Day 3: 1st Test, Pak vs Eng - Update thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inzi not at his best but he will get better as his innings goes on.

62 run p'ship.

The Chaudrey said:
I know there is much controversy about the legitimacy of his action, but Pakistan are really missing Shabbir Ahmed. When he plays he guarantees you bounce, control and wickets. How many players in the world can boast a record of 50 wickets in 10 tests????

He chucks.

I don't normally say that but there's no way round it.

Big appeal, not out.

Plunkett has cover on both sides of the wicket.

Shabbir Ahmed is a chucker. END OF.

Plunkett all over the shock, poor bowling.

Jive Jive Pakistan said:
boycott a joker

he tells it straight hes having a good at plunkett action

Wish I could listen to Boycs, I'm listening to Gower and Lloyd.

so really england have Panesar, hoggard and harmison as their main bowlers, plunkett has been expensive.

50 for Mohammad Yousaf, really good innings.

Super shot from Inzi, no effort whatsover.

Inzi getting into the groove.

Sid100 said:
so really england have Panesar, hoggard and harmison as their main bowlers, plunkett has been expensive.

Plunkett will probably settle down eventually but it will take him a while. I'd be interested to see what Colly's bowling these days, it would be useful to have him on if he's back up into the 80's.

Billy said:
Plunkett will probably settle down eventually but it will take him a while. I'd be interested to see what Colly's bowling these days, it would be useful to have him on if he's back up into the 80's.

collingwood needs to bowl instead of plunkett, for englands sake I hope collingwood bowls well

Brothers keeping making dua, keep reciting darood shareef and make dua to Allah that both yousuf and inzamam go past 150 runs each INSHALLAH. You know i read darood shareef again a just few minutes ago and blew air onto yousuf and inzamam's names on the screen and as good fortune a catch is dropped !. May they play unbeaten whole day today and tommorow till morning session to get past 150 runs each, infact i hope either inzamam or yousuf even go past 200 uns ! INSHALLAH

Current partnership 70 runs, 16.4 overs, rr: 4.20 (Inzamam-ul-Haq 33, Mohammad Yousuf 30)

Well played Yousaf for his 50 and please don't start another thread for this one we all can write appreciative words here, cus it get difficult to find the match thread. Thanks.

the commentators hav to stop praising every shot & every ball....its like a curse when they praise someone alot, he tends of get out or bowl/field really bad...its like a commentator's omen

I agree to much praise by commentators can be like a bad omen or curse. Whenever you do praise say MASHALLAH as well so that bad omen is avoided.

What a good game going! Heard Hrmison and Hoggard were out?

Can someone please give me a brieifing of whats happened so far?

That might do for the moment.

87mph and straight without going down leg.

Xzianghow© said:

Sami got out early, ever since then Inzi and Moyo have been playing very solidly.

England seem to be giving away a lot of easy singles, like in the winter.

they are both relatively new and have an opportunity to use their experience against them

Xzianghow© said:

Sorry my lord for briefing you can read last few pages of this thread. But Mashallah these two are playing well.

Thanx for the audio link Sid, it's good to listen to this commentary.

They are praising Inzi and Yousaf a lot which is good to hear.

"I know there are Tendulkars and Laras but Inzamam is just amazing and best batsman in the world" commentator :) ...........more praising from commentators and Rameez joins in.

Last edited:
WHat's up with Hoggard and Harmison. I heard they were out of the attack. And mind you ShowStopper, I am very lazy and I wanna just watch. I'd really appreciate it, hwever.

Hi guys,
Just started watching. Paid for in Toronto CBN network Loving this high class batting at lords. I dont know if it is my 52 inch screen.
There is alot of cricket left in this series let alone this match.

I dont understand Botham when he says break this partnership and Pak tail star and fold.
Did he not see Afridi in Britoval last week?

Dont they remember MOhali?

Botham chats crap, dont listen to anything he says and is biased towards england

Waseem said:
Thanx for the audio link Sid, it's good to listen to this commentary.

They are praising Inzi and Yousaf a lot which is good to hear.

wats the audio link....plz it should not be BBC...website doesnt open at work as its banned

Inzi just tried to hit that one too hard.

Commentator praising Inzi's 60 not out off 37 balls, he can't stop talking about that and how great that inning was :)

Good to hear :)

go to bbc.com/sport and click on the link, middle of the page on the left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back