3rd Test, Day 3 Official Thread!!! [01/12/05]

Monsee

Senior Test Player
Runs
Post of the Week
England 288 All out in their first innings

Pakistan 185/4 with MoYo holding the forte at 84 NO

Shoaib Akhtar is with him (who has been a revelation in batting in this series)

With Inzi, Akmal, Rana, Sami, and kaneria Bradman to come...Pak has some batting still left

Hopefully Shoaib can hang around for an hour or so, just to frustrate the English bowlers and setting the perfect stage for King Inzi to resume his innings :)

MoYo and Inzi to score Double Hundreds today, Inshallah

Lets get ready to rumble!

Shoaib is anxious to get some runs. He wants to perform with the bat as well. This may be his best chance, ever!

kasoo10 said:
Shoaib is anxious to get some runs. He wants to perform with the bat as well. This may be his best chance, ever!

I am sure people listen when I say this "Shoaib has batted better than many of our so-called batsmen in this whole series

And I am ready to admit that he has taken all the criticism in a positive way and turned it in to a good thing for him and for Pak team

Credit must be given, where its due:14:

They don't want to stick since you posted it :p Moreover, YOusaf must go on after 100 and not get casual. With Inzi returning from injury, someone has to carry the burden and YOusaf should be fresh from yesterday.

Monsee said:
I am sure people listen when I say this "Shoaib has batted better than many of our so-called batsmen in this whole series

And I am ready to admit that he has taken all the criticism in a positive way and turned it in to a good thing for him and for Pak team

Credit must be given, where its due:14:

Sure, but this wicket is much more difficult then the previous two. If he can stay longer on this wicket it will show he has the capability and must be promoted in batting order.

Amir said:
They don't want to stick since you posted it :p Moreover, YOusaf must go on after 100 and not get casual. With Inzi returning from injury, someone has to carry the burden and YOusaf should be fresh from yesterday.

I know I scare a lot of weak chics on PP BUT that's not my fault :16:

MoYo has to lead the ship for a change and not try some hanky panky stuff first thing up

oye itni jaldi thread bhi start ker dia. MIG ki warnings kum parr gayee hain Monsee :p

octavian said:
oye itni jaldi thread bhi start ker dia. MIG ki warnings kum parr gayee hain Monsee :p

Issi liyaay to start kiya...aik aur warning daay to mein apnaay lawyer saay baat karoon

PP Mods kuuch ziada hi vacations lainaay lagaay hein :D

Anyway, back to the match...It was interesting to hear MoYo saying that "One end had good bounce and the other end had quite low bounce"

Our players have to be careful with that

BTW, what kinda bowler is this Blanket guy, erm I meant Plunket (what a name)

when does this start, poor Dad ( he cant see probably ) has been sitting in front of TV - watching kids programs on ARY !!!

With all these overs being lost due to bad light why don't they bring forward the start of the match by 30 minutes everyday? Or even 15 minutes?

MenInGreen said:
when does this start, poor Dad ( he cant see probably ) has been sitting in front of TV - watching kids programs on ARY !!!

in 10 mins.....

Ace Base said:
With all these overs being lost due to bad light why don't they bring forward the start of the match by 30 minutes everyday? Or even 15 minutes?

Leave it man, you want to give England a better chance...first let Pakistan get a good lead then tomorow we can start at 6:00 AM in the morning :D

I think it will start in about 10 minutes, just like yesterday

Ace Base said:

I have been told its because of early morning dew.

and time to got work :( see ya people....

The dictator is gone, no more PMs like yesterday :p

Lets start where we left off from yesterday; where is Ace Base :D

Twin Demons walking out,

World AIDS Day today...so lot of Red Ribbons

Oh boy, Rameez saying that "Inzi will need an injection to play...still in some discomfort"

First over maiden by Hoggard...Shoaib played well with a very straight bat

Ball didn't seem to be doing much, although Hoggard is the main swing bowler

Monsee said:
First over maiden by Hoggard...Shoaib played well with a very straight bat

Ball didn't seem to be doing much, although Hoggard is the main swing bowler
i think ball is like 58 overs old.

Amir_rulez said:
i think ball is like 58 overs old.

I know BUT early in the morning it should still seam around a bit

Why is MoYo taking a single off the first ball of the over & exposing Akhtar to Harmison?

Shah said:
Why is MoYo taking a single off the first ball of the over & exposing Akhtar to Harmison?

