Day 3: 1st Test, Pak vs Eng - Update thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
why was akmal backing away from that one from harmy? He just hung the bat out there and moyo goes up to give him some advice

As I wrote that, he plays a beautiful square drive.

And Kamran responds with a delicious square drive, which Rameez calls risky in one breath and then stylish ?

moy's presence right now is vital, not from runs' point of view but so that he can help soothe the frail nerves of the young ones out there at the crease

Leg side completely open.

Akmal plays and misses again

Saj said:
And Kamran responds with a delicious square drive, which Rameez calls risky in one breath and then stylish ?

He is a man of many talents, saj

3rd test @ Lahore 2005 vs ENG!

3rd day, last session!
Harmison vs M Yousuf.... M Yousuf said that was greatest spell he had EVER faced.

Saj said:

It's Rameez

Kami calm down man. just wait for the ball to get older - there's runs to be had here. don't throw it away now. you're too good for that. shabaash.

Akmal bhaijan, you have batted in far worse situations. It's Lords, just another cricket ground; don't get nervous.

Another 100 runs to keep a fair shot at the game .... or atleast drawing it

The_Cricket_Devil said:
ramiz says that england would want to expose kamran then quickly changes to say "examine" kamran

Noticed that.

Dead ball

shan said:
Still he picked vital wicket of Inzy unlike our bowlers

that was in no way the bowler's great bowling that got him that wicket unlucky bounce occured.

heh that was weird random dead ball

The_Cricket_Devil said:
that was in no way the bowler's great bowling that got him that wicket unlucky bounce occured.

heh that was weird random dead ball

I know but still better then Sami and Gul

Smooth timing by Akmal straight down the ground, on 18* little man

6/324 Pak, merely 5 runs away from the follow on mark

3 runs, very very shaky start by kamran, however once he settles he will score easily

Plunkett very ineffective compared to Harmy and Hoggy

The_Cricket_Devil said:
easy single for moyo

326-6

2 more for follow on evasion but that is just a formality now

3 more, bhai

INSHALLAH yousuf to make double century and kamran once set should also go on to make a worthy century INSHALLAH. I am still saddened by the fact inzamam got out.

Rameez makes a good point

Through this fightback, Pakistan will get better and better as the series progresses

Lovely shot from Kami through midwicket

Plunk once again very wayward

Bilsher007 said:
INSHALLAH yousuf to make double century and kamran once set should also go on to make a worthy century INSHALLAH. I am still saddened by the fact inzamam got out.

Its ok he played a vital inning

Easatheman said:
Rameez makes a good point

Through this fightback, Pakistan will get better and better as the series progresses

Pakistan do that usually anyway. They get better as more matches are played in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back