Australia vs Pakistan | 3rd test | Hobart | 2nd day - 15th Jan 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLORY OF '92 said:
Hotspot cost us a wkt there. That was obvious, rudi is a racist scumbag.

Nah it wasn't out.

The sound came after the ball passed the bat. I thought it was out as well but when they should the snicko meter.. it's clear the sound was after.

GLORY OF '92 said:
Hotspot cost us a wkt there. That was obvious, rudi is a racist scumbag.

Not just a wicket but the whole series was riding on that decision. This will be a hollow series victory or Australia. :))) :)))

Clarke looks in bad form, still there on 100+ though.

wasnt out man, no hotspot this time either. its something in his bat..

Fish said:
Not just a wicket but the whole series was riding on that decision. This will be a hollow series victory or Australia. :))) :)))

A test match is important and that wkt could be the difference between 380-400 and 500+.

Nice arrogance btw.

Sohaib-789 said:
any of you guyz on u19 commentary thread?

babar azam 15 year old 111 not out

what a player

Thats it Sohaib recruit them to our rebel league :inzi

Not gonna get a wicket this session unless there's turn for Kaneria. No seam or swing at all.

Is it just me or due to Paks diabolical preformance yesterday PP is dead quiet tonight?

TalhaSyed said:
Is it just me or due to Paks diabolical preformance yesterday PP is dead quiet tonight?
If the team plays defensive on day 1, people won't want to watch.

TalhaSyed said:
lol...i was noticing the same thing....this thread is 2 pages long only thus far

strongman123 said:
lol...i was noticing the same thing....this thread is 2 pages long only thus far

On most other days the refferal would take up 2 pages :p

o wow the partnership is worth 250 ...our entire batting line up is worth less than tht :(

Shaheerthe2nd said:

inti to the boys: chalke kahi bhriyani khate hain...watch the u 19 world cup...baad mein aake ODI's aur T20 khellen ge

Man Aamir must so disheartened right now!

His catch has cost us big! Ponting...is in the form of his life..

Asif getting a bit of movement now but he's probably nearly finished his spell.

mmkextreme_1 said:
Man Aamir must so disheartened right now!

His catch has cost us big! Ponting...is in the form of his life..

Yup to be fair its his first major cock up in international cricket

tfeh, yeh Ponting sahab to aaj out nahi honey waaley

Australia are just toying with Pakistan now!

and my 2000th Post!! :) :14:

Last edited:
Please get Ponting out. I cant stand to see his gloating and smirky attitude return afterthis match

I remember this one tour of Australia by Pakistan where Punter was out of form, and then he smoked our bowling to all parts of the ground at SCG and made a double ton. Although he is not playing at his best, even then 150 is 150.

Well Done Punter.

:14: :14: :14: :14:

Plundering continues.

350 is more than enough, Punter could declare now if he wanted.

Just wondering when is :moyo joining Zerdari's think tank? He is officially eligible to join it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back