3rd ODI: England v Pakistan (Eng innings)

Status
Not open for further replies.
step down the pitch, and beautiful shot for 4 through mid wicket.

34 for 1 england :|

I think we will concede 200+ - I am a little nervous about chasing runs here but lets see

Rana said:
hi Moderators, my friend has just made a membership on PP but is unable to post, his name is

kinghaider_nodoubt

can you please sort him out?

any progress?

I suppose Inzi wanted to cash in on the bowling advantage...but dont worry lads - long time to go - a lot can happen in a few overs.

MIG said:
I think we will concede 200+ - I am a little nervous about chasing runs here but lets see
We should not have any problems, what so ever, dont worry about it all our batsman are more than capable of scoring & chasing down any total set by England.

Beauty from Shoaib, flies past Strauss on the off stump channel

peach of a delivery...beats Strauss...come on shoaib cheeetey knock him down now with a bounccer :16:

MIG said:
It usually takes a few hours. Is this the same chap you told me about ?

na this is a different lad, he just joined today

Shoaib not bowling at full throttle i feels....needs to shift 6th Gear now...

36 for 1

And now the ball just beats Bell's outside edge, well bowled

cavin420 said:
Bowlers bowling both sides of the wicket, its as simple as !

True they are not being consistent with their line but it still probably calls for at least 2 catching fielder. I think they were looking for swing away which does not exist so it is coming on straight. But having said that my problem is with the decision to bowl first. There has to be some assessment of the pitch itself, this pitch looks like a belter. You alway put up a score first on those.

this pitch is batsman paradise, very similar to the pitch where i play tape ball.....almost like a cemented track this...

7 overs

36 for 1

Beauty from Asif this time, just past Strauss' outside edge

Lot of Pakistan support today from what the radio comms are saying....

england are gonna post 300 for sure,
if pieterson comes in after asif's spell he will make a quickfire 80 or be there till the end

Lets bring the score rate down or take wickets...

Down the track and Strauss smashes it through the offside to the cover boundary

Can hear a lot of Pakistan Zindabad ( or is it Pakistan - its in the bag !)

4 more to Strauss.... off Asif: 40/1 off 7.3 overs

Strauss comes down the track and smashes Asif through the covers for FOUR

Strauss already 27 runs from 21 balls

Time for a bowling change i feels......

time for Ranaldihno.....

Strauss gives a shimmy comes down the track and cuts again , tells you how good the pitch is.

i actually hope england make a good score, so our batsmen get a proper score to chase!

off-cutter around the wicket, that should do strauss

Round the wicket should be the tactic to Strauss, he doesn't like getting cramped for room.

Short ball and fended through gully for a single by Bell

This will show how Asif will bowl under pressure in an unresponsive pitch. So far he has continued to show that he is a smart bowler. Adjusting well.

On the legs and clipped through square leg for 4 by Strauss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back