Bangladesh (262 & 185/4) secure a historic Test win by 6 wickets against Pakistan (274 & 172) in the 2nd Test match to clean sweep the series 2-0

Who will win the 2nd Test match between Pakistan and Bangladesh?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Babar and Saud should be the toughest batsmen for BD bowlers to dismiss. Criminal drop by Miraz considering that.

Babar looking solid
The point is these expectations that have been set out by the planet.

A) Saim was hyped up as the next saeed Anwar, well the next saeed Anwar has no wrist play against spin and is batting worse then Shan on a phata.

B) Babar Azam the king should not be given reassurance by fans that hey look today he's looking solid he's working lol, that's a minimum expectation from someone who is supposedly considered world class.

C) Saud's shot was rubbish plain and simple and he has not gotten out of the habit of soft dismissals.

All of this is unacceptable from a team that's supposedly the rival nation of the richest board on the planet and is playing against a weak team in their home den

The point is these expectations that have been set out by the planet.

A) Saim was hyped up as the next saeed Anwar, well the next saeed Anwar has no wrist play against spin and is batting worse then Shan on a phata.

B) Babar Azam the king should not be given reassurance by fans that hey look today he's looking solid he's working lol, that's a minimum expectation from someone who is supposedly considered world class.

C) Saud's shot was rubbish plain and simple and he has not gotten out of the habit of soft dismissals.

All of this is unacceptable from a team that's supposedly the rival nation of the richest board on the planet and is playing against a weak team in their home den
The fact is Babar is our best bat i say along with shafique and somehow rizzy. Both babar and shafique out of form

I dont care about strike rates in test matches but Babar & Saud need to realise that they need to play to win a 3-4 day test match. A strike rate of 37 is simply not good enough in this situation.

The fact is Babar is our best bat i say along with shafique and somehow rizzy. Both babar and shafique out of form
Our best bat has and always will be Fakhar in the modern era.

Pakistan missed a trick on panicking and bumbling as usual. The same ladla treatment that they are giving to Babar atm hoping he comes back in form is what they should have given to fakhar zaman in t20 opening alongside make him an opener in test.

Making fakhar zaman more consistent would result in pakistan having their 2nd best opener of all time since saeed Anwar.

I'm all for backing Babar azam to be more consistent alongside rizwan and Saud even however the 3 of them even at peak will remain nothing more them solid accumulators but won't ever become match winners. Neither of these 3 have Mohammad yousaf level prowess, yousaf who in his 15 odi centuries remained not out 10x and took pakistan over the line.

Same with Abdullah shafiq, even if he reaches consistency, his peak is not that of a match winner and neither is saim ayub.

Pakistan's best bet is to now search at the grass root level for match winners and figure our how to turn them into consistent machines as pakistan were gifted Sharjeel Khan and Fakhar zaman.

Misbah and rizwan destroyed fakhar's career and Sharjeel destroyed his own career via spot fixing. Sad times.

I dont care about strike rates in test matches but Babar & Saud need to realise that they need to play to win a 3-4 day test match. A strike rate of 37 is simply not good enough in this situation.
Oh dear mighty Saud after getting dropped gets bowled. I guess 1st test century is enough for 10 yrs like hafeez

Our best bat has and always will be Fakhar in the modern era.

Pakistan missed a trick on panicking and bumbling as usual. The same ladla treatment that they are giving to Babar atm hoping he comes back in form is what they should have given to fakhar zaman in t20 opening alongside make him an opener in test.

Making fakhar zaman more consistent would result in pakistan having their 2nd best opener of all time since saeed Anwar.

I'm all for backing Babar azam to be more consistent alongside rizwan and Saud even however the 3 of them even at peak will remain nothing more them solid accumulators but won't ever become match winners. Neither of these 3 have Mohammad yousaf level prowess, yousaf who in his 15 odi centuries remained not out 10x and took pakistan over the line.

Same with Abdullah shafiq, even if he reaches consistency, his peak is not that of a match winner and neither is saim ayub.

