Arsenal FC | 2024/25 Season

agree with what ?

Only thing I agreed with Liverpool's attack is better than Arsenals.

Now let's see your baller input,
Who is world class from Havertz Declan Rice, Saliba?
Saliba is the only world class players in entire Arsenal squad.

Havertz is nowhere near world class or elite level (a few goals in PL, is not all of a sudden a sign of world class)

Rice is a good player.

He has had the worst week in his career so far. But Saliba is world class... Meaning he gets into any team in the world in his position.
According to united and Liverpool fan logic, if you make a mistake you aren't world class

Like van dyk n Allison haven't made mistakes

Oh and all time PL great TAA 🤣🤣

I'm not even going to go into the circus at old trafford

Justify the opinion, rather then making a comment, with nothing to back it up

Jota is a better center forward than Havertz when fit.

Nuno Gapko Diaz are better than Martineli, Jesus, Trossard.

They have better Goals scored and assist ratio ( I think)

Salah at the moment is Better than Saka, who by the way i rate highly. ( Englands best wide Forward)

Jota is a better center forward than Havertz when fit.

Nuno Gapko Diaz are better than Martineli, Jesus, Trossard.

They have better Goals scored and assist ratio ( I think)

Salah at the moment is Better than Saka, who by the way i rate highly. ( Englands best wide Forward)
Jota is never Fit most of time so that's just an assumption on your part. All ifs and butts. Let's deal with reality.

Please feel to provide stats on the next comparison. Gapko is one of worst players I've ever seen in PL.

Also if you ready my post I never made a salah vs saka comparison. I said salah is world class. Saka is better than all other Liverpool forwards, apart from salah.

Saliba is the only world class players in entire Arsenal squad.

Havertz is nowhere near world class or elite level (a few goals in PL, is not all of a sudden a sign of world class)

Rice is a good player.

You stated Saliba is world class which I agree.

You said Decland Price is a good player

Havertz ? Are you saying Havertz is totally useless

Jota is never Fit most of time so that's just an assumption on your part. All ifs and butts. Let's deal with reality.

Please feel to provide stats on the next comparison. Gapko is one of worst players I've ever seen in PL.

Also if you ready my post I never made a salah vs saka comparison. I said salah is world class. Saka is better than all other Liverpool forwards, apart from salah.

You stated Saliba is world class which I agree.

You said Decland Price is a good player

Havertz ? Are you saying Havertz is totally useless
Hes decent at best.

He's the club's highest player, you should be a difference maker in team if you on 300k a week.

That means winning your team trophies, titles, europa or CL etc..

you date rate kane because he doesn't make a difference when needed, I don't rate any striker for same reasons whether it be havertz or anyone else

Last edited by a moderator:
So you posted an article which has nketitah as part of Arsenal team, also then shows a 0.5 rating difference between two sides. This entire calender year not taken into account either 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

This is sort of nonsense I expect from @KingKhanWC and his Arsenal supporting twin.
Don't waste your time with him. He keeps calling you a "spursy". I asked him what he meant cos I think he's using the word wrong 😂😂😂

Hes decent at best.

He's the club's highest player, you should be a difference maker in team if you on 300k a week.

you date rate kane because he doesn't make a difference when needed, I don't rate any striker for same reasons whether it be havertz or anyone else

I said Kane is not world class.

Hes decent at best.

But Declan is also on 250k a week so he should also be a difference maker then.
Win you trophies

🤣🤣

Win you trophies

🤣🤣
This is why I said he's not world class, his performances have been good. But in CL and crucial PL games he needs to go up a level.

So it's the same way I see any player.

To many lullus on here think a few good PL games, no performances in Europe or international level and a players world class. Same as certain Liverpool fans think winning 1 PL title makes some of their player PL ATGs.

Win you trophies

🤣🤣

He was Arsenal’s best player last season. Nominated for Ballon d’or and he was one of the best players in the PL last season.

He produced 15 G/As which is exceptional for a DM.

I don't think he could’ve done much more.

The Havertz experiment in midfield during the first half of last season is what cost Arsenal the PL.

You can be a “difference maker” with your individual contributions but as a team you can fall short if you have major weaknesses in other areas of the pitch.

He was Arsenal’s best player last season. Nominated for Ballon d’or and he was one of the best players in the PL last season.

He produced 15 G/As which is exceptional for a DM.

I don't think he could’ve done much more.

The Havertz experiment in midfield during the first half of last season is what cost Arsenal the PL.

You can be a “difference maker” with your individual contributions but as a team you can fall short if you have major weaknesses in other areas of the pitch.

Saliba for me Arsenals best and most important player last season.

The season when he got injured was the reason Arsenal Bottled it. I'm sure, had he been playing, Gooners would have been champions.

Like AJ said. Crunch games Rice was poor.

The season when he got injured was the reason Arsenal Bottled it. I'm sure, had he been playing, Gooners would have been champions.

AJ never said that and he I knew he wouldn’t because Rice has delivered in big games for Arsenal.

But I guess you have come up with a false narrative as a coping mechanism after Rice’s winner against your team at the emirates last season. I guess you still haven’t recovered from this heartbreak.

AJ never said that and he I knew he wouldn’t because Rice has delivered in big games for Arsenal.

But I guess you have come up with a false narrative as a coping mechanism after Rice’s winner against your team at the emirates last season. I guess you still haven’t recovered from this heartbreak.

I'm sure post 1858 suggests other wise.

Don't have to. Seen some of your delusional posts on the cricket Forum with PMLN POODLE RANA.

I know you got triggered when I called out IK for appointing Misbah as Head Coach/Chief Selector but next time, please have the courage to respond to me on the cricket forum.

