Day 3: 1st Test, Pak vs Eng - Update thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, it was a good innings, well played.

Well played but terrible ball...Plunkett acting like he is the best bowler.

ouch. he's been threatening to do that all day, getting bowled around his legs. got in to a very ugly position. a hundred was there for the taking, but well played overall.

inzi reminded me his funny dismissal at lords in 2001 ,bowler was caddick.
does anyone remember,he did the same thing shuffling to much across the stumps.............

butt well played inzi.

Invaribla bounce is not a good sign for batting on the last day

the_game said:
His dismissal was much more horrible, trust me :)) !
True, there should be a video of it in the Mother cricket video thread

qasim722 said:
inzi reminded me his funny dismissal at lords in 2001 ,bowler was caddick.
does anyone remember,he did the same thing shuffling to much across the stumps.............

butt well played inzi.

Yes that was in a ODI, but it was a leg stump yorker and swung across him, however in that instance Inzi just left it as he lost sight of the ball.

Razzaq plays pace well, lets hope Monty isn't introduced.

Marvelous partnership, though

It would be ideal to see another big partnership between these two, to at least reach the follow on total and maybe a few more!

Amir said:
Yes that was in a ODI, but it was a leg stump yorker and swung across him, however in that instance Inzi just left it as he lost sight of the ball.
yea it was a leg stump yorker.

good innings from captain now hopefully Razzaq will keep Yousah a company for today.

Last edited:
we must make sure we dont lose another wicket, these two must bat until at least tea

88 more runs avoid followon but Pakistan will be hoping to score 200 runs more

That ball that dimissed Inzi certainly stayed a bit low. There is a bit of invariable bounce.

the commentator describs afridi as a batsmen who comes out with basically mayhem in his mind lol

Plonk bowling much better now after the wicket.

285 needed with 5 batsmen remaining, a huge oppurtunity for our batsmen to prove thier class, especially kamran, afridi and MoYo

Plonk's got a BIG Feather in his cap, he has removed the best batsmen of the world

i desperatly wanna see the battle of the BEAST v MONTY PYTHON

zeenix said:
Plonk's got a BIG Feather in his cap, he has removed the best batsmen of the world

Third best after Ponting and Dravid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back