Bangladesh (262 & 185/4) secure a historic Test win by 6 wickets against Pakistan (274 & 172) in the 2nd Test match to clean sweep the series 2-0

Who will win the 2nd Test match between Pakistan and Bangladesh?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not much power behind those off side strokes from Saim. Not able to transfer body weight behind his shots

Even in the first Test BD bowling was toothless in the first innings after first 3 early strikes. It was only after pitch started showing wear and tear their bowling came into picture. It will come down to how well BD bats in their first dig

No semblance of grass. It might turn on day 4.

If there is a day 4

I47W8v3.png

Pakistan will need atleast a 100 run lead. Even Par score would do. But if they concede a lead they will be in awkward situation like last match
Who cares. No wonder theirs no interest in test cricket.

Pitch is a joke. Boring cricket to be played until November

4T705wm.png

Is Babar's lukewarm clapping for Shan's 50 telling?

Good stuff from Shan. Playing at almost 90 strike rate. and completed his 50 on just 54 balls.

If Babar fails on this phata wicket and gets to stay for the next series but shaheen was dropped for bowling rubbish you all will be awoken to the truth of my words.

The nexus is now transitioning into the Pakistani illuminati

I guess this another highway road track. No way Shan and Saim can score runs in a decent track.

What was most impressive was the number of singles and doubles Shan has taken. Only 2 fours and yet his sr is in the 90's

I guess this another highway road track. No way Shan and Saim can score runs in a decent track.
First 5 overs it was swinging, after that it has flattened out completely

Now typical pakistani fans will use this innings to justify him as an IMPROVED BATSMEN

To be fair to Shan, he had a great county season batting-wise:

13 inns
720 runs
60 avg
77.5 sr
2 100s
3 50s

Shows you the how bad abdullah shafiq is. he cant score runs even here.Should be dropped from Pakistan team indefinitely.

To be fair to Shan, he had a great county season batting-wise:

13 inns
720 runs
60 avg
77.5 sr
2 100s
3 50s
The day I see a good batsmen in Shan is the day I die.

I'm sure in some twisted multiverse out their, theirs a reality where Shan masood is the greatest batsmen of all time. You and I do not live in that reality mate.

Excellent batting after the debacle last game.
Saim's patience and judgement outside off stump been impressive.
Toss advantage denied to BD

Excellent batting after the debacle last game.
Saim's patience and judgement outside off stump been impressive.
Toss advantage denied to BD
Both of these 2 goobers will fail overseas and collapse like a house of cards.

Abdullah Shafique was supposed to be the savior to our batting woes. He has been humbled by Bangladesh of all teams.

4 day test, badly need a win to avoid losing to the bottom ranked team at home, you switch on the score and see the team flying at 6 an over to force a result!

Then you wake upto reality and realise it was a dream.

Both of these 2 goobers will fail overseas and collapse like a house of cards.
Thats okay, first target is to atleast win in home conditions against top teams.
Away win shouldn’t even be in the picture here. You just lost a test to Ban in home conditions.

Thats okay, first target is to atleast win in home conditions against top teams.
Away win shouldn’t even be in the picture here. You just lost a test to Ban in home conditions.
Not me, I don't associate with this team. I comment on them for fun lol.

And no it is not okay. It's one thing to see sides fail because they lack the skill, and another to see them deliberately handicap themselves.

Ramiz raja handicapped pakistan all the way to grassroot level just to appease babar.

Domestic players have no chance in hell of improving on such crap surfaces.

The day I see a good batsmen in Shan is the day I die.

I'm sure in some twisted multiverse out their, theirs a reality where Shan masood is the greatest batsmen of all time. You and I do not live in that reality mate.

He has an impressive FC and List-A record. But has never been able to perform in the international arena. I think the pressure gets to him & that he was not managed well earlier on in his career. Keep in mind, that a large chunk of his FC record has come from the UK.

At the age of 34 though, I would rather invest in the future. I want to see Muhammad Hurraira replace him and eventually be captain.

Abdullah Shafique was supposed to be the savior to our batting woes. He has been humbled by Bangladesh of all teams.
But he won you guys in toughest tour for pak in sri lanka which is spinners paradise so gotta respect him for that scored double hundred there which is a big thing.

Do you have a list of players who will not fail overseas?
Depends on where it's being played.

If it's Australia then we haven't had a single player who has functioned well over their besides Ijaz Ahmed.

If it's the rest of the world then fakhar can do wonders if he switches on that is.

I can see saud being good in Asian conditons like India, Sri lanka, Afghanistan and also English conditions. However no shot in hell in Australia and sa conditions he'll fail badly their.

Babar when he was in form did well overseas, Rizwan in test can manage overseas.

Bro the point isn't who can and who cannot. Pakistan use to be a fortress in UAE because all the players especially Younis Khan were spin magicians. Even our crap players like Ahmed shehzad use to struggle against pace, not spin.

Only Umar Akmal and sohaib maqsood.would struggle against spin which is probs why they couldn't make it to the test team.

Today it's the opposite. The so called king of Pakistan cannot play spin.

@Farabi Suggestion of turning Pakistan into a spin fortress by producing spinners and making spin tracks like those in the UAE is an idea I forward.

The irony is that The players we use to hate during the Misbah days and call them medicore would all wipe the floor with the current lot no question. I've seen the likes of Khalid Latif, Sohaib malik and Imran Farhat who people claimed were peak mediocrity which I agree with being miles superior to the Likes of Abdullah shafiq, shadab Khan, Saim Ayub etc

He has an impressive FC and List-A record. But has never been able to perform in the international arena. I think the pressure gets to him & that he was not managed well earlier on in his career. Keep in mind, that a large chunk of his FC record has come from the UK.

