Day 2 Thread

has it gotten this bad that now I have to start these threads?? :D
Here's to Afridi!

p.s hoping it hasn't already been started and im merely being an ass. :D

:))

oh come on, COMMA started this, we're getting slack guys

Bring on the English! :D

first hr crucial
Pakistan Orignal Script=2 set batsman gone early to the swingin ball tail batting it out to 350
I hope that doesnt happen

England fielders on their way to the field inshallah Pakistan will get a good start here afridi was looking a little suspect against hoggard yesterday lets hope it was just a one off thing

a shocker already , comma starting this thread. things the Afridi can do to people haha

Inzi is always a bit nervous no matter wat his score previous day (remember when he was on 184 and balaji got him lbw right away next dya?)

79 more runs and Inzamam is guaranteed a Test average of 51.00.

Asslaamualiakum Ikhwaan.

Cricinfo has stopped updating the scores. The Hindian who posts the commentary is probably dead of jealously.

afridi hits a uppish drive for single just falling short of pietersen cmon afridi gotta pick the right ball to hit

Ace Base said:
Cricinfo has stopped updating the scores. The Hindian who posts the commentary is probably dead of jealously.

Sahi kaha bhai sahab
evn though I am getting paid $75/hr to sit and do nothing, I wish I could be home watching the game.

go inzi...go afradi!!!!!......very important part of the match and the series...

mooz said:
Sahi kaha bhai sahab
evn though I am getting paid $75/hr to sit and do nothing, I wish I could be home watching the game.

you lucky chap

now crickinfo and pc board both have stopped updating..only commnetry I can read is now at pp

afridi while defending against flintoff looks like me batting when i was in 6th grade. oye maar chakka khocha kia karti hai yaar.

Afridi milking singles here and crowd cheering each run as if it was a 6 lol Afridi on 71

Afridi and Flintoff tied for 2nd in sixes with 17 apiece chasing Gilly's 22 go BEAST GO!

This is in tests for this year of course

72 more runs for Inzi to guarantee himself a Test average of 51.00.

My autism is really playing up today.

Ace Base said:
72 more runs for Inzi to guarantee himself a Test average of 51.00.

My autism is really playing up today.

Make that 68....

loud shout for lbw but had no chance of being given well outside off stump why the hell did inzi not play that

A dark, evil-smelling, moist and mushy patch seeps through the back of Hoggard's trousers, for Inzi has been infected with the primal germs of The Beast.

Seems Pakistan is in the mood the smack the shine off the ball today :D

325-4 now

Partnership 124 from 136 balls

maalo motey ko maalo. motey ki line length khalab kal do maal maal kai. (miandad on flintoff)

octavian said:
a shocker already , comma starting this thread. things the Afridi can do to people haha

haan bhai octavian. even on a flat batting track u need concentration and application shown by Inzi and Yusuf ;-) . 2 more to Shahid off a non ball

Shahid Afridi has batted very poorly in this Test match.

Only 04 sixes.

Must think long and hard about his responsibilities in the Pakistani side if he wants to be reconsidered for the next Test.

Ace Base said:
Shahid Afridi has batted very poorly in this Test match.

Only 04 sixes.

Must think long and hard about his responsibilities in the Pakistani side if he wants to be reconsidered for the next Test.

Make that 06 sixes, Masha Allah. Still not good enough, though.

Bicha Bicha poor Hoggy! lol Afridi going nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back