Arsenal FC | 2024/25 Season

I don't agree with the hype surrounding a player who in my opinion with other English players including Kane is vastly overrated.

let me give you some advice. Don't take it personal, or don't get personal behind a keyboard

What was personal about it?

Going back to football, how is Kane vastly overrated? His numbers in front of goal speak for themselves.

The problem is he’s been stuck with Spurs for far too long. As for England, we were never going to win anything under Southgate.

Liverpool do get balls forward quickly from defence to attackers, by passing midfield. That's something Arsenal will have to be wary of next Sunday

Going back to football, how is Kane vastly overrated? His numbers in front of goal speak for themselves.

The problem is he’s been stuck with Spurs for far too long. As for England, we were never going to win anything under Southgate.
He's probably upset that kane didn't join united 🤣🤭

Did you watch the Leicester game?

We absolutely battered them. Not sure why you make statements that are so inaccurate.

Maybe you are not used to being challenged when you make them.

@MK7Z @Amjid Javed @Mamoon

Seriously, why do you all entertain his bakwas?

It’s the same story every week. This time round it’s “only Saliba can make Liverpool XI”.

It’s the same story every week. This time round it’s “only Saliba can make Liverpool XI”.
I don't. I like to fact check him. Him and his Biryani obsessed friend like to take digs with odd statements.

I'm open to discussions but when random statements are made I can't help but respond.

This is a guy who thinks atleast 4 Liverpool players would make an all time PL X1.

All Liverpool fans are like this. I'm winding my mate up now whose a Liverpool fan asking him if their is a sniper in crowd, with all players diving

All 3 midfielders are limited , defensive minded . The forwards aren’t going to get Arsenal 20 goals each . Arsenals defence & very few injuries in the last 2 years helped them to finish 2nd . This season , esp the last two matches , it’s looked an avg team . Liverpool shouldn’t lose away to these lot , a win or a draw looks likely .

It may be a return to the good old days of City & Liverpool back competing, the rest watching .

So if Liverpool lose next Sunday, its a shameful result according to you then?

So if Liverpool lose next Sunday, its a shameful result according to you then?

Disappointed not ashamed, I’m not stating Arsenal are rubbish. , just not champion material but I also stated Liverpool are not on city’s level yet but can be next season.

If Liverpool play well , 3 points is not guaranteed but it’s on this time at the emirates. Arsenal will need to play their best match this season . 40/60 imo

Disappointed not ashamed, I’m not stating Arsenal are rubbish. , just not champion material but I also stated Liverpool are not on city’s level yet but can be next season.

If Liverpool play well , 3 points is not guaranteed but it’s on this time at the emirates. Arsenal will need to play their best match this season . 40/60 imo
What would you class as being city's level?

So your saying Liverpool are favourites next weekend?

Also this fake playing down of Liverpool chances in title race is fooling no one. You were in Title race last season and bottled it (just like Arsenal did season before).

Also let's not act like Liverpool are in transition. According to you, their are 4 players who supposedly would make an all time PL X1. Going by that outlandish statement, you are a par with City, because their current team doesn't contain 4 player. Who would make an all time PL X1. Your playing it safe as your scared of being bantered.

So your saying Liverpool are favourites next weekend?

Also this fake playing down of Liverpool chances in title race is fooling no one. You were in Title race last season and bottled it (just like Arsenal did season before).

Also let's not act like Liverpool are in transition. According to you, their are 4 players who supposedly would make an all time PL X1. Going by that outlandish statement, you are a par with City, because their current team doesn't contain 4 player. Who would make an all time PL X1. Your playing it safe as your scared of being bantered.
I like this version of AJ. Fighting off the rivals!

What would you class as being city's level?
According to him Liverpool have 4 players who would make an all time PL X1. Its not difficult to work out those 4 players.

If you look at Man city barring KDB and haaland (if he continues at same rate), you wouldn't say any of rest of team make an all time PL X1.

