3rd ODI: England v Pakistan (Eng innings)

Status
Not open for further replies.
evertonfan said:
So averaging over a 100 against Pakistan means he is crap does it?

Not crap, just lucky I guess. You can't consider him great unless he does it against 3-4 different countries.

evertonfan said:

Well with help from Sami, Kaneria and Farhat most people would.

this is a flat belter, too be honest England are playing well slow compared to the pitch

Pepsi™ said:
Not crap, just lucky I guess. You can't consider him great unless he does it against 3-4 different countries.

I'm sorry, but your bias is tiring. Averaging a 100 isn't lucky at all.

I really hope Afridi opens today, I'd hate to see Malik screw up again

this from cricinfo site, after rana's maiden over.
Jenny is back from powdering her nose (and, trust me, that needs more powder than the gunpowder plot) and will take you through the next 10 overs.

Oi! There was no powdering, just plenty of stitching up, from what I can see.
Hello!
thought that was funny :) :))

evertonfan said:
I'm sorry, but your bias is tiring. Averaging a 100 isn't lucky at all.

I am not biased. In face I am the least biased on this thread. If you read my other post you will understand. Also lucky is the wrong word to use. You know how Younis does really well against India? Yea, but he also does amazingly well against other coutnries. 100 average isnt lucky, its...I can't find the word for it.

RealAles said:
Even better if Inzie joins him. Imagine that ! What an insult to Pietersen that would be.

:))) What a sight that would be!

kp is not the danger man here, its bell!

we need him out!!

Muyazzim Khan said:
Well with help from Sami, Kaneria and Farhat most people would.

You do realise that that average includes Akhtar and an in-form Kaneria from the Pakistan tour too?

I'm sorry but but there really are some ignorant people on this board. Bell's a good player, amdit it. I have a feeling that if he averaged over a 100 against India rather than Pakistan then you would think he's great.

KP gone again, now this is where the collapse takes place. Expect a total of no more than 200 here.

evertonfan said:

In the 1st ODI Younis dropped him off Rana I dont think the Aussies will offer him such gifts. 113-3 Cheaterson out!

Rana strikes. Outside edge to backword point. England have lost their third wicket

England 113/3 in quick time

KP Pietersen c Mohammad Hafeez b Naved-ul-Hasan 20 (0m 22b 3x4 0x6) sr: 90.90

Asalaam alikum Wr Wb Brothers;

I am at work today, i have just now been able to check the score due to hecticness at work. Those of you who are watching how have pakistan bowlers fared today ? Is the rose bowl wicket better for bowling or batting ?

evertonfan said:
You do realise that that average includes Akhtar and an in-form Kaneria from the Pakistan tour too?

I'm sorry but but there really are some ignorant people on this board. Bell's a good player, amdit it. I have a feeling that if he averaged over a 100 against India rather than Pakistan then you would think he's great.

KP gone again, now this is where the collapse takes place. Expect a total of no more than 200 here.

Bell is a good player. But not ODI material as far as I am concerned

evertonfan said:

I have a feeling if he averaged 30 against Australia, I'd admit he's a good player.

evertonfan said:

You must be deluded pal! Averaging 100 against India is childs play.

Bilsher007 said:

I am at work today, i have just now been able to check the score due to hecticness at work. Those of you who are watching how have pakistan bowlers fared today ? Is the rose bowl wicket better for bowling or batting ?
2day's track is absolute belter. anything less than 270 won't be a good score.

this match is quite boring crowd is dead england are going along nicely need some action

Bilsher007 said:

Its a good batting pitch. Bowlers have been a little expensive so far

But we still have three wickets :D

Pietersen...what a disappointment. Embarrassment to English cricket.

CHicken Dancing all the way to the bank. Fraud that he his.

Muyazzim Khan said:
In the 1st ODI Younis dropped him off Rana I dont think the Aussies will offer him such gifts. 113-3 Cheaterson out!

Yes that it's, you can continue to act childish by calling him Cheaterson. Grow up pal.

By your logic Mohammed Yousef isn't a good player because he has been dropped a few times in his innings this summer. ::J

Disclaimer: I think Mohammed Yousef is an outstnding player.

RealAles said:
Pietersen...what a disappointment. Embarrassment to English cricket.

CHicken Dancing all the way to the bank. Fraud that he his.

