Bangladesh (262 & 185/4) secure a historic Test win by 6 wickets against Pakistan (274 & 172) in the 2nd Test match to clean sweep the series 2-0

Who will win the 2nd Test match between Pakistan and Bangladesh?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is just terrible batting. At this rate, if no rain happens, a result may occur

We may loose this test by innings defeat!!!! Need more rains to save us from 2-0

Each and everyone in this team has regressed and doesn't seem like they're going to improve anytime soon.

He can't play all the matches with 50s or 100s. Our other players are just rubbish.
I'm aware and wasn't referring to you bro, am referring to the guilty party but as usual they vanish

Salman hasn't been bad. Was decent in Aus and played a very good counter attacking knock in SL last year in Galle when we were in deep trouble

Salman needs to play positive here. No need to beg bogged down. Just score as may as you can

He has good techniques.

Better technique than Steve Smith, Fawad Alam, Shivnarine Chanderpaul etc.
Abdullah is a batter who looks like a clueless tailender but when I saw Khurram batting, I am sure that Abdullah is even worse than them.

Spin from both ends. This is good for over-rate.

Both Pakistan and Bangladesh were deducted WTC points last Test (for slow over-rate).

Please God don't make it rain on day 4 and 5. Please let pakistan suffer

You have just been dropped, the new ball is 4 overs away. Why would you throw away your wicket like that when there is a set batsman at the other end?

Players need to get a verbal lashing by the coaches for such pathetic game awareness

Salman was living strike to Khurram too much. He should have played most of the deliveries but he took singles on 1st ball and exposed khurram who eventually got out.

Salman was living strike to Khurram too much. He should have played most of the deliveries but he took singles on 1st ball and exposed khurram who eventually got out.

The rule for a set batter when batting with the tail is he faces 4-5 deliveries of the over and leaves the tail ender with 1-2 deliveries to deal with. Pakistani batters are very selfish in this regard

As if Agha or rizwam or Any of this lit actually care?

Rizwam last test gave almost the entire strike to tail enders while he played his merry way.

We haven't had a lower order batter since sarfi and malik who actually know not to give strike to tail

The rule for a set batter when batting with the tail is he faces 4-5 deliveries of the over and leaves the tail ender with 1-2 deliveries to deal with. Pakistani batters are very selfish in this regard
I think Khurram was solid in defense. He got out playing a shot. Not defending. Besides Pakistan still had 4 wickets in hand. It's usually better to take all the strike when there is a genuine mug on the other end.

Ali, Abrar and Hamza are walking wickets. This tail is beyond pathetic

Miraz is having a great series with the ball.

He is the highest wicket-taker in this series. 8 wickets so far.

That's probably true.

But, Miraz is not that bad in Asia. He has 173 Test wickets at the age of 26.
He's not a bad bowler no doubt. But he's not that good that he ran sacks a team so casually.

I've seen miraz bowl and this dude is a smart bowler and innovates. This series he's just been bowling standard line and length knowing full well pakistan can't play him.

He hasn't tried anything funky because he has no need to, this isn't India that can beat you at your own game unless you think out of the box

I think rather then debating If we should remove India and ask sri lanka to play ct instead

We should ponder whether we should give up our rights to uae and have bangaldesh replace us

So, the pitch isn't that flat. Or the Pakistan has batted poorly? Because 4 dropped catches AFAIK, Still they're at 248/8.

Pakistan as usual do not strength of their tail end batsmen after unnecassirly promoting useless Hasan Ali over better tailend batsmen, they now bat Mohd Ali above Abrar, whereas later is better at batting.

I feel like Bangladesh shouldn't have taken the new ball. Old ball was doing the job.

New ball makes run scoring easier.

That was back in the days most sensible teams expect their bowlers to be able to hold a bat and even wack a few shots Only in pakistan we have complete walking wickets and a tail that hardly wags.

I feel like Bangladesh shouldn't have taken the new ball. Old ball was doing the job.

New ball makes run scoring easier.

No new ball pace on 2 tailenders left one who is made of glass and continously injured as a spinner.
And the only batsmen left is a reillu katta who is neither a batsmen or bowler

Bangladesh field is a mix of attacking and defensive, kind of T20 which become difficult for scoring boundaries.

Pakistan have nothing to lose. They should declare here and have a bowl for remaining 7-8 overs to see if they can pick a couple of wickets.

Six from Salman again.

New ball is turning out to be bad for BD and good for Pakistan.

7th Test fifty for Salman.

Blunders for BD this game:

1) Got too excited and burned up reviews too quickly.

2) Dropped at least 4 catches.

3) Dropping Shoriful (should've dropped Hassan Mahmud instead).

Back