[Aus Win by 25 runs] Pak v Aus | U19 World Cup Final | Sutcliffe Oval | 29/01/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geordie Ahmed said:
I am so close to banning you - think very carefully before making your next post

He has been annoying all day, haven't seen a single decent post from him.

Qadir can't really bat, people shouldn't get their hopes up, he looks like someone who can hold a bat but not really wield it.

Just 2 from the free hit.

Come on bachas.

Don't lose your wicket, and own it in the PP overs

44 from 36.

Can still be done, provided these two last the next over, and get at least 5 off it.

We still got the powerplay left, only the problem is the wind now if they are trying to hit in the air is not going far enough to clear the boundry...

44 needed now

Pakistan probably peaked too early in this competition, a shame for them but oh well.

ali_ed2006 said:
that's what the situation required though. Everyone falling around him, someone had to stay.
Yeah I wasn't watching the game.Just checking the scores now and then.

If they can get 4 runs without losing a wicket from this over i will be happy

It will leave us 40 runs to get from 30 powerplay deliveries - that is still a gettable score, will be tough BUT gettable

I seriously think Pakistani teams don't know the powerplay rule. They always wait for it to come automatically

Usman Qadir should have put that away, easy full toss on the legs and he plays it towards off.

Bhatti out.

I think its safe to say that Hazlewood will be a key member of a future Australian side.

guys..i will be very disappointed if we loss!!
im about to cry!!!
do not wanna loss from australia!! again and again

What did I tell you guys. best bowler in world cup. Josh Hazlewood. Embarassing. A country of 22 million has defeated a country of 175 million. shameful stuff.

Hazlewood nearly gets his 4th, Raza comes out. Gotta feel sorry for him after his bowling effort.

asif9138 said:
guys..i will be very disappointed if we loss!!
im about to cry!!!
do not wanna loss from australia!! again and again
Abhi 5th ODI rehta hay :(

Geordie Ahmed said:
If they can get 4 runs without losing a wicket from this over i will be happy

It will leave us 40 runs to get from 30 powerplay deliveries - that is still a gettable score, will be tough BUT gettable

That didnt happen :pissed: :pissed:

Its looking grim now BUT aslong as we have batsmen out there i will keep the faith - c'mon pakistan

adeem_as said:
What did I tell you guys. best bowler in world cup. Josh Hazlewood. Embarassing. A country of 22 million has defeated a country of 175 million. shameful stuff.

yo whats ur problem???
please shut up!!!

Geordie Ahmed said:
That didnt happen :pissed: :pissed:

Its looking grim now BUT aslong as we have batsmen out there i will keep the faith - c'mon pakistan
You're in a very optomistic mood today eh? lol.

adeem_as said:

Bye, bye - had enough of your bakwaas today.

sali said:
Chasing will add more pressure. OZ choked against SL chasing in the semi final and ball would have turned in the 2nd inning. Surprise decision.

Chasing in final was MoYo's influence but the guys did well. i think they just went to sleep inmiddle overs and didn't try to get OZ out. Singles were coming too easy.

few months back many posters here said bring azeem ghaman in pak team..

but after watching his very match on the tv i thought this guy should not be a cricket, he should play table tennis only.... i don't think so with his height u can play cricket.... he is really short for crciekt...

i think before hype any player we should see his first match on the tv.

the way he played in the whole tournament he shouldn't be picked in any school cricket team.. i am surprised how got become captain of pakistan u19 team... any monkey can make 35 runs on almost 100 balls..

posters please don't say again that he has any talent.. its is really of talent

And once again, we have to face utter disappointment.
Well played through out the tournament though boys.

MajidBhuta-AamirFan said:

but after watching his very match on the tv i thought this guy should not be a cricket, he should play table tennis only.... i don't think so with his height u can play cricket.... he is really short for crciekt...

the way he played in the whole tournament he shouldn't be picked in any school cricket team.. i am surprised how got become captain of pakistan u19 team... any monkey can make 35 runs on almost 100 balls..

English :butt

Good on the Pakistan side thoug, once the dust as settled of this defeat, they played very well throughout and there are a lot of positives to take out of the competition.

MajidBhuta-AamirFan said:

Thats very true, he needs to be tall like Tendulkar or Lara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back