Because we still have Inzi, Akmal, Rana, Sami, Kaneria yet to bat and we need runs.

Botham doesn't know what he is talking about
You NEVER inject muscles
I have given wrist jont injections, though never for trauma liek inzi's

Oh boy Inzi with no pads on in the Pavilion

Ramiz in full cr@ppy form as usual...anything but praise for Pakistani team and players

ECB said:
its just 1 game, not a good idea to risk future problems so let him rest and recover

You would like that...wouldn't you :24:

its been just three overs, and Ramiz already worried abt boyz not getting runs.

I kind of agree with Rameez and Botha
I would rather have shoaib get out rather then get smacked by harmison like inzi did yesterday and not be able to bowl in the 2nd inning.

My stream isnt working properly. Has Botham mentioned "a little reverse" yet??

Monsee said:
The dictator is gone, no more PMs like yesterday :p

Lets start where we left off from yesterday; where is Ace Base :D

Joker!

Botham saying "These are not bouncers" to balls that are above Shoaib's shoulders

can it get worse than that :12:

i hope shoaib make 40 plus runz today and hen i would love 2 c what would ramiz be sayin then

Raz said:
My stream isnt working properly. Has Botham mentioned "a little reverse" yet??

not yet but cant be long now botham seems to be more interested in talking about inzi

can some 1 do me a favor for me ,, go and kill rameez raja, he iz talking 2 much crap

Monsee said:
Botham saying "These are not bouncers" to balls that are above Shoaib's shoulders

can it get worse than that :12:
botham pagal hai

send him Guantanamo Bay
wid hair and rudi

Monsee said:
You would like that...wouldn't you :24:

If he comes to bat and gets hit again, that'll take him out for ODI's (assumption)- so wouldn't I like that? than the above quoted

ECB said:
If he comes to bat and gets hit again, that'll take him out for ODI's (assumption)- so wouldn't I like that? than the above quoted

every batsman runs the risk of getting hit every time they bat so if he gets hit agn so wat? he must be ready for that whenever he bats

The_Cricket_Devil said:
every batsman runs the risk of getting hit every time they bat so if he gets hit agn so wat? he must be ready for that whenever he bats

Eng will target that injury that wat sides do so its no big deal all part of the game

The umpires should warn Harmison for overdoing the bouncer against a tailender like shoaib
Goes without saying that they won't ofcourse.

So if Shoaib hits a four, "the outfield is lightning quick". Ramiz get a life!

Is there a potato up Rameez's crack?
Chup ho ja.

Every ball that Pakistan continue to stay at the wicket is a step towards securing the series.

England know this and the pressure os on them, the onus is on them to "make something happen".

The Pakistani plan should be to bat as straight as possible for as long as possible. I know a lot of Pakistani fans want their team to win this one, but I, as non Pakistani observer, feel Pakistan has dobe brilliantly in this series so far and are definitely punching above their weight. Masha Allah!

octavian said:
the outfield is very quick AMir

well yeah... but how abt giving some credit for playing the shot well? He did time the ball well that time.

Two 4's by Shoaib and Botham shitted his pants...no more moans or whines from the idiot :16:

Ace Base said:
Every ball that Pakistan continue to stay at the wicket is a step towards securing the series.

England know this and the pressure os on them, the onus is on them to "make something happen".

The Pakistani plan should be to bat as straight as possible for as long as possible. I know a lot of Pakistani fans want their team to win this one, but I, as non Pakistani observer, feel Pakistan has dobe brilliantly in this series so far and are definitely punching above their weight. Masha Allah!

exactly Ace bhai. Someone shd tell Rani the same thing.

Shoiab batting better than Asim Kamal and Hasan Raza. Perhaps we have found Butt's opening partner?

Monsee said:
Two 4's by Shoaib and Botham shitted his pants...no more moans or whines from the idiot :16:

Fresh rotoo aagia as Botha had to go to the toilet. Now listen to chacha Allott

You can tell how a sensible person commentates, as soon as Paul Allot starts speaking

Amir_rulez said:
well yeah... but how abt giving some credit for playing the shot well? He did time the ball well that time.

kiya shot thaa :14: :14: :14:

Monsee said:
You can tell how a sensible person commentates, as soon as Paul Allot starts speaking

ya he is better than Botha. but Manjerakar and David Lloyd are the best

Back