Pakistan's best bet is to now search at the grass root level for match winners and figure our how to turn them into consistent machines as pakistan were gifted Sharjeel Khan and Fakhar zaman.

Misbah and rizwan destroyed fakhar's career and Sharjeel destroyed his own career via spot fixing. Sad times.
Fakhar cant cement his own place in white ball how was he going to play test cricket with that technique

Good opportunity for BD to whitewash Pakistan. Its Pakistan who will be wishing for rain in the next few days.

Fakhar cant cement his own place in white ball how was he going to play test cricket with that technique
Babar can't cement his own place either neither can the rest of the crap lot.

Fakhar is your only batsmen who can win you games. His 91 of 46 got you t20 no 1 rank by beating Australia in a tri series final. His 114 got you ct 2017 and his innings against England in sf.

His 123 of 70 got you the drs victory againat NZ.

It's just you guys alongside Misbah have no understanding of cricket and how to develop.players so I can't explain anything to you

Big innings defeat is loading. Our team is neither good in test, ODI nor T20. Pathetic!!!!

Babar is truly exposed as a batsman. We need to find someone. He is finished. Thanks to his greed and dirty politics

Saud Shaq needs to get a hair transplant. Seems to have lost confidence in whatever little ability he had pre hair loss
It's a sad day for pakistan when my Indian brothers can't even get the names of our players right.

The team is so bad, we are now pretending we have a player named Saud Shaq in our ranks 🤣🤣.

Babar can't cement his own place either neither can the rest of the crap lot.

Fakhar is your only batsmen who can win you games. His 91 of 46 got you t20 no 1 rank by beating Australia in a tri series final. His 114 got you ct 2017 and his innings against England in sf.

His 123 of 70 got you the drs victory againat NZ.

It's just you guys alongside Misbah have no understanding of cricket and how to develop.players so I can't explain anything to you
Cricket is about stats and consistency. Winning mentality is required. Babar is the ONLY world class batsman we have. Being in form and out of form is part of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bazid & the lady commentator are proper paid puppets of Baba hype club

Where did you see this going to be a 4 day test?

There's rain on Monday and Tuesdsy which means full washout.

Its ok looks like you have a PHD in cricket so cant really argue with you.
Cricket is about stats and consistency. Winning mentality is required. Babar is the ONLY world class batsman we have. Being in form and out of form is part of the game.
Cricket is about stats and consistency.

No it isnt, Misbah was the most consiatent batter for pakistan and top scored in 4 tournaments in a row for pakistan and yet he's not even considered as top 25 batters of pakistan and is often membered for his mohali botch.

Sanath Jaysuria is considered top 5 greatest Asian openers of all time and greatest player of sri lanka ever despite averaging 32 and 91 SR.

Stats and consistency without impact is meaningless.

and the worlds best players have all 3. Sachin and kohli arent just stat padders but are impact players. However on the off-chance that you are only good in one of these 3

Then impact always wins, otherwise Misbah is a better batter then Sanatah jaysuria and is more of a legend then he is.

Not been a flat pitch by any means. Ball has seamed and spun a bit all day. There's slight inconsistent bounce.
Look at the number of slips they are operating with in 47th over

How our parchi batsmen will cope Taijul & Nasum in Bangladeshi soil?

This wicket is not as flat as people are making it out to be. Pakistan have to dig in and get 350+ and they have a decent chance of leveling the series.

Not been a flat pitch by any means. Ball has seamed and spun a bit all day. There's slight inconsistent bounce.
It will turn to flat when Bangladesh bat and Mushfiq, Shanto will wallop our bowlers.

Kuda ka khoof karo. By the time pakistan comes onto bowl, pitch will suddenly turn into a flat belter.

It's just pace and standard spin. Thora sa spin zaroor Karei ga when your finger or wrist spinning it and ball will slightly move when you've angled it and seamed it a bit.

Pakistan is batting rubbish plain and simple

This wicket is not as flat as people are making it out to be. Pakistan have to dig in and get 350+ and they have a decent chance of leveling the series.
350??? Musfiq himself can score 150. We need at least 450-500 to draw this test.

