.

bring sami on!!

give nel and ntini short balls and a taste of their own medicines

Pak has to wrap this up quickly .. vital runs are leaking down here. Another 4.

i know we made a lot of runs with our 10th wicket partnership, but this is starting to pis.s me off now. 17 runs already.

UGH! The band is so annoying! Why can't they just play some South African music. The band sucks and its hurting my head!

Saffies have only 3 batsmen to worry about Inzy , younus and yousuf ..

Mod Edit - watch your tone cricfan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would rather chase 200 than 199 - somethiong about low 100+ scores I dont like!

This match is reminds me so much of the first match. The only difference is that this time WE are on top!

Farhat for an unbeaten 100 :)))
Hope we get the score without needing the big three- although on a serious note if we do not lose more then 2 wickets today- we will have a plain sailing tomorrow InshaAllah.

These two are looking so comfortable against Kaneria and Asif .. Man I thought Nitini could not bat

Its really getting anoyyed now!!..we need to pick up this last wicket before 180 or else i would put SAF as favourites!

Back