So by his logic, Liverpool are clearly better than City and not below, he's just covering his back if they fail to win title.

Looks like they over watered the pitch at Anfield, loads of Liverpool players falling over, or maybe it's windy in the ground? @KingKhanWC

Kane is a flat track bully. At the business end of every Tournament he's played in, he's gone missing.

On current form yes only Saliba . It’s an opinion & what suits a teams style of play . Liverpool front is no contest , midfield arguable but I prefer mids who can complete goal scoring chances with their passing . Of course I expect Arsenal fans to disagree , we all have a certain loyalty to own players also
Liverpool attack? 🤣🤦‍♂️ apart from salah, the rest of your attack Is league 2 standard. Jota can't stay fit, nunez and Diaz are average. Gapko is a trash.

Yet its a no contest? If you still had Mane, firminho I'd understand but outside of salah your attack I'd rubbish.

Also you talk about Arsenal being out played by Leicester? This coming from a team which got humilated by Forest at home.

If your going of so called current form of 8 games. Then by that logic you should win league with ease

He's probably upset that kane didn't join united 🤣🤭

Not at all.

Champions league final went missing
2018 world cup semi-final went missing
2020 Euro final went missing
2022 world cup quarter final went missing
2024 Euro final went missing
2024 champions league semi final went missing

Remind me, when Kane actually was relevant in big deciding games

Liverpool attack? 🤣🤦‍♂️ apart from salah, the rest of your attack Is league 2 standard. Jota can't stay fit, nunez and Diaz are average. Gapko is a trash.

Yet its a no contest? If you still had Mane, firminho I'd understand but outside of salah your attack I'd rubbish.

Also you talk about Arsenal being out played by Leicester? This coming from a team which got humilated by Forest at home.

If your going of so called current form of 8 games. Then by that logic you should win league with ease

Yesterday was a mini cardiac arrest for Arsenal fans but don’t turn into a Peshawar resident.

Maybe Oregaard & timber to add, but you have no squad & it’s showing. Direct your frustrations at Arteta , he’s spent a fortune but you lack firepower & depth . You know this .

Not at all.

Yeah kane is a bottler, but he's still a good goal scorer in general. No is over rating him. Everyone has said for him to be elite he needs to step up

You seem to judge players on international tournaments.

Me as a Arsenal fan couldn't care less about international matches. I actually wish they were poor in every tournament so they don't get picked.

Not at all.

Yesterday was a mini cardiac arrest for Arsenal fans but don’t turn into a Peshawar resident.

Maybe Oregaard & timber to add, but you have no squad & it’s showing. Direct your frustrations at Arteta , he’s spent a fortune but you lack firepower & depth . You know this .
You are 4 points clear from us. If you don't finish above us from this point. You've bottled it

Looks like they over watered the pitch at Anfield, loads of Liverpool players falling over, or maybe it's windy in the ground? @KingKhanWC

A great performance from Liverpool, Chelsea have some quality players & imo a better squad than Arsenal & a better manager, which I’m sure you’ll agree.

Pressure on Arsenal , if Liverpool win next week 7 points behind & likely 6 n behind city . Arteta has 5 years , Slot a few months , but he could be exposed

You seem to judge players on international tournaments.

Me as a Arsenal fan couldn't care less about international matches. I actually wish they were poor in every tournament so they don't get picked.

Ok.

This year's champions league semi-final bayern v Madrid . Musiala puts Kane straight through to seal the deal. Once again in a big Kane bottled it.

He bottled in Spurs v Scousers champions league final.

Like I said. Flat track bully

You are 4 points clear from us. If you don't finish above us from this point. You've bottled it

lol it’s not even 1/3 through the season . 4 points is nothing, we have a new manager , you should be confident of over turning 10 points if you believe your team is elite

A great performance from Liverpool, Chelsea have some quality players & imo a better squad than Arsenal & a better manager, which I’m sure you’ll agree.

