Bangladesh v Zimbabwe | 3rd ODI | 14/8/09

Debutant
Runs
Bangladesh leading 2-0 in this 5 ODI series, and in a very good position in this ODI already.

Zimbabwe 17/2 after 4 overs. Mahbubul Alam who has come in for the injured Nazmul Hossain has taken both the wickets.

21 overs gone, its 105/3. Zimbabwe bounced back well. Current partnership of 45 between Masakadza and Taylor.

100+ partnership between the two. 161/3 in 32 overs Zimbabwe.

Bangladesh getting killed. 50 runs in last 4 overs by Zim. As I write this a run out. Taylors gone for 94. 292/5 in 47.2 overs.

The current Zim team is not a bad side especially without that troublemaker Taibu

Bangladesh all out for 254. Totally outclassed today. Zimbabwe doing it fabulously to keep the series alive.

good job by the Zimbabweans I hope they play well & get back into the International Scene which is good for cricket in Africa

Well done Zimbabwe, I used to really enjoy watching their team in the late 90s.

Players such as the Flower brothers, Craig Wishart, Neil Johnson, Eddo Brandes, Henry Olonga, Paul Strang, Alistair Campbell

That was a class team and they couldve achieved big things. I really hope Zimbabwe cricket comes back up again.

Zimbabwe need to sort out the balance of their team, why on earth they have that waste of space Matsikinyeri as an 8th batsman is hard to fathom.

Need a strike bowler in there and that man should be Rainsford, seems to regularly get a raw deal.

Back