How is he an embarrassment?

evertonfan said:
I have a strong feeling that others would disagree with that. ::J

If he continues his fearful strike rate of 65 Pakistan will be looking down the barrel.

Muyazzim Khan said:
If he continues his fearful strike rate of 65 Pakistan will be looking down the barrel.[/QUOTE

He can accelerate you know, as soon as he gets to 25/27 overs you won't feel so comfortable.

evertonfan said:
Yes that it's, you can continue to act childish by calling him Cheaterson. Grow up pal.

By your logic Mohammed Yousef isn't a good player because he has been dropped a few times in his innings this summer. ::J

Disclaimer: I think Mohammed Yousef is an outstnding player.

Yousuf was dropepd in his LAST innings, not anyother times, well not that I can remember. If there was then it was after he got at least 50

evertonfan said:
Muyazzim Khan said:
If he continues his fearful strike rate of 65 Pakistan will be looking down the barrel.[/QUOTE

He can accelerate you know, as soon as he gets to 25/27 overs you won't feel so comfortable.

Yeah we saw how he accelerated in the 1st ODI :))

evertonfan said:
How is he an embarrassment?

Look kid this is a forum for opinions and if you cant handle it then its best for you not be here. 117-3 off 22.1

Also everton, getting a catch dropped isn't cheating. We call Pieterson Cheaterson because of what he did. He pointed to his leg, wehn he knew he had edged it

GUYS:

DO NOT ABUSE PLAYER NAMES - NEXT one to abuse anyone can cool their heels off PP for today.

Pls pay attention to this warning

I'm planning on rushing home to watch the game.

England better not ruin it for me.....again.

cavin420 said:
Dont Worry Ranaldihno wants him to score a few runs before he Embarrases KP infront of his home crowd , its a plan alright :11:

31* bell .

90 for 2.
What did i tell ya :11: :11: :11:

Rana you lil beauty !!!!!!!

MIG said:
GUYS:

DO NOT ABUSE PLAYER NAMES - NEXT one to abuse anyone can cool their heels off PP for today.

Pls pay attention to this warning

Sure MIG :19:

Any more reverse-psychology?

So far just one run of Shoaib Akhtar's over. Three more balls to come.

Muyazzim Khan said:
Look kid this is a forum for opinions and if you cant handle it then its best for you not be here. 117-3 off 22.1

I have nothing against opinions, I respect his, but i'd like to know the reasons for him being an embarassment.

UsmanCHADDA said:
I think its good that we have got Pietersen and Trescothick before the 20th over
Yea KP is the best accelrator on their team

sorry but have to do this (i know im a wee bit late but better late than never ;)

Outttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttttttttttttttttttttttt

kpppppppppp goesssssssssssssssss

ranaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllldddddddddddddihnoooooooooooooo strikesssssssss as predicted :11:

Look everbody knows pieterson is a good player, but we hate his arrogance.that's why we comment on the bad points.
Same as the opposition does with Afridi.
But Bell's batting is growing since the Ashes,in a few years he will kick out vaughen of the team

It must be hard being the only Englishman in the thread, Everton

makaveli19 said:
Look everbody knows pieterson is a good player, but we hate his arrogance.that's why we comment on the bad points.
Same as the opposition does with Afridi.
But Bell's batting is growing since the Ashes,in a few years he will kick out vaughen of the team

Afridi? Arrogance? More like ignorance

UsmanCHADDA said:
To be honest Cav it wasnt a good delivery. KP just played an ugly shot
IT was All a plan me man, what are you on about, he bowled a few good bowls at him, they did not work, because them balls were too good for the likes of KP, so Rana decided to ball a poor one, since he knew KP is OVer rate, and what happens Voilaaaa he scores big time :11:

I'd use reverse-physcology but the problem is that it will actually come true! :p

I'll give it a go anyway;

Asif will surely take a hat-trick and we will lose in the first 10 overs. Broad won't take all 10 wickets, and Pakistan will definitley win. :D

I expect all of those things to actually happen!

RR needs to be brought down further - although 4.8-5.0 on a good pitch is fine with me ( well I am not batting personally but.. )

cavin420 said:
IT was All a plan me man, what are you on about, he bowled a few good bowls at him, they did not work, because them balls were too good for the likes of KP, so Rana decided to ball a poor one, since he knew KP is OVer rate, and what happens Voilaaaa he scores big time :11:

Brilliant logic it is, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back