3rd ODI: England v Pakistan (Eng innings)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome start by Paksitan and Shoaib. Now Asif let do a repeat!

WOW just saw that ball by SHoiby, all I can say is ;;; AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, HE IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKK

Pepsi™ said:
Forgive my ignorance, what is using the crease?
For a bowler its going wide on the crease then bowling close to the stumps. Keeping the batsman guessing by bowling at different angles

I just thoght that after Shoaib got the wicket he wasn't running in realyl fast, more like fast jogging

Good first over from Asif, one wide, one run, 2 runs frm his first .

8 for 1 england :11:

Daoud said:
For a bowler its going wide on the crease then bowling close to the stumps. Keeping the batsman guessing by bowling at different angles

Aaah! that explains a lot of Asif

2.2 Shoaib Akhtar to Bell, no run, short, on the legs and that's whipped away easily to the square leg boundary but it's cannoned back in by a sliding Asif YEAH

Just heard the score. What a start for the Pakistani speedmeister!...

Develishly superb.

In Trescothics defense, I don't think anyone could have stopped that one.

Again comes wider of the crease, that bowl seemed like a slower one to me, but clocked at 88.9 mph .

A bit of outswing for Shoaib and Bell edges for 4 to the third man boundary

Hope we dont give too many runs in extras today

15/1

i rekon shaoib shud bowl 5 overs, bring rana in, let shaoib go at the end to the tail, so he can pick up morewickets!

Rana said:
i rekon shaoib shud bowl 5 overs, bring rana in, let shaoib go at the end to the tail, so he can pick up morewickets!
Lets see how the game plans out.

It has only just begun.

ShowStopper said:
Salam Bro.
Yeah thats more like it
waslam, good to see you around :)

comes down the track strauss, and gets beaten comprehensively by Asif cheetah :11:

What Bumble said about the field. As I have said before Inzi's field for ever game was decided many years ago in Multan. :))

This left/Right combo is not letting our bowlers settle in, need to get rid of strauss i feels..
come on asif cheetey..

19 for 1 , 4 overs.

24-1, Asif concedes a boundary the last ball of the over.

this is not asif like, wide n then a four.....come on asif dont put too much pressure on yourself lad.

Again down the leg side, 1 more run down to fine leg, come on boys bowl off stumpish !!!

i think this idea of putting opposition in in ODI's isn't gonna work every game...u gotta bat first put the score up....thats the way to go on flat tracks

I guess Inzi just made that descion based on their previous tries

England doing well to counter attack here - just be happy that Tresco is gone - once he gets going he scores well !

slower ball, played well by Bell.

i feels, our boys are using to crease way too much in order to hit that right area.

If you have won the toss and you take even the second slip off at the end of your 4th over, then either you decision to bowl first was wrong or your decision to have defensive field in the fifth over is wrong <period>.

:20:

come on boys , 1 more wicket, and then its the chicken man.........

quick single to end the over.

29 for 1.

aamir said:
If you have won the toss and you take even the second slip off at the end of your 4th over, then either you decision to bowl first was wrong or your decision to have defensive field in the fifth over is wrong <period>.

:20:
Bowlers bowling both sides of the wicket, its as simple as !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back