3rd ODI: England v Pakistan (Eng innings)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that people weren't allowed to call KP 'Cheaterson' on these bords anymore?

MIG any more reverse-psychology?

Down the leg-side and flicked through mid-on for FOUR. Bell is still too slow for me

evertonfan said:
Gosh you can see how out of form KP is! He's almost been out twice already!
Out of form ? nah, he needs another chance at least to get in full flow ;)

nice flick through mid on by belly..

90 for 2.

Bell's SR 68.88 so far. He should look to improve this, pitch is excellent for batting. IMO Pakistan shouldnt get Bell out purposefully :p

Shayan said:
i always worry when bowlers like Rana and Razzaq bowl to someone like Pietersen, just get the feeling that Pietersen loves facing them
Dont Worry Ranaldihno wants him to score a few runs before he Embarrases KP infront of his home crowd , its a plan alright :11:

31* bell .

90 for 2.

Pietersen plays a beauty; The kind of shot he played when he was in form against SL.

Excellent fielding by Inzi. Dives full-length and stops a full-blooded drive

Seekho bacchon seekho :12:

Rana just spraying it around, i think we need shaoib to bow a full over to pieterson, hes looking awfully confident!

Rana said:
Rana just spraying it around, i think we need shaoib to bow a full over to pieterson, hes looking awfully confident!

Rana just needs to stop bowling leg-side crap and he would be fine. He hasnt bowled a wide so far which is good

Naved-ul-Hasan to Pietersen, no run, driven hard and Inzamam ... yes, Inzamam, dives like an Italian centre foward in the penalty box to field and sits up with a slight grin on his face

:))) :))) lovely comparison from cricinfo

Gower, stop saying that England are on top! Your gonna put the frigging commentator's curse on us!

Why does Ian Bell do so well against Pakistan?

100 up for England

Ball not doing anything at all. No movement off the seam and no swing whatsoever

evertonfan said:
Gosh you can see how out of form KP is! He's almost been out twice already!

Remember he only scores when he gets three chances. Today will be his day!

evertonfan said:
Gower, stop saying that England are on top! Your gonna put the frigging commentator's curse on us!

i have to say he is a top class batsmen

Muyazzim Khan said:
Bell is a 3rd rate player who is profiting from our third rate plans for him. 100-2 off 18.3

Is it really so hard for you to admit that he's a good player?

Why not try Asif since Peiterson is new to the crease, for an over or 2?

Lets see some good batting if you are going to bat for once...how about some good shots?

evertonfan said:

He can continue batting the rest of the innings at this SR for all I care. Had this been another batsman, he would have sped away aswell

Amoeba said:
Remember he only scores when he gets three chances. Today will be his day!
You are needed, in that ITS offical KP is Asif's Bunny thread ;)

19 overs

100 for 2.

Bell needs a slap or a kick or anything to make him realise that this aint a frigging test match! :12:

UsmanCHADDA said:
He can continue batting the rest of the innings at this SR for all I care. Had this been another batsman, he would have sped away aswell

I suppose the term 'anchor' means nothing to you then? You need at least one gritty player in your side; It's not all about boundaries you know.

on bbc radio commentary - ramiz sayin that at the toss, inzi looked confused!!!
botham has said that inzi made the right decision to ball first - but ramiz has to attack inzi though

i know ramiz stood up for pakistan during the ball-tampering stuff - but i guess old habits die hard eh?

evertonfan said:
Is it really so hard for you to admit that he's a good player?

Look at his record against other opposition and then I'll admit to it.

I would love to see the CHICKEN DANCE once more. No matter who gets KevinChitersen out.

evertonfan said:
I suppose the term 'anchor' means nothing to you then? You need at least one gritty player in your side; It's not all about boundaries you know.

Arent anchors supposed to hold one end and keep up with the scoring? If you believe Bell is going good then I understand why England fans dont give a damn about ODIs, since they dont understand it!

Muyazzim Khan said:
Look at his record against other opposition and then I'll admit to it.

So averaging over a 100 against Pakistan means he is crap does it?

RealAles said:
I would love to see the CHICKEN DANCE once more. No matter who gets ********** out.

It would be awsome if Asif does it for once

the thing with england is wen the ytry to be agressive, they fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back