Pressure on Arsenal , if Liverpool win next week 7 points behind & likely 6 n behind city . Arteta has 5 years , Slot a few months , but he could be exposed

Bro. So far form what I've seen. Slot teams have better balance , and are better in transitions than klopps team

So what medical failure was it when Liverpool had their bum holes ripped by Forrest at fortress Anfield?

So now your back tracking adding more Arsenal players, I thought only saliba made it? The fact you think (outside of salah) that rest of your league 2 attackers are better then saka?

So Liverpool have greater depth do they and uve determined that from 8 PL, 2 CL and 1 league cup game? 4 PL ATG in squad and you fired blanks vs notts forrest at home. Now scrapping past Chelsea.

Bro. So far form what I've seen. Slot teams have better balance , and are better in transitions than klopps team

Slot is very fortunate to have world class players handed to him . Klopps teams could tear up any 11 humans in the world on their day . Slot wants more control , less losses but will his style enable to perform miracles to lift sliverware , it’s an open question. But slot has shown he is a very good manager

@KingKhanWC your new manager excuse aint fooling anyone. Slot has taken over a team which was favs to win PL with 9 games to go last season. Also according to you a team which contains 4 ATG PL players. So stop acting as though Slot has taken over a mess.

In same way if someone replaced Arteta right now, I'd expect a new manager to win trophies with this squad

So what medical failure was it when Liverpool had their bum holes ripped by Forrest at fortress Anfield?

So now your back tracking adding more Arsenal players, I thought only saliba made it? The fact you think (outside of salah) that rest of your league 2 attackers are better then saka?

So Liverpool have greater depth do they and uve determined that from 8 PL, 2 CL and 1 league cup game? 4 PL ATG in squad and you fired blanks vs notts forrest at home. Now scrapping past Chelsea.

Forrest defended well , got a goal on the break & won, it’s football , happens to the best , Real Madrid, City , Liverpool in the past too .

You really believe Arsenal have a great squad ? You don’t even have a decent striker

@KingKhanWC your new manager excuse aint fooling anyone. Slot has taken over a team which was favs to win PL with 9 games to go last season. Also according to you a team which contains 4 ATG PL players. So stop acting as though Slot has taken over a mess.

In same way if someone replaced Arteta right now, I'd expect a new manager to win trophies with this squad

Bro .

Relax

Mamoon has guaranteed 2 PL titles in 3 years.

Bournemouth is a town for elders to retire , don’t take it literally .

I’m off for a steak , the reds are coming . Just be ready :klopp

Forrest defended well , got a goal on the break & won, it’s football , happens to the best , Real Madrid, City , Liverpool in the past too .

You really believe Arsenal have a great squad ? You don’t even have a decent striker
But your attack is elite, so how can your fire blanks.

Feel free to enlighten everyone how jota, nunez, gapko and Diaz are better then saka? Because according to you it's no. Contest.

I have already given my views on Arsenal squad. By your logic Liverpool are miles ahead of Arsenal based on 8 PL games and have better depth, better attack etc..so enlighten us all what that's based on.

Because you take salah (world class) out of your team, your attack is on a par with Bolton wanderers or Bradford city

When did Real or man city lose 1-0 at home to forest? 🤣🤭

My only concern is Mamoon has guaranteed Arteta 2 titles in 3 years. I’m sure not which years but
But your attack is elite, so how can your fire blanks.

Feel free to enlighten everyone how jota, nunez, gapko and Diaz are better then saka? Because according to you it's no. Contest.

I have already given my views on Arsenal squad. By your logic Liverpool are miles ahead of Arsenal based on 8 PL games and have better depth, better attack etc..so enlighten us all what that's based on.

Because you take salah (world class) out of your team, your attack is on a par with Bolton wanderers or Bradford city

Salah plays in the Saka position . It’s based on position but even if he played on left Diaz has been better this season .

