Bangladesh (262 & 185/4) secure a historic Test win by 6 wickets against Pakistan (274 & 172) in the 2nd Test match to clean sweep the series 2-0

Who will win the 2nd Test match between Pakistan and Bangladesh?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pakistan v Bangladesh, second Test match at the Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium.

The first ball of the third day's play will be bowled at 09.45am.

First session:9.45-12.00
Lunch: 12.00-12.40
Second session:12.40-14.55
Tea: 14.55-15.15
Third session: 15.15-17.15

Play can be extended by 30 minutes for the completion of overs.

I can see a nail biter in this test. Will be a low scoring affair. 2nd innings will be a must watch.

Agree.

Pakistan should try to bowl Bangladesh out for as less score as possible and take a big first innings lead as this will benefit them and potentially help them winning this Test match.

Meanwhile Bangladesh should also try to score as many runs as possible and take a big first innings lead themselves as this will benefit them and potentially help them winning this Test match.

Very crucial day tomorrow where wickets will fall and runs will be made.
Meanwhile water should be wet and birds should fly. Thanks for stating the obvious.

Pakistan needs to bowl well here to not get behind. Hope rain stays away.

What ? Agha only has scored 56 runs .

What so special about it . This is how Pakistan fan created hype about any players and after few month's they were/ are fade away
We keep doing this hyping up every player who does well in domestic, no matter how short that period is. Nearly all of them debut, have short careers, and then the same fans blast them for being terrible and how the even newer batch are better.

The best thing generally is to play most of your team with players who have shown at least some sort of international success in the past. And then leave one or two slots to test out the new players that are promising, knowing most of the guys who debut, the vast majority will not make it in the long run. You don't drop the whole team to test out new talent.

Some players are international material, some are not. It is far more likely Babar will return to good form, than any one new guy entering the team will have a better career than Babar. If you have performed for several years consistently in internationals, it is likely that these guys are international material and hopefully will recover form.

Just seen this new talent hype all before, we've been doing it for at least a decade. And some of the guys that we used to hype before were way more talented than these guys coming and they still failed. Tired of it. When players perform for at least a few years in a row then I'll give them credit. Until then I'll be apprehensive.

If Pakistan can manage to get Bangladesh out till tea then this game is going to be heading towards an epic finish. Dropping catches won't help anybody.

Heard Babar, Shaheen, Rizwan and Naseem are not interested in test cricket and want to play LOI only.

Heard Babar, Shaheen, Rizwan and Naseem are not interested in test cricket and want to play LOI only.

I think that's the case with most cricketers these days. You get paid more for less work in limited overs cricket

High time we need to have dedicated Test team. Mostly consisting of top performers from domestic. Especially the test bowlers, they should only play test matches.

I think Nasim would have been very dangerous in this condition. That onslaught of Liton may have forced the exclusion of him.

Khurram has cleaned Shadman. Woah...beauitful bowling by khurram and Hamza

What the pathetic batting is this!! 3 soft wickets. Captain Shanto is abysmal with the bat, to say the least! No defence whatsoever

khurram is a find of this year. Has done really well in australia. But he need to improve his fitness

Pakistan winning this. Congrats in advance. Bd will be out under 150

Mir Hamza gets his most deserving one. Brilliant stuff from Khurram and Hama. Dismantling the bating lineup in quick succsessions.

This sri lanka coach is such a genius going with 4 lefties in the top 4, batting line up. Yes they won the first team it was great but cant have 4 lefties up top, Hasan Joy should be in for one of the leftie!!

Unless next 2 days are lost completely to rain, BD has no chance of winning the series .

This happens when you remove langra and overhyped handsome. Time to remove rizwan and maybe babar also

None of these left handed batsmen in this BD has any control or elegance like Tamim. Shanto is the worse.

Bangladesh won't recover from this. They will struggle to get to a 100, predicting a huge defeat ahead for the Bangladeshi kittens.

Ball is doing quite, good controlled disciplined bowling. BD batsmen known for brainf.rts.

5 down now. Absolutely talentless. BD will remain a minnow for a very long time
They just won the first test. They are minnows and werent meant to win that, remember…

Anyways have no fear the Talented Liton Das is here

what the jahanaam is this batting. Lol. Jees.. no control, heads positioning all over the place, falling over, all the lefties look same. Haturusinghe must leave even if he wins world cup! Hate the geeza

They just won the first test. They are minnows and werent meant to win that, remember…

Anyways have no fear the Talented Liton Das is here
Pakistan made a few errors and miscalculations for sure. The selection, declaration.

Your best batters in domestic this season was Mominul Haque.

This guy struggles to average 40 in international cricket.

So yeah I don't think there's much quality there.

Serious question, why couldn't they make this pitch for the first test? Why is it that when we get completely and utterly embarrassed do we do correct course?

Personally, I don't care if we even win by an innings. The stain of getting whipped by Bangladesh like a bunch of government mules at home is not going to be removed.

Pace-is-pace is overrated haha

ENNeSee.png

Why did I bother waking up to watch these lot bat. Havent watched any test cricket live in a long time. I might’ve jinxed them

This shows why the nexus is horrible. Why was shaheen, Babar, Rizwan, Shadab and chacha ever needed.

Attack is the best form of defence at times. Zakir Hasan shouldve went up and over with his pathetic shot instead. Put the bowlers off their line. Such timid bizzare batting

Back