Cricket is about stats and consistency.

No it isnt, Misbah was the most consiatent batter for pakistan and top scored in 4 tournaments in a row for pakistan and yet he's not even considered as top 25 batters of pakistan and is often membered for his mohali botch.

Sanath Jaysuria is considered top 5 greatest Asian openers of all time and greatest player of sri lanka ever despite averaging 32 and 91 SR.

Stats and consistency without impact is meaningless.

and the worlds best players have all 3. Sachin and kohli arent just stat padders but are impact players. However on the off-chance that you are only good in one of these 3

Then impact always wins, otherwise Misbah is a better batter then Sanatah jaysuria and is more of a legend then he is.
Not sure i agree there again but our LEGEND shahid afridi is a prime example.

I remember even in my school days in UK the boys used to laugh how he is even considered as being a cricketer but as you said he was an Impact player alright.

Kuda ka khoof karo. By the time pakistan comes onto bowl, pitch will suddenly turn into a flat belter.

It's just pace and standard spin. Thora sa spin zaroor Karei ga when your finger or wrist spinning it and ball will slightly move when you've angled it and seamed it a bit.

Pakistan is batting rubbish plain and simple
Exactly!!! I fear big innings defeat. Need 2 more days of rain.

If saim is taken seriously based on just 1 inning today then I ma not sure if PCB is serious about Pakistan. Saim needs to play longer innings here.

If saim is taken seriously based on just 1 inning today then I ma not sure if PCB is serious about Pakistan. Saim needs to play longer innings here.
Kid will improve I liked his application today.
He's played just 12 FC games I think

England will score 600+ in these pitches for fun and our batsmen cannot even play properly.

This is definitely a sign of improvement but Babar needs a big knock here to revive his confidence.

ZCcN4Ys.png

Not sure i agree there again but our LEGEND shahid afridi is a prime example.

I remember even in my school days in UK the boys used to laugh how he is even considered as being a cricketer but as you said he was an Impact player alright.
Afridi is an impact player however he was critised for the wrong things which is why you all use to laugh at him.

You saw him as a batsmen only whereas in reality he was and still is the best bowling allrounder pakistan has ever had excluding the obvious ones like razzaq, Imran Khan and a few others ofcourse.

Afridi wipes the floor with the likes of shadab, Chacha, Imad, Nawaz and the many other lower order bowling allrounders pakistan has had over the years and that's a fact.

No point in comparing him to Babar azam who's supposed to be a full fledged batter.

Babar's comparison should be with the likes of Yousaf, Inzi, Ijaz Ahmed, Saeed anwar and other top to middle order batsmen pakistan has had. And not afridi who's a lower order allrounder but sometimes a makeshift opener or top order bat.

If you set proper expectations then you'd realise why a clown like shadab can never measure up to afridi who has innings like a 37 ball century, a 45 ball century, 7 of 12 against West Indies, and winning pakistan the 2009 wc by his innings in the final.

Even if you were to make a nonsense comparison comparing a bowling allrounder to a batter like babar, you'd still lose since afridi's 100 of 37, 100 of 45 against India and his 2009 innings blow the smoke out of Babar who in 19 odi centuries has only scored 5 centuries againat top sides which resulted in 3 loses and lucky win by tail enders against sa.

Seriously throughout Bobby's career his noteworthy innings only include nz 2019, India 2021 and that aussie test game.

Really impressed by the discipline of Bangladeshi seamers this series. They can be a pretty handy opponent for India next month if they keep this up.

Any chance of rain in next few days? Tuktuking without score will not save us.

Babar is finished unfortunately!!! We will loose this test by an innings. We have only 2 batsmen and 1 already failed.

King karlei ga. 2nd Biggest fraud of all time. Now all that's needed is to get rid of the biggest fraud of all time.

Shakib proving to be a more menacing and threatening spinner than any Pakistani spinner we have seen for a while. That tells you how low our spin bowling stocks have fallen

Babar is useless.Rizwan is not.people should stop pairing the two together.

Back