Afghanistan v Pakistan | 1st T20I | Sharjah | 24 March 2023 | Pakistan innings

Guy to follow Azam khan is another low grade cricketer being given a chance in this series

I didn't realise the standards of Rizwan and Babar fans were so low that they're being compared to two young rookies. I thought they were ICC Award winners.

Can we support the players who are actually playing ?

No, that goes against the agenda.

This afganistan team is too good will have a v good world cup in india...they have grt spinners now look at their pace battery plus they can afford to drop that sharjeel look alike zezai i mean they r too good

Naa. They obly have fazalhaq and rashid who are good wicket taking bowlers.

Naveen sucks, and azmatullaha and gulbadin have no pace and easy to hit.

Mujeeb doesnt spin thr ball he is economical.

Batting wise afg is playing only three batters rest are bits and peices. Terrible team chosen

While i am supporting afg, but this is pakistans game to win. Pakistans batting is very weak here without babar and rizwan and iftikhar, they are playing new guys today so anything can happen.

However if palistan gets even 120, they can give a good fight cause their bowling today is of high quakity even without shaheen. Inly weak link in our bowling is maybe imad

These new boys have to learn how to rotate the strike. You can’t just hit out at every delivery.

Was not neccessary from Saim, however he is talent, he is proper talent needs to be persisted with

39-3 is better than 45-0. Exciting cricket.
Its cringe listening commentators mentioning how great these players are in PSL.

Aur khilao young team :)))

Babar and rizwan must be laughing

With Babar or Rizwan you would atleast have 1 stand till the end, it looks like this is going to get ugly real fast.

Wow wow wow, shadab sending imad before himself.

Thats is good captaincy. Not selfish of him. Im impressed

This was the situation in every game before Rizwan stepped up. No runs on the board and always 3 wickets down by the 6th over.

This is Afghanistan we're talking about. Pace isn't even their strong point.

how else would these new players young? I don't mind losing these games as long as its giving opportunity to new players. Hopefully everyone come out better after these games including Babar who will get a chance to rethink his strategies as a player and captain.

As i said earlier....was expecting a hammering but now pak will have an execuse babz and rizzy werent playing. Mark my word this Afghan team would destroy any pak team i am afraid

When the match began I was thinking that this looks like a pretty decent team, but after 6 overs I was quickly reminded why Rizwan and Babar are so important.

Pakistan shouldnt worry about the result of these matches. Just enjoy the young guys unwrap themselves.

No probs, the young lads will come good, early days.

Edit: AK out now.

I don't know why people here are comparing. This series is not to decide sides but test players. Babar and Rizwan will be back and so will some other seniors. Its fine if they don't do well today. Should be all youngsters for all 3 games

Tayyab was overly cautious against Rashid and that cost him his wicket. Don’t play the bowler, play the ball.

They see Rashid and immediately decide to defend everything. Poor approach

Continue to bat at run a ball till over 16 make it freaking exciting

I am for young player playing- however Azam Khan should never play for Pakistan again until he is serious about his cricket.

they are playing like chickens. And that is why we are collapsing. This was a SIX ball. AFG is playing positive.

Imad and Shadab need to rotate strike for a good 10 overs now.

What a disgrace this has turned out to be.

This was expected. A bunch of new batsmen on a tricky pitch and they all wanted to impress the fickle Pakistani fans.

Win or lose, there should be no changes for the next two games.

Not sure why would anyone bat on this pitch 1st up. Should have bowled first to allow new players to assess the pitch before exposing them on it lol

Pakistan batting deep. They have rana to come

I don't know why people here are comparing. This series is not to decide sides but test players. Babar and Rizwan will be back and so will some other seniors. Its fine if they don't do well today. Should be all youngsters for all 3 games

I agree completely we need to find some new talent my point is this afghan team would be too gud for any pak team and to think they lost to UAE

Back