3rd ODI: England v Pakistan (Eng innings)

Status
Not open for further replies.
evertonfan said:
I come home from a 'hard' day at school and the first piece of action I see is Ian Bell copping one in his goulies.

I see that Tresco got a golden quack did he? How was he out?

Bowled first ball, inswinging yorker, was a beauty

good pitch for runs - relax everyone - this is going to be a long night !

Finally England are putting up a good fight. It would have been a shame had they been bundled out for less than 200 on this pitch aswell

Rana into the attack

Rana's spell here key for Pakistan, we need to get some control back

I think we are looking at Strauss 100 today...50 now...Well played.

3 more to Bell...off Rana...78/1 RR=5.57

England need batting wickets to survive otherwise they are gonners!

Lets see what the spinner babus can do....that will be crucial - if they dont slow down scoring rate - nothing will... 300+ is definite possibility

Also wonder if reverse swing will come into play today

England are in a brilliant position, but Inzi is not worried at all, and niether am I

Bell is playing the Sheet anchor role - no need for him to go crazy - Strauss doing that job

Why do I get the feeling that when we lose the next wicket we'll be skittled for less than 200.

Looks like i'm on to something, Strauss gone to Razzaq.

Gone!! Razzaq gets him, Strauss advances down the track goes for a heave over the top of extra cover and edge taken safely by Akmal

OUT - Strauss Caught behind ! to Razzaq!

I was about to say that Strauss was looking good today...but thanks to Razzaq I dont have to :)

There goes Strauss and there goes MIG's prediction about Strauss. Down the track but nicks it to the keeper. Crucial wicket for Pakistan at a crucial stage

AJ Strauss c +Kamran Akmal b Abdul Razzaq 50 (0m 46b 8x4 0x6) sr: 108.69

79/2 - England have the momentum - Lets see if KP can explode or not - this is his kind of pitch

UsmanCHADDA said:
There goes Strauss and there goes MIG's prediction about Strauss. Down the track but nicks it to the keeper. Crucial wicket for Pakistan at a crucial stage

AJ Strauss c +Kamran Akmal b Abdul Razzaq 50 (0m 46b 8x4 0x6) sr: 108.69

:))

that was my reverse pshycology ...

MIG said:
Bell is playing the Sheet anchor role - no need for him to go crazy - Strauss doing that job

But I think he is putting much more pressure on the other batsmen to score fast. SR of 64.28 isnt acceptable in ODI cricket unless te conditions are difficult

MIG said:
79/2 - England have the momentum - Lets see if KP can explode or not - this is his kind of pitch

I can see Inzi bringing Asif back on, and the only KP will get a big 'un is if he can play him out.

Massive IF though.

Good Wicket for AR, but Cheaterson walks in with some runs on the board for once.
Tempting to bring Asif on for a couple.
Could be his day today.

Bring Asif in, now! It would be a shame if Asif couldn't get the record of dismissing the same batsman X times in a row. He's at 4 right now

KP gets a huge cheer on entering the ground ! his home ground so expect to see some fireworks now - can Pak hold their nerve against him ?

Why are people mentioning Razzaq as a trundler? He's very underrated if you ask me; I have often seen him bowl at mid-eighties pace too.

Amoeba said:
Good Wicket for AR, but Cheaterson walks in with some runs on the board for once.
Tempting to bring Asif on for a couple.
Could be his day today.

Amoeba Bhaiya - no messing around with player names pls.

KP nearly caught at short fine leg, didnt quite carry, goes for 4

This is the moment, where our boys can do me proud...Get rid OF KP...but before you do that, bowl at least 10 bouncers , directed towards his head ! please!

80 for 2.

15 overs.

i think cheat is gonna do something today, 6 off 2 balls from him

i always worry when bowlers like Rana and Razzaq bowl to someone like Pietersen, just get the feeling that Pietersen loves facing them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back