I definetly don't take any of your posts seriously at all

No one takes your posts on here seriously but you continue ramble on with your nonsense.

Please continue, I’ll accept the free entertainment you bring to this thread.

Twisting words again. I said Rice needed to go up a level.

That means going from being good in games to making a difference.

I never once used the word poor. Your again making things up in your head to push your agenda

You’re now lying. AJ said his performances in crucial PL games could go up a level.

Never did he insinuate, let alone state, that those performances have been poor in those fixtures.
Its ok, let him run with his imagination and the nonsical scenarios he's coming up with.

You’re now lying. AJ said his performances in crucial PL games could go up a level.

Never did he insinuate, let alone state, that those performances have been poor in those fixtures.

Well suggesting he needs to " step up in big games" cannot mean anything else

I know you got triggered when I called out IK for appointing Misbah as Head Coach/Chief Selector but next time, please have the courage to respond to me on the cricket forum.

No one takes your posts on here seriously but you continue ramble on with your nonsense.

Please continue, I’ll accept the free entertainment you bring to this thread.

Don't respond to my posts. Like I said, anything from PMLN poodles, I take it as a pinch of salt

Arsenal vs united is no longer a big game. Its like watching a fighter challenging for a world title (Arsenal) vs a washed up former champion looking for one last pay day (united)

Arsenal vs united is no longer a big game. Its like watching a fighter challenging for a world title (Arsenal) vs a washed up former champion looking for one last pay day (united)

Ok. Before you flip flop again. Let me point out. It's been just over a decade since we last won the title.

Arsenal, Jeez. Even I was in Primary school then.

Liverpool attack is better than Arsenal because of Mo Salah, who is one of the greatest wingers in history.

Apart from him, Arsenal are superior in all areas and this is why Arsenal have finished above Liverpool two seasons in a row and will finish above them this season as well.

11v11 Arsenal is a different beast.

Arsenal fans woke up to reality, this pain will continue all week or longer
Just like you woke up last season after twerking to Opta’s stats and claiming that Liverpool would finish above Arsenal?

You can enjoy now, but the reality is that Liverpool will be below Arsenal come May yet again.

Here come the deflecting tactics.
No deflecting at all let me explain In simpleton terms

Kane is a good player, he needs to step up a level to be world class

Same goes for Rice.

So no deflection tactics at all.

World class players are a rare breed.

Example being Rodri is world class, there are plenty of good DMs out there who would have to go up a level to be on a par.

If you can't understand that your a lost cause

It’s Monday , Arsenal fans still upset lol

It’s ok beat Liverpool, back to title challengers
Wow Liverpool are title challengers are 8 games 👏 when's the "we challenged man city parade"

Don't worry if Arsenal beat Liverpool on sunday, the medical worker in fan base will prescribe you some hemorrhoids cream for when you dissapear.

No deflecting at all let me explain In simpleton terms

Kane is a good player, he needs to step up a level to be world class

Same goes for Rice.

So no deflection tactics at all.

World class players are a rare breed.

Example being Rodri is world class, there are plenty of good DMs out there who would have to go up a level to be on a par.

If you can't understand that your a lost cause

Ok. So your now crawling out from the whole you created.

I guess, your no different to Peshawari chapli bakery operative Mamoon

You seriously can't be a Gooner. Proper fans support their players, manager through thick and thin
It took you a century to figure out that Amjid is only interested in his toxic agenda. This is why he disappears when Arsenal win, or will praise the players without giving any credit to Arteta.

@aboveandbeyond I suggest you read through the conversation today and stop embarrassing yourself.

You asked me a question about world class players.

- I said Rice was a good player
- to become world class he needs to go up a level

From that your deduced that I said Rice was poor.

You literally either have an issue reading posts that were written or a lost cause.

So post 1858 you said in CL games and crucial premier league games he needs to go up a level.

So what are you suggesting?

So post 1858 you said in CL games and crucial premier league games he needs to go up a level.

So what are you suggesting?
What I'm suggesting is he's a good player, but needs to go up a level to make a difference.

Same goes for a lot of players at Arsensl, go from being good to world class. That means making that small difference that wins you the title or CL.

Again doesn't mean your a poor player.

Example being foden was a good player then last season he went up a level when he ultimately made a difference in title race.

What I'm suggesting is he's a good player, but needs to go up a level to make a difference.

Same goes for a lot of players at Arsensl, go from being good to world class. That means making that small difference that wins you the title or CL.

Again doesn't mean your a poor player.

Example being foden was a good player then last season he went up a level when he ultimately made a difference in title race.

Clearly flip flopping.

In post 1858 you said he needs to step up in CL games and crucial premier league games.

So like Havertz he's not elite level?

Elite level players step up in Top games. Be it champions league or Premier league.

Nah . Why should I leave. Just won't stoop to certain levels . I do understand even with being half cast, certain Asian communities are rife in verbally abusing on social media and in public.
you keep saying abuse? what abuse man. Calling you a child because you have childish views?

grow up man.

Clearly flip flopping.

In post 1858 you said he needs to step up in CL games and crucial premier league games.

Elite level players step up in Top games. Be it champions league or Premier league.
How am I flip flopping? Do you even know what the term means?

When the fk did I say havertz was elite? Again your lying and bullshiting and making things up.

You really are dumb. I just gave you an example if foden going from a good player to elite.

Please stop talking non sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Clearly flip flopping.

Where did I say havertz is elite? The fact your now lying and making up stuff? Clearly you have special needs and can't read.

Screenshot_20241021_165121_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20241021_165200_Chrome.jpg

Back