Arteta has failed to develop young players & failed to spend wisely to build a winning squad . You have to call it out if you’re a true Arsenal fan , many are now

Bro .

Relax

Mamoon has guaranteed 2 PL titles in 3 years.

Bournemouth is a town for elders to retire , don’t take it literally .

I’m off for a steak , the reds are coming . Just be ready :klopp
I'm relaxed, I'm finding your wild claims
hilarious.

Slots doing well, he's got a good set of players with good experience. So your caviet of "we aren't ready for City" this season is nonsense.

Arsenal have zero chance next week, as Liverpool have 10 better players, 4 ATGs. So if you don't win, make sure you don't have a medical failure with your bowels and dissappear

My only concern is Mamoon has guaranteed Arteta 2 titles in 3 years. I’m sure not which years but

Salah plays in the Saka position . It’s based on position but even if he played on left Diaz has been better this season .

Arteta has failed to develop young players & failed to spend wisely to build a winning squad . You have to call it out if you’re a true Arsenal fan , many are now
Saka can play right or left wing, so if saka was Liverpool squad you would play Diaz over him 🤣🤦‍♂️

Delusion at its finest.

Are you 5 ? Lol

Underdog teams have won away 0-1 throughout history

If you’re triggered now , save some emotions for next week
The fact your one minute classifying Liverpool with City and Real, then saying Liverpool aren't at city's level. But I've got 4 ATGs in your team. Your fooling no one.

I'm relaxed, I'm finding your wild claims
hilarious.

Slots doing well, he's got a good set of players with good experience. So your caviet of "we aren't ready for City" this season is nonsense.

Arsenal have zero chance next week, as Liverpool have 10 better players, 4 ATGs. So if you don't win, make sure you don't have a medical failure with your bowels and dissappear
I don’t cry it’s only a sport bro lol

Again it’s been terrible weekend for Arsenal but remember remember Mamoon , you winning 2 PL in next 3 years . Happy days . I’ll be back next week & If you beat us , I’ll praise your beloved non winning trophies team . 😎

So let me get this right.

Liverpool have a better team

Chelsea have a better squad.

City are city

So if Arsenal don't win the league Arteta is exposed you say? How if he has the 4th best players available?

Your trolling and gaslighting is being exposed now Arsenal fans are somewhat on the same side for once.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t cry it’s only a sport bro lol

Again it’s been terrible weekend for Arsenal but remember remember Mamoon , you winning 2 PL in next 3 years . Happy days . I’ll be back next week & If you beat us , I’ll praise your beloved non winning trophies team . 😎
I'm not crying, I'm laughing at your nonsense. We all know that if Liverpool lose next week, you will suddenly dissapear

lol it’s not even 1/3 through the season . 4 points is nothing, we have a new manager , you should be confident of over turning 10 points if you believe your team is elite
But you have better players.... How can we overturn that

At the risk of getting involved, glanced through the posts but as a neutral there is not a chance only 1 Arsenal player gets into a combined Liverpool-Arsenal XI

If the argument is based on form then Raya gets in, if it's based on longevity then Gravenberch/Konate don't get in, if it's based on chemistry and understanding then just keep the Liverpool team because these things are hypothetical and we'll never truly know what the chemistry is like

Saka can play right or left wing, so if saka was Liverpool squad you would play Diaz over him 🤣🤦‍♂️

Delusion at its finest.

On current form only an idiot wouldn’t
I hope you will take your clown shoes and nose out of the closet like you are always forced to after a match at the Emirates.

You predicted premier league trophies 3 years ago , now added 2 more in the next 3 years. If you were a stockbroker clients would be after you. Hedge your bets & sell top 4 now

At the risk of getting involved, glanced through the posts but as a neutral there is not a chance only 1 Arsenal player gets into a combined Liverpool-Arsenal XI

If the argument is based on form then Raya gets in, if it's based on longevity then Gravenberch/Konate don't get in, if it's based on chemistry and understanding then just keep the Liverpool team because these things are hypothetical and we'll never truly know what the chemistry is like

Raya is nowhere near Allison . A few performances doesnt mean you’ve overtaken arguably the best in the world who pefroms every week & has done winning everything for years. I hope Liverpool never have a manager who would start Raya over Alison .

