Chris Gayle's batting masterclass takes Windies to a 6 wicket victory over England

I hope there comes a day when Pakistan and West Indies will rule cricket. Cricket will be at its peak.

England have good T20 batsman. But their bowling attack looks mediocre for these tracks especially.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The 1980s say hello

We were good but we weren't great. The Windies were able to assemble great bowlers and batsmen from 1-11 while we had many weak points. They were able to develop their players through county, shield and world series cricket.

We won't be to assemble an ATG team until we strengthen our system.

Topley, Willey, Rashid, Moeen Ali.

Worst attack in the tournament ?

Why is it England invent something only to be ruled by others in it?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I don't care that I've put aside pending work for tomorrow. Today was great.

Hoping England crash out in football style.

chal nikal you upstart T20 wannabes.

My fears about this England bowling attack has come true. Nobody in that attack is anyone to be scared of.

And of course ! Piers Morgan immediately bemoans the lack of Kevin Pietersen ! He's FUMING on Twitter.
[MENTION=138800]naveed4687[/MENTION] - as we Brits are the REAL big hearted people.

My fears about this England bowling attack has come true. Nobody in that attack is anyone to be scared of.

And of course ! Piers Morgan immediately bemoans the lack of Kevin Pietersen ! He's FUMING on Twitter.
[MENTION=138800]naveed4687[/MENTION] - as we Brits are the REAL big hearted people.
Yup generous to every Gayle I guess?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

'New England' is not working either. About time, they find some better bowlers and call themselves the new 'New England'.

Dew probably had some role to play in it. We'll have to gauge their performance from other games.

So it is proven he takes 2 crore Rs for Bhangra performance, and if you need him to bat then it requires more.

Back