Day 2, Test 2 Thread. Pakistan Vs England [21/11/05]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rana, AMAZING AMAZING WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:D :D :D

w4s1m786 said:
anyone remember when sami yorked vaughn a few years back in a odi in England ?

:)) i was thinking about sami yorking vaghn coz he always looks suspect at beginig of his innings :O

Middle stump OUT OF THE GROUND

AMAZING by Rana :D :D

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

WHOS THE ODI BOWLER NOW GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSS?

What a sight, what a sight, this is what we should be bowling with our speed and talent: REVERSING YORKERS!!

"REVERSING YORKERS!!"

Bro dunno if this ball wud reverse this early. Seen waqar n lee do it thou

does that match Shoaib Vs Giles ? the great debate begins....now...

Thanks Nafaj, added in speed thread!

An amazing start by Pakistan. And 2 BOWLEDs by the BOWLED one (bald one) to top it off :D

44/2 .. Rana working very hard ..bowling with a lot of heart ..like he always does ..sami (for a change) supporting him well

one more wicket ..and pakistan will be bowling at the English tail -(hopefully- Inshallah)

Cheater Bell playing confidently - waiting for divine justice - hope he too gets a bad decision - that will even things out

VERY unlucky AGAIN BY SAMI!! Edged between gully and slips this time for FOUR

Aye, it's a brilliant idea and one so simple everybody must think "Why didn't I think of it first?"

this is 9th over in a row from from naved
inzi as always is reluctant to change bowling.in egnland no one bowled longer than 5 over spell.
a pbetter option would have been give rana rest.bowl akhter from that end and after two over bowl rana from sami end and then after two over kaneria from akhter end

Important to get trescothic early - he is a big threat - afridi turning the ball sharply .

why is can't the bowlers get rid of tresco.?just swing one back in to him or get him to nick one outside off

Elan Tedronai said:
why is can't the bowlers get rid of tresco.?just swing one back in to him or get him to nick one outside off

:20:

Assalaamualikum

I'm back and pleased to note everything is as I ordered.

i watched the first few overs, and then came back and saw shoaib getting some help on the sidelines did he injure himself?

Pakpassion really slowing down for me today, here in Dubai. I suspect its to do with the huge amount of traffic on here.

As I have been saying all along, England just cannot force a win here. Too much to chase, too little time.

Trescothick can probably stay until the end although the rest of the English cannot, in my opinion survive 110-120 overs against Kaneria and Shoaib.

Inzi must now make the choices.

Go all out for a win or let things amble along and wait for things to happen.

SHOAIB BACK...YES, 1 run in the first over.

GREAT MOVE by Inzi, bring on teh most feared bowler after the break, don't let them settle.

Bell the Cheat
Is a Piece of Sh...

Come on boys, complete the rhyme.

So I take it Malik wont bowl ? Also, note from Yahoo headlines that Shabbir has been withdrawn from the series.

Danish Kaneria to Bell, one run, tosses up, drives it to wide of
mid-off and gain Naved dives and save atleast three runs

Rana Naved; what a hero, Masha Allah

Is teh ball turning for Danish? I mean it always turns for him, but is it sharp turn, is he troubling the batsmen? are they reading his googly?

tahaqureshi said:
does it have to bounce more than normal???

depends on the length it is bowled at. ideally a tossed up delivery is bowled to decieve the batsman in flight.
btw, u thinking of becoming a spinner? :20:

2 people I would like to see sledged shamelessly:

1. Bell
2. Harmison for his act of gamesmanship in getting Inzi out - shameless act by a shameless individual

yk said:
Is teh ball turning for Danish? I mean it always turns for him, but is it sharp turn, is he troubling the batsmen? are they reading his googly?

He hasnt bowled any good deliveries so far. they are playing him well actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back