Raya is nowhere near Allison . A few performances doesnt mean you’ve overtaken arguably the best in the world who pefroms every week & has done winning everything for years. I hope Liverpool never have a manager who would start Raya over Alison .

I agree, if I'm picking a team then it's Allison, however in this combined team are you going to insist Gravenberch gets picked? If so, let's be honest, he's been very good this season but was poor last season, appreciate this might be assumptive on my part but if you aren't picking him I'd be intrigued to know what midfield you do select from the combined teams

Alisson has never been “arguably” the best in the world in an era where Courtois is around. It is just the delusion of Liverpool fans but I guess when you go from Mignolet/Karius to Alisson, you are bound to overrate him.

@KingKhanWC as expected

So one minute your saying Diaz over saka on current form? And saying only an idiot would pick saka, shows how deluded and clueless you are.

Then you move the goalposts by saying Allision over Raya, based on achievements?

So which is it current form or overall career, the fact you can't use same logic and criteria, shows your talking out of backside.

Alisson has never been “arguably” the best in the world in an era where Courtois is around. It is just the delusion of Liverpool fans but I guess when you go from Mignolet/Karius to Alisson, you are bound to overrate him.

Agree, Courtois consistently been the best for a while. But then again how can you question any keepers credibility, when you your self stated Raya as one of the best in the world. Now that is delusion at its finest.

I agree, if I'm picking a team then it's Allison, however in this combined team are you going to insist Gravenberch gets picked? If so, let's be honest, he's been very good this season but was poor last season, appreciate this might be assumptive on my part but if you aren't picking him I'd be intrigued to know what midfield you do select from the combined teams
Hes talking out of his backside, this guy wants to go about career achievements. Then wants to pick Diaz over saka on form.

@KingKhanWC so Liverpool won PL and CL with a "workman like midfield" where pretty much your front 3 scored vast majority of goals.

But now your preference is goals from midfield, I wonder why? Because barring salah, the rest of your attack is league 2 standard.

You want to give it Billy big balls with bravado, then at same time roll out excuses about new manager.

So with 10 better players. Including 4ATGs, Liverpool should be finishing atleast 10-15 points over an Arsenal team with no depth.

@KingKhanWC so Liverpool won PL and CL with a "workman like midfield" where pretty much your front 3 scored vast majority of goals.

But now your preference is goals from midfield, I wonder why? Because barring salah, the rest of your attack is league 2 standard.

You want to give it Billy big balls with bravado, then at same time roll out excuses about new manager.

So with 10 better players. Including 4ATGs, Liverpool should be finishing atleast 10-15 points over an Arsenal team with no depth.
Do you think Arsenals attack is better than Liverfools.

As a neutral on this, as a all round attack I would say theirs is better. Whilst they have Salah, you guys lack a true ace in the pack, and you yourself is on Havertz case on a regular basis, and for me your attack lacks goals.

Agree, Courtois consistently been the best for a while. But then again how can you question any keepers credibility, when you your self stated Raya as one of the best in the world. Now that is delusion at its finest.
Seems your missing the point here.

Glorified contradictory nonsense, so not sure why your jumping to the defence of it? Or is this another weak attempt at trolling.

Point is a simple one was he selecting a team on form or career achievements?

The fact he couldn't be consistent shows he was talking useless

Seems your missing the point here.

Glorified contradictory nonsense, so not sure why your jumping to the defence of it? Or is this another weak attempt at trolling.

Point is a simple one was he selecting a team on form or career achievements?

The fact he couldn't be consistent shows he was talking useless

I have seen posts here stating Raya as one of the best in the world. There's definitely no trolling on my side. However, any sane person would think maybe the Gooners really are deluded

Do you think Arsenals attack is better than Liverfools.

