Australia vs Bangladesh | World T20 | 01/04/14 | Dhaka |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakss

Test Debutant
Runs
Bangladesh Squad

Mushfiqur Rahim*†, Abdur Razzak, Al-Amin Hossain, Anamul Haque, Farhad Reza, Mahmudullah, Mominul Haque, Nasir Hossain, Sabbir Rahman, Shamsur Rahman, Shakib Al Hasan, Sohag Gazi, Tamim Iqbal, Taskin Ahmed, Ziaur Rahman

Australia Squad

GJ Bailey*, DE Bollinger, DT Christian, NM Coulter-Nile, JP Faulkner, AJ Finch, BJ Haddin†, BJ Hodge, GB Hogg, GJ Maxwell, JM Muirhead, MA Starc, DA Warner, SR Watson, CL White

Bangla is batting first. I hope they put up a fighting score. They have got nothing to lose.

Sohag Gazi, Mominul Haque and Taskin Ahmed come in for the home team

Dan Christian and Nathan Coulter-Nile for Australia

Good B'desh batting first otherwise they would have faced the wrath of Aussies :L :AAG

Bangladesh have the best anthem out of the Asian countries IMO (havent heard pakistans though). And who doesnt love the Aussie anthem??!!

Whilst T20 doesn't matter losing to a minnow like Bangladesh will hurt regardless of the format.

Bangladesh have the best anthem out of the Asian countries IMO (havent heard pakistans though). And who doesnt love the Aussie anthem??!!

The popular feeling over here in Australia is that it is pretty lame and uninspiring.

Tanim has not played any significant knock for long time now. He was touted as one of the best youngsters once

Battle of the also rans. BD 2/12

I love the Scottish anthem, and it's not even an anthem, but it's awesome. O Flower of Scotland...

Lol Pakistan is the best by some margin, if I do say so myself.

Is there any way that ICC can get rid of these Dead games ? :13:

You can't just cancel them. Often the fact that they are dead will materialize a day or two before the match itself. Lots of money and preparation goes into having these matches.

They are also important for testing new combinations, strategies, field placements etc.

Bangladesh women (who are playing against Sri Lanka) captain Salma khatun hit 4 consecutive boundaries!"

:))

Bangladesh set for another shameful pasting here.

You can't just cancel them. Often the fact that they are dead will materialize a day or two before the match itself. Lots of money and preparation goes into having these matches.

They are also important for testing new combinations, strategies, field placements etc.

I am not talking about cancelling them , I am aware of the economics involved , I just was wondering if it was possible , to make them interesting.

As the games are progressing, the pitches become more and more slower and turning

Aussie tears or Bangla tears. Don't know which one I want more. I already got English tears

Chasing against spin will not be easy , Aussies need to restrict BD to as less as possible

Well played Shakib, but total is not looking a good one.

Bangladesh all over the aussies at the moment lol. Need this partnership to last though

OZ going to be chasing a huge score. Don't have anyone who can take wickets

They're both in tears already lol

I'm not really in tears lol. Disappointed at how they underperformed but it's hardly wrist slitting time. It's hit and giggle after all.

I'm not really in tears lol. Disappointed at how they underperformed but it's hardly wrist slitting time. It's hit and giggle after all.

Still you don't wanna lose to this team that lost to Hong Kong

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Athar Ali Khan is so biased it's pathetic

Rubbish keeping by Haddin is it me or has he regressed a lot since the Ashes

Aussie bowling attack is all wrong for these conditions loads of medium pacers and no quality spinners

SIX :D

Looks like BD will score 150-160. Maxwell will score it in 10 overs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back