3rd ODI: England v Pakistan (Eng innings)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cavin420 said:
IT was All a plan me man, what are you on about, he bowled a few good bowls at him, they did not work, because them balls were too good for the likes of KP, so Rana decided to ball a poor one, since he knew KP is OVer rate, and what happens Voilaaaa he scores big time :11:

:))

So according to you, Rana's leg-side bowling so far is also a part of the plan?

cavin420 said:
IT was All a plan me man, what are you on about, he bowled a few good bowls at him, they did not work, because them balls were too good for the likes of KP, so Rana decided to ball a poor one, since he knew KP is OVer rate, and what happens Voilaaaa he scores big time :11:

I hope to God that you aren't being serious.

Bell averages a little over 40 at a strike of 71. Yousuf and Inzi have an average in that range and both have a strike rate a bit less than 75. Younis Khan averages 32 and has a strike rate below 75 too. If Bell is so unsuited to the one day game as some people are suggesting then it looks like our middle order isn't as good as we like to think either. Or maybe, just maybe Bell is actually a good player?

No wait, he doesn't smack a lot of boundaries. He's boring so he must be rubbish.

evertonfan said:
I'd use reverse-physcology but the problem is that it will actually come true! :p

I'll give it a go anyway;

Asif will surely take a hat-trick and we will lose in the first 10 overs. Broad won't take all 10 wickets, and Pakistan will definitley win. :D

I expect all of those things to actually happen!

200 in 10 overs? Impossible

All I want to see is Afridi to bat and if that means England getting more than 250..so be it!

Big Mac said:
Bell averages a little over 40 at a strike of 71. Yousuf and Inzi have an average in that range and both have a strike rate a bit less than 75. Younis Khan averages 32 and has a strike rate below 75 too. If Bell is so unsuited to the one day game as some people are suggesting then it looks like our middle order isn't as good as we like to think either. Or maybe, just maybe Bell is actually a good player?

No wait, he doesn't smack a lot of boundaries. He's boring so he must be rubbish.

Thank you; The best post i've read for a while. If only others shared your views.

makaveli19 said:
Look everbody knows pieterson is a good player, but we hate his arrogance.that's why we comment on the bad points.
Same as the opposition does with Afridi.
But Bell's batting is growing since the Ashes,in a few years he will kick out vaughen of the team

haha few years? Vaughan's already finished.

Hafeez takes the catch. Bell's gone. 125 for 4. Shaoib Akhtar, MAshAllah!

England's run rate is pretty good, looks like they will give us a big fight today considering pakistan bowlers have bowled superbly and dominated england in tge last three matches ( including 20 20 intl). I remember about two years ago here in england at rose bowl pakistan's batting faltered batting first due to overcast conditions. This match was a semi final match against west indies part of the ICC champions trophy.

Pakistan needs to field well and give no freebies as sometimes pakistan bowlers get complacent. Need to get bell, collingwood, dalrymple, clarke and read out quickly INSHALLAH.

Pakistan need to attack full here.. 2 new batsman in..

Bring slip on

Shoaib first rang Bell with a bouncer and then ....

evertonfan said:
With England's bowling attack, I wouldn't bet against it.

I honestly think that Broad and Jonny are very handy bowlers and have a good future. But Afridi can take them apart so I wanna him opening. I really like Broad's and Jonny's actions.

Bell softened up by Shoiab's bouncer first ball up. Second ball, Bell fends tamely at the ball and Hafeez makes no mistake.

Airlymple at the crease. I don't consider him a PURE batmsan. Why is he in at 6? That is one of the most important postions!

That was the important wicket, the batsmen to come are all shotmakers but Bell was the guy who was going to hold the innings together and bat to the end. Got a chance to wrap this up soon, Dalrymple really shouldn't be batting as high as 6.

MIG said:
Shoaib first rang Bell with a bouncer and then ....

How came you type everything I am thinking off?

Please refrain from stealing my thoughts or you shall be hearing from my lawyers.

Pepsi™ said:
Airlymple at the crease. I don't consider him a PURE batmsan. Why is he in at 6? That is one of the most important postions!

Dalrymple is a pretty good batsman Pepsi

Pepsi™ said:

Yeah, he must purify himself. LAck of taharah is becoming an epidemic amongst the English.

Rameex Raja's shirt is a freebie according to the commentator. Sun shining brightly. Shaob bowling fast. Life goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back