Day 3: 1st Test, Pak vs Eng - Update thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inzi is 4th in the rankings, Moyo is 7th.

Inzamam-ul-Haq (rhb) 57 104 8 0 54.80 striker
Mohammad Yousuf (rhb) 102 154 15 0 66.23 non-striker
Cricinfo:)

Crapinfo!

Collingwood coming into the attack

A glorious, elegant century from Yousuf.

Stand up and clap.

Brilliant.

Although I'm not sure one wants to kiss the turf too often.

he has to continue for the sake of pakistan, inshallah he will make 200 followed by inzy's 150 aswell

a Muslim bowing down to embrace Allah at Lord's...what a sight....they say their isnt a spot on the face of this earth where someone hasn't bowed down and prostrated to Allah...subhanAllah

i have a league game of my own starting in 30 mins here in new jersey....grrr i dont wanna leave though....so much fun watching these two bat

his conversion to islam has lead to this glorius achievment today, a 100 at the home of cricket by one of the finest players no matter what religion he follows, inshallah he will succes inzimans place for captionship

UsmanhailsAfridi said:
comeon inzi you are next....give us a hundered big man

Yeah that would be great to see and Yousaf bowed down and the BIG fella is gonna raise hisarm heavanword Inshallah.

Current partnership 157 runs, 39.1 overs, rr: 4.00 (Inzamam-ul-Haq 64, Mohammad Yousuf 80)

Moyo has the 3rd most 100's for Pakistan with 17.

Very, very wide.

Waisay, it was great to see Yousaf prostrating. :)

Lovely shot from the big man, complete class.

Down to the midwicket boundary.

The job isn't quite done yet. We still have the follow on target to reach but judging by the way these two have played, we shouldn't have too many problems!

england have had 3 centurions, inshallah pakistan will have 2, and then either one or 2 of our beasts to come can follow up with a quick century

according to Boycott Englands tactics to Inzi was totally wrong when he first came in to bat. The should have pitched it up to Inzi thats when hes the most vulnerable first up

sid you are right, once inzi gets his eye into the game, its very very hard to get inzi out

Sid100 said:
according to Boycott Englands tactics to Inzi was totally wrong when he first came in to bat. The should have pitched it up to Inzi thats when hes the most vulnerable first up
He's prone to early lbw, so I'd agree with Geoff

the only thing now i suppose for england will be if inzy or Moyo throw thier wicket away, because both batsmen are very well set in

In my view Engalnd gave too many easy singles to Inzi and Yousuf. They are not like Australian batsman, trying to belt so many balls to the boundary. If need be, they will work the all around and bide their time.

You should have the field up an try to get them to hit through it or take risky singles. Having boundary riders so early was an error

Whether its inzi or anyother batsman,when a new batsman comes into bat a fast bowler should bowl full lenght to him.thats the tactic Waqar and Wasim used in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back