Arsenal FC | 2024/25 Season

They feel it’s over , so emotional these lot 🤣
Nobody at any point in the discussion on this thread has said its over. Once again you make up statements and run off leaving your mate to fight your battles.

Have to give you credit for something though. For the time I have been posting on this thread I have never seen the Arsenal fan base so united. Keep it up. And try not to run off when it gets to much 🫡

If you don't agree with the Motley crew, they resort to all sorts.

I'm actually ashamed. I've stooped to their levels.

It’s only a game as they say :ba

It’s the same all over on social media .

Arsenal have an easy match tomorrow in the champions league, 5/6-0 with Havertz & Trossard scoring , the gooners will be back to their chirpy self. Until then it’s not gooners, more like the goonies 🤣

They feel it’s over , so emotional these lot 🤣
Funny how your squad is near enough the same as last season (where you bottled the league), now your proclaiming after 8 games your titl contenders. reality is the only decent side uve played so in PL this season is Chelsea.

We will see how quickly you go into hiding again when it all starts to crumble again

Nobody at any point in the discussion on this thread has said its over. Once again you make up statements and run off leaving your mate to fight your battles.

Have to give you credit for something though. For the time I have been posting on this thread I have never seen the Arsenal fan base so united. Keep it up. And try not to run off when it gets to much 🫡

Glad to hear it ! I’m not talking about this forum now , I have mates who are Arsenal fans , some are feeling it’s not their year .

Liverpool fans don’t need run off lol we’ve won more than the fa cup /sheild . Some of us have work , ie money to make . Might get Arteta some good work at the end of the season lol

Funny how your squad is near enough the same as last season (where you bottled the league), now your proclaiming after 8 games your titl contenders. reality is the only decent side uve played so in PL this season is Chelsea.

We will see how quickly you go into hiding again when it all starts to crumble again

I’m not the one who sounds broken 😎😂

Glad to hear it ! I’m not talking about this forum now , I have mates who are Arsenal fans , some are feeling it’s not their year .

Liverpool fans don’t need run off lol we’ve won more than the fa cup /sheild . Some of us have work , ie money to make . Might get Arteta some good work at the end of the season lol
If Liverpool fans don't need to run off, then why have you constantly run off on this forum when Liverpool have failed 🤭🤭🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

Make sure uve got your best running trainers Sunday after you get slapped about.

If Liverpool fans don't need to run off, then why have you constantly run off on this forum when Liverpool have failed 🤭🤭🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

Make sure uve got your best running trainers Sunday after you get slapped about.

It’s going to be ok , I promise.

Tomorrow you have Shaktar at home . Mamoon guaranteed 2 titles, I’m sorry I can’t but I can guarantee a big win tomorrow for Arsenal. What is your prediction?

And there it is...... The daily history pool reference 😂😂😂😂😂

Is that a myth then that anyone associated with Liverpool is on benefits?

How's the YNWA edit go... 🎶Sign on sign on 🎶

Crychenko doing interviews about Ukraine again to keep himself relevant.

I've never hated a player as much as I do him. I'm talking RVP Nasri Gallas Almunia Willian etc. Honestly I hate this guy and wish he'd just leave.

Useless guy

Crychenko doing interviews about Ukraine again to keep himself relevant.

I've never hated a player as much as I do him. I'm talking RVP Nasri Gallas Almunia Willian etc. Honestly I hate this guy and wish he'd just leave.

Useless guy
When ozil and elneny made statements both were told off. In case of ozil, he was banished from team as China threatened to stop television Arsenal games

With this Shameless fool Zinchenko, the club just let him run his mouth all the time

The picks and chooses when it's going supposedly not allow political or religious comments to be made.

Last edited by a moderator:
When ozil and elneny made statements both were told off. In case of ozil, he was banished from team as China threatened to stop television Arsenal games

With this Shameless fool Zinchenko, the club just let him run his mouth all the time

The picks and chooses when it's going supposedly not allow political or religious comments to be made.

I think it's not an Arsenal issue it's a world wide issue. Double standards

Arsenal could dare to be different but we all know money rules over lives

I have a problem with the constant criticism of Zinchenko’s political affiliation.

Is he a hypocrite? Yes he is, but so are we and everyone in the world. We all pick and choose whom to show solidarity with based on our religious, cultural and political orientation.

It seems like people dislike him so much as a player that they dislike everything that he does.

As a player, we have to understand that he was a signing that fulfilled his purpose. He joined a team that was fighting for the top 4 and he was one of the architects behind helping Arsenal level up from a top 4 contender to a title contender.

However, much like Jesus, Arsenal have outgrown him. When the team goes up a level, certain players will be left behind.

Timber and Calafiori offer the same technical ability but they are much stronger in defense, so Zinchenko is now surplus to requirements just like Tierney was before him.

I have a problem with the constant criticism of Zinchenko’s political affiliation.

Is he a hypocrite? Yes he is, but so are we and everyone in the world. We all pick and choose whom to show solidarity with based on our religious, cultural and political orientation.

It seems like people dislike him so much as a player that they dislike everything that he does.

As a player, we have to understand that he was a signing that fulfilled his purpose. He joined a team that was fighting for the top 4 and he was one of the architects behind helping Arsenal level up from a top 4 contender to a title contender.

However, much like Jesus, Arsenal have outgrown him. When the team goes up a level, certain players will be left behind.

Timber and Calafiori offer the same technical ability but they are much stronger in defense, so Zinchenko is now surplus to requirements just like Tierney was before him.

YES. THIS. The fact he has cost us big games adds to my dislike for him. Is there any other player who gives so many interviews.

I HATE THE GUY and everything about him. As a footballer, as a person. I hate the fact he is associated with Arsenal.

You know what - 1 good thing that came out of Arsenal not winning the league is we didn't have to see the Ukraine Flag draped over the PL trophy with this parasite crying trying to draw attention to himself. Arghh hate the guy in case you didn't notice.

Every is entitled to their religious and political views. The facts are ozil and elneny were censored by the club for theirs, yet crychenko is allowed to run his mouth with no action.

Doesn't matter what work place it is, the rules should be simple no discussions on religion or politics. That goes for all employees. That's more so what is irking fans off is the usual double standards.

Just because he's one of Arteta's and clubs huddle cheerleader, doesn't give him a special right to air his views, when others can't.

The fact you cant comprenhend that isnt a shock. Nor is it a shock that a 🤡 is defending a fellow 🤡.

Screenshot_20241022_140250_Chrome.jpg

Every is entitled to their religious and political views. The facts are ozil and elneny were censored by the club for theirs, yet crychenko is allowed to run his mouth with no action.

Doesn't matter what work place it is, the rules should be simple no discussions on religion or politics. That goes for all employees. That's more so what is irking fans off is the usual double standards.

Just because he's one of Arteta's and clubs huddle cheerleader, doesn't give him a special right to air his views, when others can't.

The fact you cant comprenhend that isnt a shock. Nor is it a shock that a 🤡 is defending a fellow 🤡.

View attachment 146988
As usual you can’t even read English 🤡

I clearly said that when it comes to showing solidarity, everyone’s a hypocrite because everyone’s selective.

Arsenal is no different. They put a muzzle on Ozil because Arsenal has a huge fan base in China that generate a lot of revenue.

Ozil himself is a hypocrite who pretends to be a humanitarian but also supports a war criminal like Erdogan.

Back