Bahawalpur Stags v Karachi Dolphins | FBT20 | Bagh-e-Jinnah | 3/12/12 | Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game's not on TV? What is PCB doing? They can't even sell television rights to their T20 games to local media anymore. And they want to organize PPL on top of that. What a sorry state of affairs.

They are not even updating the scoreboard on their website

42 for 1

Amin - 15
Khurram - 11

:kd - 70 for 3

Shafiq out on 1 :shafiq

Fawad Alam on 1 not out

8 overs gone

Khalid Latif in for Amin ur Rehman

:kd 91 for 4

We need more than 150 here

This for Lala today

eggs.png

Stags need 153 to win

I don't know how man "andaas" Afridi needs to get in order to be kicked out of the team!

I am pretty sure, he has enough "aandas" throughout his career to give healthy competition to a poultry farm

I don't know how man "andaas" Afridi needs to get in order to be kicked out of the team!

I am pretty sure, he has enough "aandas" throughout his career to give healthy competition to a poultry farm

:)))

No but he scored a 50 1st match and we won the game . Rest of the team also needs to step up .

Attachments

• kdvsbs.jpg
    kdvsbs.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Stags - 11 for 0 after 2overs

Anwar and Sami open bowling for :kd

Hamid Ali doing well for us . His start has been :misbahesque

wht kinda team is stags they r going to win this one also :bstags

At least they are 1 wicket down with Hamid Ali run out by :afridi

49 for 1 after 7 overs . :kd look in control here . With Lala coming on to bowl , the RR is sure to go down even more .

At least they are 1 wicket down with Hamid Ali run out by :afridi

49 for 1 after 7 overs . :kd look in control here . With Lala coming on to bowl , the RR is sure to go down even more .

yah lala bowled very economically in the last match

Another run out , this time by Anwar Ali and . Imranullah departs on 48 . Stags now 73 for 2 after 11 overs .

sami's economy rate has been decent in these 3 matches which is very rare

sami's economy rate has been decent in these 3 matches which is very rare

LOL yeah , but I hope he is not called back for the millionth time again. I still remember the match we lost against sri lanka when sl needed 15 off the last over and deliveries were enough :D

LOL yeah , but I hope he is not called back for the millionth time again. I still remember the match we lost against sri lanka when sl needed 15 off the last over and deliveries were enough :D

lol , if he continues like this then should get place in squad ..

lol , if he continues like this then should get place in squad ..

haha..come on yaar! isn''t his illustrious career good enough to not pick him again. Some things never change and sami is a talented bowler without brains which we should accept now.

Stags are 103 for 5 after 15 overs

Shahid Afridi - 4 overs ; 16 runs ; 2 wickets

51 off 30 needed for them to win . :gul

7 off last over needed Allah :kd ko jita daiN :( Yeh Moinuddin kahaN se takra gaya :zoni

Sami will bowl the last over then ? :sami I will never forigve him if he does not get this right :sami

le fittay mooN :sami ka jeet gaye Stags

Sami for Player of the match for Stags .

Sami boy ruins his figures again .......... but tanvir should have been kept for last over .. sami is mentally weak u know :yk

:bstags this team is really dangerous ... 3 in 3 for them

Karachi either have sloggers in their side or test players..

No proper versatile batsman like Umars,haris,Jamshed ......

lol @ the losers from karachi..lol..Sami will now get a call up by qasim!!..lol

Sami :110:, anyways it's good to see that a new team like stags are having such a great run . They have now beaten two former champions :kd :rr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back