Day 3: 1st Test, Pak vs Eng - Update thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan after surpassing the followon mark will look to march on and chase that halfa grand England's score...

Plunkett has been unimpressive thus far...

6/331 Pak

Yousaf 143*
Akmal 23*

How many overs are left for the day's play guys ? I hope pakistan makes something like 400/6 at stumps.

the_game said:
Holy shoot! Imran and Jemima in vicinity of each other. Beastly!

Yes. And no mention of her from the commies

Thats how you play a short ball, Akmal should take notice

that is why i asked game uj :D

i had only requested and others had as well, that the word be used less and less for a few days :D

was that out?

Wat an innings from MoYo !!! still got afridi to come so should be looking to get close to
the england total now ...

Dangerous spell from Harmison, who found some rhythm. Pace and bounce.

MASHALLAH follow on avoided. Now we must reach our other targets. Atleast 400 / 6 at stumps and then tommorow we need to chase down the remaining trail of runs and build a respectable lead of atleast 100 runs.

Bilsher007 said:
MASHALLAH follow on avoided. Now we must reach our other targets. Atleast 400 / 6 at stumps and then tommorow we need to chase down the remaining trail of runs and build a respectable lead of atleast 100 runs.

lead of 100? :20:

i will be happy even if they score 500 from this stage

Bilsher007 said:
lead of 100! :27:

Another big appeal, going down leg

Pietersen drops it

Perfect defensive shot from Moyo, next ball flicked away for a single

Pakistan should look to bat out time today and start afresh tomorrow. They have to inch closer to England's total to avoid facing lots of overs in their 2nd inning.

274 for 3 for the day so far today.

16 overs left after this one. Its crucial that Kamran gets his head down and digs in.

this seems like the last wicket. The rest including afrdi will fall quickly as everyone already knows

Kamran squared up and edges it for 4 past 3rd slip.

344 for 6.

Akmal as they living dangerously edged another one own Third Man....

32* Akmal

6/344 Pak, trailing by 184 now...

Akmal just about hanging on here...c'mon little man, not too much longer!

Not looking comfortable, but fighting hard, Akmal.

bang ! A couple of steps down the pitch and wacks it past Monty P for 4

151 not out for Yousuf

150 up for Muhammed Yousaf, powered Monty's 1st ball of latest spell straight down the ground....

6/348

I really prefer Yousuf to play straight rather than sweep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back