Bangladesh (262 & 185/4) secure a historic Test win by 6 wickets against Pakistan (274 & 172) in the 2nd Test match to clean sweep the series 2-0

Who will win the 2nd Test match between Pakistan and Bangladesh?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pakistan made a few errors and miscalculations for sure. The selection, declaration.

Your best batters in domestic this season was Mominul Haque.

This guy struggles to average 40 in international cricket.

So yeah I don't think there's much quality there.
What about the talented Liton Das?

Talk about the game only. no need to make personal remarks. Be gentle

What about the talented Liton Das?
He is only talented by BD standards not global standards. Also, his assault on Naseem is what won you the first Test. Hit the ball out of the stands when it was shaping a fair bit .

Replacement ball barely swung.

89 more runs needed to avoid follow on Bangaldesh
The sad part is liton das might help bamgaldesh avoid the follow on. Now imagine if fakhar was in this test? It would have been game over for bamgaldesh right their and then.

Yeah

Drawing a home test series against Bangladesh is a huge achievement. India can never produce such result. Congratulations to you and your team.
Lol I m just stating the fact. Indians are visibly hurt as one can see.LOL

Pakistan is mediocre team in every format. LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
So Pakistan doesn't need Shaheen at all for test cricket .
He's a great talent. Bowled superbly for first 3-4 years. Needs to go back to domestics and work on his skills in a relatively low pressure environment.
Fully capable of making a brilliant comeback

Lol this is best results for india fans point of view .

First test Pakistan were humiliated at home .

2nd Bangladesh is about to all out under 50.

Enjoying the minnow fighting with each other .

:kp
Lol but why you guys are crying. Bangladesh is losing wickets yet you guys are crying for no reason.

khurram is bowling the 7th over of the day on the trot. He looks tired. Bring Abrar in now.

He's a great talent. Bowled superbly for first 3-4 years. Needs to go back to domestics and work on his skills in a relatively low pressure environment.
Fully capable of making a brilliant comeback
Only way he'll make a comeback is if he tops domestic charts and bowls properly like his 2019 days.

This nexus t shirt that he wears has ruined test cricket for pakistan and ruined him

Should be easier for Bangladesh now. New ball effect is fading away. Khurram and Mir are tired.

Up to Abrar and Mohammad Ali to break this partnership.

No they dont, the nexus must be dissolved, Pakistan would have made 500+ had Babar, Shan and rizwan not been around as well, messing things up as usual
Domestic performers come and perform well when given chances as they are raw and new , no footages to be seen once found out they fade away like many of those old Pak cricketers because they don’t compete and there is no body to compete with them in the Squad for a place no one disturbs them and they get laid back.

Series like this is where you play ur bench strength such thing never exist in Pak the reason given was to pull crowd in they play Babar , Rizwan and Shaheen.

If Hurraira and Ghulam can’t get their chances against Bangladesh then when will they get against England / Australia surely not.

Dont think pak will enforce follow on even if they get them out.

Khurram has got decent pace for test cricket he should be persisted with but the other guy mir Hamza is a proper 120ks trundler he should be nowhere near the test team.

Khurram has got decent pace for test cricket he should be persisted with but the other guy mir Hamza is a proper 120ks trundler he should be nowhere near the test team.
Pace pace pace so obsessed with it this Pak folks that is how bowlers like Haris Rauf was drafted to play in red ball cricket too.

Mir Hamza bowled really well today he was robbed off of 2 wits other wise it would ஹவ் been 4 wkts for him and 6 down for even lesser score.

People were mocking me for asking rizzu to be dismissed. He doesn't perform and pakistan wins, What's the science behind that?

I think this is the first time Pakistani pacers took 6 wickets in the first session in-home tests ever. If I am not wrong
We have been deluded about the pace factory in the name pf trundlers like Shaheen, Rauf and every tom dick and hairy.

Need to give proper chance to domestic performers.

Pace pace pace so obsessed with it this Pak folks that is how bowlers like Haris Rauf was drafted to play in red ball cricket too.

Mir Hamza bowled really well today he was robbed off of 2 wits other wise it would ஹவ் been 4 wkts for him and 6 down for even lesser score.
Lol man he will struggle on other pitches with his 120ks thunderbolts. He bowls at the speed of women crickters. LOL.

He was awful in australia as well.

He is not for the future but Khurram shehzad bowls well with discipline and decent pace as well.

There is something funny with Mohammad Ali's run up. I feel that he really slows down towards the end of it

Haturusingh in LOI prefers left right combo up top and throughout the innings. But in test cricket he plays 4 left handed batsmen in the first 4 position, 5lefties in the top 6. Strange.

Not that it wouldve mattered in this innings having few more right handed batsmen in the top5 but in general you cant go with this line up. It makes it easy for opposition bowlers to bowl.

What is the correlation between these 2 sentences?
Lol man you brought Pakistan's performance for no reason. Everyone knows Pakistan is mediocre and the keep getting worse.

I just stated Indians are angry but they have no reason to be angry as their team is not playing here.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is only talented by BD standards not global standards. Also, his assault on Naseem is what won you the first Test. Hit the ball out of the stands when it was shaping a fair bit .