As a neutral on this, as a all round attack I would say theirs is better. Whilst they have Salah, you guys lack a true ace in the pack, and you yourself is on Havertz case on a regular basis, and for me your attack lacks goals.

Salah is world class and is better than anything Arsenal have

The rest of Liverpools attach is substandard, that's why they bottled the league last season and were humilated in europa league, because when salah doesn't play well they get exposed.

Saka is miles better than any Liverpool attacker (barring salah)

Rest of attack is average.

So not sure where your getting this better all round attack, when reality is take salah or saka out of team, both attacks are pretty average.

But let me guess Luis Diaz is better then saka.

I have seen posts here stating Raya as one of the best in the world. There's definitely no trolling on my side. However, any sane person would think maybe the Gooners really are deluded
Uve seen 1 poster make that wild claim. That's not the whole fan base.

Just like @KingKhanWC makes delusion posts on Liverpool and you do for United.

So we basing an entire fan bases opinion on 1 fan from each fan base who has zero ball knowledge?

Salah is world class and is better than anything Arsenal have

The rest of Liverpools attach is substandard, that's why they bottled the league last season and were humilated in europa league, because when salah doesn't play well they get exposed.

Saka is miles better than any Liverpool attacker (barring salah)

Rest of attack is average.

So not sure where your getting this better all round attack, when reality is take salah or saka out of team, both attacks are pretty average.

But let me guess Luis Diaz is better then saka.
Saka is better than Diaz, but for me Scousers attack is better all round.

Well done for missing the point.

I asked you a question on consistent criteria.

Picking a team on "current form", yet some selections based on "career achievements"

Let me know what career achievements has to do with current form.

Raya is one of the best around on current form. There is no doubt about it. It is delusional to think or argue otherwise.

Arsenal have some really good players and this is why Arsenal is a title contender. It doesn’t take a genius to figure it out.

Now that is a sensible post. I do agree Arsenal have Good players. But when these good players are suddenly labelled as " some of the best in the world " with nothing to show for it, is complete delusional.

Now that is a sensible post. I do agree Arsenal have Good players. But when these good players are suddenly labelled as " some of the best in the world " with nothing to show for it, is complete delusional.
Raya and Havertz are world class on current form, Saka, Rice, Odegaard and Saliba are world class in general.

Rest not so much, but Gabriel is pushing.

You can’t have 89 points in the Premier League without 3-4 world class players in your team and some decent ones as well.

Saka is better than Diaz, but for me Scousers attack is better all round.
If you take salah out of Liverpool you are left with

Jota (good player) can't stay fit
Nunez
Gapko
Diaz (decent at best)

Let me know how that is a good all round attack?

We have a Liverpool fan who thinks his team has 4 PL ATGs and an Arsenal fan who thinks the team has 5 or 6 world class players

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Seems every fan base has a specialist zero ball knowledge fan

We have a Liverpool fan who thinks his team has 4 PL ATGs and an Arsenal fan who thinks the team has 5 or 6 world class players

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Seems every fan base has a specialist zero ball knowledge fan
@aboveandbeyond please ignore the comments from the fan who doesn't understand what world class means.

If you are one of the best in the world in your position, you are world class. As simple as that.

Is Saka one of the best wingers in the world? Yes, therefore he is world class.

Is Odegaard one of the best creative midfielders in the world? Yes, therefore he is world class.

Is Saliba one of the best CB in the world? Yes, therefore he is world class.

Raya and Havertz this season have been world class too - both have been one of the best GK and CF in the world.

agree with what ?

Only thing I agreed with Liverpool's attack is better than Arsenals.

Now let's see your baller input,
Who is world class from Havertz Declan Rice, Saliba?
He has had the worst week in his career so far. But Saliba is world class... Meaning he gets into any team in the world in his position.

Back