CT 2009 | Semi Final 1| 2/10/09| Australia V England | Centurion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted a Pak vs Aussie final but i feel like supporting England today. :inzi

Average score at Centurion is 267, which I think wont be enough today.

Hopes to Collingwood, SIX, clears the ropes! Not quite bowled on a length there but he had made his mind up, got forward and just struck it through the line, launched it high and handsome over the ropes at long-on, well timed again

Wow Australia doesnt look the same side we are used to seeing when it's playing. Could it be that their long dominance over world cricket is coming to an end?

The ICC Cricketer of the year gives 15 runs in his first over....

Protection on the cover boundary makes it sure that it went only for a single.

i dont like collingwood as a person as i dont remember him ever giving credit to Pakistanis but he is a good cricketer. plays it hard.

England 71/2 (11.0 ov)
England RR 6.45
Last 5 ovs 38/0 RR 7.60

umarf76 said:
i dont like collingwood as a person as i dont remember him ever giving credit to Pakistanis but he is a good cricketer. plays it hard.

What series?

collingwood gone. wht a wicket for australia..... england are 71/3

Johnson to Collingwood, :OUT, got him, well taken by Paine! Collingwood was tempted to pull that short on middle, shuffled and tried to pull it through square leg, the extra bounce did the trick there for Johnson and so did the pace, a thin touch to the glove and Paine snapped it one-handed timing his leap to perfection

A crucial blow there, Collingwood was set and was looking dangerous. The partnership was worth 55, he was playing an attacking hand and his dismissal has pegged back England now

Johnson ends a successful over, good comeback from that horrific first one where he went for 15. England have to rebuild now.

Watson to Denly, ::4 , fine leg is a little too square,straying on the pads, Denly got a faint tickle to it and raced down to the fence

Steven Davies is an opener .I dont know whether he'll be comfortable down the order or not... :akmal

England 79/3 (14 ov)
England RR 5.64
Last 5 ovs 26/1 RR 5.20

Watson to Denly, :4our , straying on the pads, and yet again, just a faint tickle earns him a boundary, too square is the fine-leg fielder

unfortunately i think game is over. England has no one who can take it to the aussies..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back