Replacement ball barely swung.
Ok. If you say so.

Till he performs, he should be in team. No discussions. The day he fails consistently should be booted out. Cricket doesn't work on superstitions.
Depends on how you perform, If rizwan is giving 58+ deloveires to tail enders and getting them out, you'd still say things like he's a performer.

Can you imagine what would have happened if rizwam was batting with amir in ct 2017 against sti lanka instead of Sarfraz?

But you'd still say he's a performer even after being booted out of the tournament.

Mehidy or Liton should be made test captain. Shanto needs to be dropped from test he has been bad for long time. Cant have a passenger just to captain the side.

Pakistan is being too relaxed now, If dad sticks around Bangladesh will get up to 200, and Pakistan cannot play for more then a 100 runs given the pitch

Lol man you brought Pakistan's performance for no reason. Everyone knows Pakistan is mediocre and the keep getting worse.

I just stated Indians are angry but they have no reason to be angry as their team is not playing here.
I didnt bring Pakistan's performance. I was praising your Pakistani pace bowlers in the thread. There is no reason for anyone to become jealous over Pakistan drawing a test series at home against Bangladesh.

New ball was tricky but Bd batters shot selections and technique was abysmal. Many gifts given out. Now batting seems a lot easier. Can Mehidy and Liton least avoid the follow on.

Abrar has taken 40 wickets in 5 domestic games here in this Rawalpindi ground.

Depends on how you perform, If rizwan is giving 58+ deloveires to tail enders and getting them out, you'd still say things like he's a performer.

Can you imagine what would have happened if rizwam was batting with amir in ct 2017 against sti lanka instead of Sarfraz?

But you'd still say he's a performer even after being booted out of the tournament.
Since you bought the CT vs SL, say thanks to Prassanna and Parera who dropped Saifi bhai twice.

Talking about giving more deliveries to face for tail enders, please google Pak vs Aus 2019 league match, you will get the answer.

Since you bought the CT vs SL, say thanks to Prassanna and Parera who dropped Saifi bhai twice.

Talking about giving more deliveries to face for tail enders, please google Pak vs Aus 2019 league match, you will get the answer.
They dropped him, that's their fault, not sarfi's. The fact that they dropped him and not amir shows sarfi willingness to bat at the crease. We All know where rizzu's priorities lie

So, how does it feel that Pakistan is winning as soon as the nexus fails?
Bhai I prefer not to character assassinate fellow muslims especially when I am not fully aware of what happens behind the scenes.
I can only talk about their cricketing abilities. None of the players is my relative 😃 and I'll never fail to criticize a player if I feel he's not performing as per expectations.

Domestic cricket should be the yardstick for selection I've been one of its biggest advocate here

They dropped him, that's their fault, not sarfi's. The fact that they dropped him and not amir shows sarfi willingness to bat at the crease. We All know where rizzu's priorities lie
And Amir scored around 30 runs and has equal contribution. If Saifi bhai didn't allowed him to face , how did he score 30 runs ?

Have you checked the other match I mentioned in the previous post.

Anyway let's discuss this on some relevant forum.

Enjoy the match :)

Bhai I prefer not to character assassinate fellow muslims especially when I am not fully aware of what happens behind the scenes.
I can only talk about their cricketing abilities. None of the players is my relative 😃 and I'll never fail to criticize a player if I feel he's not performing as per expectations.

Domestic cricket should be the yardstick for selection I've been one of its biggest advocate here
I don't character assassinate anyone.

I have a feeling that Mehidy will save this innings and pakistan will lose this test assuming rain doesn't interfere. I feel it in mehidy's eyes. Those are the eyes of a killer

I have a feeling that Mehidy will save this innings and pakistan will lose this test assuming rain doesn't interfere. I feel it in mehidy's eyes. Those are the eyes of a killer
Possible!! Shan, Saim and Salman cannot play 2 good innings and Babar, Shafiq are walking wicket. Only Saud and Rizwan have potential in the 2nd innings. Unless we take 100 runs lead we will be all out in 2nd innings under 100 runs.

Bangladesh play spins far better than us so spin will not be an issue. M Ali is another weak link in our bowling. So we are basically playing 2.5 bowlers

Mehidy is a superior batsman than Babar/Shafiq for sure. Even if Bangladesh score 200 runs they will not loose this test for sure.

Mehidy is a superior batsman than Babar/Shafiq for sure. Even if Bangladesh score 200 runs they will not loose this test for sure.
Won Series against India with bat as well as with ball. Talented cricketer.

Day 3: Lunch Break - Bangladesh trail by 199 runs

PAK 274
BAN 75/6 (26) CRR: 2.88

Pitch has eased out now that the ball has gotten older.

Session belongs to Pak.

Good disciplined bowling. Ball did do quite a bit but nothing unplayable, just poor technique. Horror show from Bd batsmen.

It will be very hard for us to save this test considering we have to bat against spin of Mehedi and Sakib unless rain save us.

Finally a good sporting wicket in Pakistan and discipline bowling. 👏

Bangladesh batter didn't show patience and 2 more batsmen ..it would have been quite okay for Bangladesh. Also this shows Shan played the new ball nicely yesterday

Back