Chris Gayle's batting masterclass takes Windies to a 6 wicket victory over England

So let me understand...all teams till now got good pitches to bat on including the women games. Only the host team was served with dustbowl? :facepalm:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

India would have been thrashed by 100 runs if it was a batting pitch. Anderson would score the first t20 double hundred on your trundlers. Be glad it was a dustbowl and u only had to face the likes of nathan mccullum instead of boult crushing kohli's toes

Gayle is 80 of 38 - that indicates, what Lala did on that day, 20 years back.

India would have been thrashed by 100 runs if it was a batting pitch. Anderson would score the first t20 double hundred on your trundlers. Be glad it was a dustbowl and u only had to face the likes of nathan mccullum instead of boult crushing kohli's toes
May be but we just outplayed Aussies in batting shootout in their home. Not once but thrice :)

Anderson I agree...too old and also has fitness issue. But Broad should play IMO.

Broad plays only Tests and important ODIs nowadays. He's their strike bowler in tests and theyre keeping him fresh for the home season I reckon.

England's bowling is so rubbish but Gayle is the GOAT so even good bowlers will be destroyed.

This is all Pakistan's fault :))) This bowling attack was good enough in the UAE against Pakistan but getting brutally exposed now :p

The way Gayle opens his front leg, he needs couple of toe crashers at 145+ speed at the start of his innings, otherwise Indian grounds (actually every) are too small for him.

Gayle is 80 of 38 - that indicates, what Lala did on that day, 20 years back.

Lala started this T20 cricket..:p It's incredible when you go back in time and see the way he used to bat in those times when tuk tuk was random.

Ominous signs for the tournament when two of the most mercurial sides show up to play on the same day..

Wow wow wow :raja

I think, Tanvir (Sohail) troubled Gayle lot as well.

Gayle looking for only his second T20I hundred. I'm suprised he hasn't got more hundreds in T20s at international level.

Frightening 100, but law of average comforts the next few team lining against WI.

Gayle has declined. But don't expect garbage bowlers to get him out. You need quality offspin or some one like Aamir who swings it away from him at pace throughout get him out.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a player and what a day for me. My two favourites teams winning in comprehension fashion.

I wonder what IND or AUS 'll do against Poms on such wicket & grounds under light? Their attack is comfortably inferior to BD or Afghans.

This is utter demolition.

NZ and India game made every run look valuable.

Gayle really destroyed England.

Pitch is flat and there is so much dew.

Harsh to judge the English spinners on this match imo.

Rashid has been quite impressive of late.

So after Kohli, Russel is the second person to defend a free hit :)) Earlier in the piece I think lala left it :facepalm:

Stokes has been beyond pathetic with the ball today. :facepalm:

ENG hardly plays under dew in domestics (And don't play LO much), therefore their bowlers are at complete sea with this wet condition. Simply can't grip the wet ball.

Gayle just smashed my prediction out of the park.

Gayle is now unpredictable beast.
Can be tamed easily with good bowlers early, if not than kiss your chance to win good bye.

All three games are one sided but for Pakistanis its ok as they were supporting the winning teams

So after Kohli, Russel is the second person to defend a free hit :)) Earlier in the piece I think lala left it :facepalm:

Lala didn't leave it he gave himself room and the BD bowler bowled it miles outside off which most umpires would have wided.

great knock by Gayle took it away from England

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

:)))

Rising T20 stars England and Ben 'Sobers' Stokes shown their place.

Stick to your Ashes and whatever. This game and the IPL ain't for you.

Chal nikal :afridi

Last edited:
Back