Bangladesh vs Pakistan | Asia Cup: Super Four | Abu Dhabi | Sep 26, 2018 | Bangladesh Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to appreciate that Bangladesh is batting nearly 5 an over despite only 68 runs coming in boundaries off their total. Excellent strike rotation

7 overs left... need to restrict them to 250 which is looking unlikely they will easily get there

Asia cup broadcasters have done quite well with this commentary team. Some huge names commenting on these pointless matches

Comon Shaheen take Mahmudullah wicket in your last over.... That 'll be great:tahir2

So he adjusts very late and we need to applaude him?

He was adjusting throughout the 130 run partnership not his fault that Hasan, Nawaz and Shadab were bowling filth. What do you want him to do take off the pads and bowl himself?

He was adjusting throughout the 130 run partnership not his fault that Hasan, Nawaz and Shadab were bowling filth. What do you want him to do take off the pads and bowl himself?

:)))

One more wicket here guys! lets do this, the game is ours to lose!

Not a word by "experts" about captaincy now?

12-3 to looking like getting 250 , you can't call that great captaincy. If it was another captain who has let a team get into that situation you would be the first to critizce that captain. You know that yourself deep down.

Last edited:

Right, and of the no slips when they kept hitting it into the slips?

Sarfraz is living off his comeback tour and has been almost useless for two years.

Run a ball from here on will give us a score around 250.

That's what we should aim for. No point to look for more and losing wickets in the process.

There are some people who are just like that. They put on fat as soon as they relax from a certain strict diet

No he's always been a bit overweight and has gotten a lot worse. He is lazy with regards to fitness and that's it. Many people put on fat easily but as professional athletes they work hard to stay fit

12-3 to looking like getting 250 , you can't call that great captaincy. If it was anothwr captain who has let a team get into that situation you would be the first to critizce that captain. You know that yourself deep down.

That’s right you told him.

Facts!

12-3 to looking like getting 250 , you can't call that great captaincy. If it was anothwr captain who has let a team get into that situation you would be the first to critizce that captain. You know that yourself deep down.

I only watched the beginning of the innings. What did Sarfraz do that allowed them to get off the hook?

How has Pakistan fielded today were there any dropped catches? I just got home and now i am watching the match.

7 consecutive defeats for Sarfraz against teams ranked above 8th in ODIs, and his fans still have the gall to argue and come on the front-foot. Incredible.

Sarfi shouting Jaldi, Jaldi as there is a chance of a ban for slow over rate for the next game.

I only watched the beginning of the innings. What did Sarfraz do that allowed them to get off the hook?

Unfortunately I started watching the game from 130-3 or so. But reading the match thread, Sarfraz didn't put slips in for Hassan Ali and also took Junaid and Shaheen out of the attack when Mithuan (who is weak against pace) started his innings.

5 off that over..... can't wait for interview man!!!!!!

250 is chase able but anything more than that will really put pressure on Pakistan.

Someone needs to get in Hasan’s ear and tell him to use his Yorker. He bowls such a good Yorker and it’s a shame he sporadically uses it

Unfortunately I started watching the game from 130-3 or so. But reading the match thread, Sarfraz didn't put slips in for Hassan Ali and also took Junaid and Shaheen out of the attack when Mithuan (who is weak against pace) started his innings.

Perhaps should have watched the match before mouthing off then.... he took Junaid off after 4 over opening spell and Shaheen after 5 over opening spell and replaced them with Hasan and Nawaz who were getting smashed.

Perhaps should have watched the match before mouthing off then.... he took Junaid off after 4 over opening spell and Shaheen after 5 over opening spell and replaced them with Hasan and Nawaz who were getting smashed.

He just repeats whatever MMHS says :))

ah! That is a captaincy blunder for sure. I've watched his captaincy quite closely and these moves have actually taken me by surprise. Typically, he's very good at attacking new batsmen and doesn't easily let them settle in. But I agree, he's definitely been off this Asia Cup.

Had anyone noticed whenever Pakistan plays against lesser teams like Afghanistan and Bangladesh, all Pakistani player especially Sarfaraz are so animated, wild and pumped up and love to sledge the small guys.

As soon as they are playing against top teams especially India, Pakistani players don’t even make eye contact with Indian players and do not even utter a single word.

Bunch of coward.

3rd wicket for Juni....

Where are "experts"??????????????????????

If BD can reach 275 somehow, I think Pak will find it really hard to chase it down. But if they do, they might start believing in themselves, irrespective of the competency levels they might possess. Make or break 5 overs.

I am sure sarfaraz is aware, but he needs to dismiss Bangladesh here

Who would have thought bowling yorkers at the death is a good idea.

Idiot tried to be too clever with his fake feet movement.

Now go back to the pavilion loser.

Calling great captaincy after allowing a team from 12-3 to get 250 easily. And you have the nerve to tell others not to mouth off? :)))

Go and learn respect. Someone giving there opinion isn't them mouthing off. Only defend Sarfraz because he is from Karachi. If Misbah ,Azhar, or Malik was captain today you would call them worst captain ever etc.

By far the biggest hypocrite on this forum.

To be fair, he hasn't kept slips in when needed. Neither in this match, nor against India when we were defending a small total.

No runs off the four balls of this over yet..... anyone seen "experts"

To be fair, he hasn't kept slips in when needed. Neither in this match, nor against India when we were defending a small total.

You only put slips in when you feel the bowler is likely to pick up wickets.... if the bowler is getting smashed around and induces one edge most captains in the world won't have a slip there.

Had anyone noticed whenever Pakistan plays against lesser teams like Afghanistan and Bangladesh, all Pakistani player especially Sarfaraz are so animated, wild and pumped up and love to sledge the small guys.

As soon as they are playing against top teams especially India, Pakistani players don’t even make eye contact with Indian players and do not even utter a single word.

Bunch of coward.

To be fair, Indians do not sledge Pakistanis either. The teams have generally kept to themselves when playing each other lately.

Aamir sohail has an annoying habit of interrupting his co-commentators and taking the conversation on to a different tangent

Pakistan batting will collapse to FIZZ.

Mark my words.
[MENTION=138254]Syed1[/MENTION]
@Mamnoon [MENTION=2016]Rana[/MENTION] [MENTION=146530]DeadBall[/MENTION] [MENTION=79064]MMHS[/MENTION]

sure mate, words are marked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back