At the age of 34 though, I would rather invest in the future. I want to see Muhammad Hurraira replace him and eventually be captain.
Brother, this guy cannot play anything below Waist high. Bangladesh are bowling rubbish to him on a pitch which is rubbish.

Do you have idea how freaking terrifying it would be to see the likes of rabada run into him?

I don't know what he's doing in county or list A, but ik for a fact that this dude is not international material. To top it off he can't read offspin, I saw that clearly when he played for KK

Pitch transported straight from the 80s/90s. Shan Masood may break Mark Taylor's record of highest score in pkaistan

Since Azhar Ali's retirement, this is the first time Pakistan batters have made a 50+ partnership for the 2nd wicket in home Tests.

This is how bad this team was.

It's futile to prepare grassy wickets in hot summer time. It wont even turn with that much grass on it. Absolute phatta wicket

Depends on where it's being played.

If it's Australia then we haven't had a single player who has functioned well over their besides Ijaz Ahmed.

If it's the rest of the world then fakhar can do wonders if he switches on that is.

I can see saud being good in Asian conditons like India, Sri lanka, Afghanistan and also English conditions. However no shot in hell in Australia and sa conditions he'll fail badly their.

Babar when he was in form did well overseas, Rizwan in test can manage overseas.

Bro the point isn't who can and who cannot. Pakistan use to be a fortress in UAE because all the players especially Younis Khan were spin magicians. Even our crap players like Ahmed shehzad use to struggle against pace, not spin.

Only Umar Akmal and sohaib maqsood.would struggle against spin which is probs why they couldn't make it to the test team.

Today it's the opposite. The so called king of Pakistan cannot play spin.

@Farabi Suggestion of turning Pakistan into a spin fortress by producing spinners and making spin tracks like those in the UAE is an idea I forward.

The irony is that The players we use to hate during the Misbah days and call them medicore would all wipe the floor with the current lot no question. I've seen the likes of Khalid Latif, Sohaib malik and Imran Farhat who people claimed were peak mediocrity which I agree with being miles superior to the Likes of Abdullah shafiq, shadab Khan, Saim Ayub etc
Saim Ayub has just started. T20 is a joke format and very different from tests. Really can't judge his ability to perform in tests based on t20

Footwork of course will be decisive on a slow pitch. Get them on Australian pitches and they'll beg for mercy

Pak fans at the ground celebrating masoods wickets… shouting the incoming batsman’s name hope he don’t go for a duck

Saim Ayub has just started. T20 is a joke format and very different from tests. Really can't judge his ability to perform in tests based on t20
T20 is not a joke format. It's a different format, one with its own set of rules.

Just like being a goat test player(YK) does not translate into being a good odi or t20 player, the same goes vice versa for the likes of SKY and others.

Pakistan turned it into a joke format with joke openers and a non existent middle order.

T20 is not a joke format. It's a different format, one with its own set of rules.

Just like being a goat test player(YK) does not translate into being a good odi or t20 player, the same goes vice versa for the likes of SKY and others.

Pakistan turned it into a joke format with joke openers and a non existent middle order.
T20 is pure junk hope the new Indian chairman bins the format there’s a reason why botham holding Bedi despise this format

Shan gone playing across the line. Good knock than his previous disasters. Gone for 57.

Very very impressive fifty from Saim. Concentration excellent just what you want in tests

Good inning so far by saim who has now reached his 50. He should bat long now.

Bangladesh is stupid, they should have bowled a few overs of spin as soon as Abdullah went out.

It doesn't matter if it's a fresh track or a new ball, Shan would have been out regardless lol.

Babar's struggle against inward seaming balls continue
Everyone kept putting Babar at no 3 in their pakistan atg line up.

I remember when people called me crazy for saying Azhar Ali and Yousaf are better player then both Imam and bobby in both Test and odi.

Captain's knock from Shan. Has set the stage for the middle order, they should cash in.

Shafique looks like a sitting duck these days.
Its just the new ball it seemed in.He played a stupid shot in 2nd innings last match otherwise there is NO ONE better in the country name me one. Look.at the shot Saim Just played now

Its just the new ball it seemed in.He played a stupid shot in 2nd innings last match otherwise there is NO ONE better in the country name me one. Look.at the shot Saim Just played now
Saim 110 deliveries and yet can't kick on and get a big score.

This test was the best opportunity to try out Hurraira ahead of the England series.

Knowing how they work won't be surprised if they throw him into the first test there after Shafique's failure to even get a 50 in this series.

Saud dropped absolute easy catch...shall we not have a go at Saud now in reality he should be gone no body dropa those catchea

This nahid guy has some gas very impressed with his speeds compared to our trundlers. I know he been expensibe but should have wickets and bowling 145kph

What happened now?
We'd be 4 wickets down on a phata if Saud's catch was taken.

This is unacceptable. Rana isn't even bowling anything spicy, he's just bowling fast and standard pace and our batsmen are reacting as if their 80 year olds.

And mehidy is being turned into murli by these clowns

We'd be 4 wickets down on a phata if Saud's catch was taken.

This is unacceptable. Rana isn't even bowling anything spicy, he's just bowling fast and standard pace and our batsmen are reacting as if their 80 year olds.

And mehidy is being turned into murli by these clowns
Babar looking solid

Back