Day 3: 1st Test, Pak vs Eng - Update thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by thriller
this pitch is perfect for afridi's style!!
come on razzaq get out

Brother thriller please don't say stupid thing like that a again, try to look into the broader context of the game. Pakistan needs big partnerships, they can't afford to lose wickets when we are not completely out of the woods yet. Pakistan needs another big 100 + partnership between razzak and yousuf. when tommorow we are at a situation we can take a lead then let's talk about afridi and akmal but for now just concentate on yousuf and razzak show. Take one step at a time, no need to be over adventurous and over confident at all.

Last edited:
I still feel absolutely saddened by the unlucky way in which inzi had to trudge back to the pavilion. Had that ball not kept low it was there to be flicked for 4 down fine leg. Either way another superb knock by the man as he continues to make England his bunny

The_Cricket_Devil said:
I still feel absolutely saddened by the unlucky way in which inzi had to trudge back to the pavilion. Had that ball not kept low it was there to be flicked for 4 down fine leg. Either way another superb knock by the man as he continues to make England his bunny

Ditto. I feel he should have gone on to make a hundred. Unfortunate way to be dismissed.

Players back on, Monty to continue, probably for just one over before the new ball

William Porterfield on for Steve Harmison.

New ball would be interesting, with a decent enough chance of flurry of boundaries, odd ball can nip'n and can create some serious problem.

Stewie backs in and Strauss hands him the new cherry

5/291

Mutazalzaluzzaman Tarar said:
I think I'm honestly beginning to almost hate Afridi because of his insane "fans"/groupies.

Same here.

Why can't we just see some sensible cricket?

The true Afridi fans, me, DM, Raz, Hafridi, Uzzy etc want the Beast to succeed but also hope for the success of the team.

Thriller is just a newbie

Hoggard to Abdul Razzaq, no run, nipped back down the slope, Razzaq shoulders arms with a huge leave, but it was only missing offstump by that much

Come on Razzaq play sensibly.

When the new ball is taken, pakistan need to take further control by attacking harmison, hoggard and plukett. Razzak especially needs to make the new cherry go on boundary ride for good one hour INSHALLAH.

WOw, we're in a good position. Didnt expect both Inzi and Yousuf to still be here, but hoped. Not bad of a position to draw, maybe to win with Afridi can go beserk. Was hopng Inzi to still be here because hes on my F-team. ;)

Jive Jive Pakistan said:
come on you know 3-4 hours of afridi

and the mathc take a diff complexion

3-4 hours?

An hour of Afridi and the game completely change

Easatheman said:
The true Afridi fans, me, DM, Raz, Hafridi, Uzzy etc want the Beast to succeed but also hope for the success of the team.

Thriller is just a newbie

Every pakistani loves afridi ,but the way u guys potray him it appears that he is the greatest of all time.

Dont get me wrong,bcoz i am his Fan too. ;-)

The_Cricket_Devil said:
295-5 and another ball down the legside by harmison this is good waste away that new ball
yea harmison is wasting the new ball so far.............

Strange.

Hoggard is not swinging the ball, didn't swing it that much with the first new ball either

Pathetic commies saying that English bowlers haven't had much match practice. The last time Pakistan played were a good 2-3 months ago! Stupid whinger

Easatheman said:
Pathetic commies saying that English bowlers haven't had much match practice. The last time Pakistan played were a good 2-3 months ago! Stupid whinger

ye i know absolutely retarded stuff from the commentators. haha check out that drunk chick :)))

good, razzaq gets a single, he should try and avoid as much of the new ball as possible here until he feels more comfortable

We all love all our players, the whole pakistan team. We all want them to succeed so pakistan benefits on the larger view. Afridi is a great player amongst the other great players we have but some ppers hype him up too much sometimes. Got to be a bit careful no to hype him up far too much for his own good.

Did anyone see the drunk chick that fell out of her seat? :)))

Never looked comfortable against the new ball

Nice to see the umpires recognise when the ball hits the edge of the bat....just for a change !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back