England v Pakistan | Fourth Test | Day 2 : Session 3 | Lords | 27/08/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAJID-SHAH

T20I Debutant
Runs
Final Session of the Second day of the 4th Test at Lords,

Morning session was Pakistan`s - Afternoon session belonged to England, Who will take this Final session i Wonder :13: ??

Not much to play for. Series win for England. Our only chance was to bundle out the opposition for a low total, that's now gone - 250 min.

A few quick strikes and Pakistan will be happy with their bowling effort but will need to bat well against the New ball!

Pakistans batting will need to fire for 1st time this summer and get pakistan a meaningful lead if they want to win this match.

The bowling has carried us all summer!

Wait, are people just being stupid and overreacting or is something wrong?

The way I see it, we're still well on top, aren't we?

185/7? I'd take that at the beginning of the day.

This is test cricket. Without fightbacks, it'd be boring.

Beefy saying that the match is poised now and england are back in the game

Wait, are people just being stupid and overreacting or is something wrong?

The way I see it, we're still well on top, aren't we?

185/7? I'd take that at the beginning of the day.

This is test cricket. Without fightbacks, it'd be boring.

Agreed :14:

Not much to play for. Series win for England. Our only chance was to bundle out the opposition for a low total, that's now gone - 250 min.

Baseless and utter rubbish argument. If Pakistan can get them out for around 200 which is possible since Pakistani bowlers are good at doing well after the break, their batsmen will have to score around 300 and give at least 100 run lead. It can be done given they apply themselves better and Yousuf can make sure that youngsters can do that. Obviously Azhar Ali is capable of doing that and Butt played better in the second innings. Please save your stupid predictions to yourself and start learning the game a little bit. As far as I can remember, Pakistan won last test so I don't have any doubts about their ability to extract a win here.

Also, last time time I saw, this was a test match and there is plenty of overs, 3 and a quarter to be precise, left in this match. Next time, please talk sensible and not make a rubbish comment just for the heck of degrading Pakistan's batting line up.

Baseless and utter rubbish argument. If Pakistan can get them out for around 200 which is possible since Pakistani bowlers are good at doing well after the break, their batsmen will have to score around 300 and give at least 100 run lead. It can be done given they apply themselves better and Yousuf can make sure that youngsters can do that. Obviously Azhar Ali is capable of doing that and Butt played better in the second innings. Please save your stupid predictions to yourself and start learning the game a little bit. As far as I can remember, Pakistan won last test so I don't have any doubts about their ability to extract a win here.

Also, last time time I saw, this was a test match and there is plenty of overs, 3 and a quarter to be precise, left in this match. Next time, please talk sensible and not make a rubbish comment just for the heck of degrading Pakistan's batting line up.

How can you possibly praise Pakistan's batting line-up? They need only target Yousuf to roll the dominoe effect.

He who laughs last, laughs loudest:))):))):))):))):))):))):)))

Last time I remember, people were laughing even louder when Pakistan won the match. Please stop thinking you know it all cause you know jack *****.

Owned. Well done.

Last time I remember, people were laughing even louder when Pakistan won the match. Please stop thinking you know it all cause you know jack *****.

Okay, Nostradamus, seeing as you know all the "****", please enlighten us with a sound argument. Otherwise, shut that crack of yours by sitting back down!

How can you possibly praise Pakistan's batting line-up? They need only target Yousuf to roll the dominoe effect.

I suppose that's really easy. Are you not forgetting Azhar did well in the last match. Come on, it's one thing to underestimate your batting line but this my friend is just not acceptable. It's about time people here should start giving credit to Pakistan team for their wins and have faith in them. The way I see it, you are actually hoping they fail so you can claim you were right. Besides, you are just basing it on your guess and guesses can be wrong. You sound a lot like Steven Finn who claimed Pakistan will have another collapse. The way I see it, if you winn a match then you score more than the opposing team and that's exactly what Pakistan did in the last match.

Long session ahead (light permitting!)...

We have to remain patient! We are well on top here guys...

In the tea break they were talking about One test wonders. Are there any One test wonders who played for pak?

I suppose that's really easy. Are you not forgetting Azhar did well in the last match. Come on, it's one thing to underestimate your batting line but this my friend is just not acceptable. It's about time people here should start giving credit to Pakistan team for their wins and have faith in them. The way I see it, you are actually hoping they fail so you can claim you were right. Besides, you are just basing it on your guess and guesses can be wrong. You sound a lot like Steven Finn who claimed Pakistan will have another collapse. The way I see it, if you winn a match then you score more than the opposing team and that's exactly what Pakistan did in the last match.

Quite the contrary, I loved being proved wrong; but I loathe personal remarks.

Please prove me wrong, I'd love to have egg for Iftari.

Okay, Nostradamus, seeing as you know all the "****", please enlighten us with a sound argument. Otherwise, shut that crack of yours by sitting back down!

Last time I saw, you were the one coming up with stupid arguments. You still haven't come up with a sound reasoning for why you think Pakistan cannot win from here. Someone needs to start working on their reasoning cause you ain't gonna win any argument just by speculating.

Quite the contrary, I loved being proved wrong; but I loathe personal remarks.

Please prove me wrong, I'd love to have egg for Iftari.

You are starting to sound like Zedman. Are you sure you are not Zedman with a different account?

Last time I saw, you were the one coming up with stupid arguments. You still haven't come up with a sound reasoning for why you think Pakistan cannot win from here. Someone needs to start working on their reasoning cause you ain't gonna win any argument just by speculating.

Our poor batting reputation against the moving ball is about as big a reason as any. It's still nipping around and I can name you 3 Poundland wickets in a flash.

lets hope we get a quick breakthrough early on after tea.

If England bat out the day, we are looking at 250+ for england in the first innings

Chuffed and Sagar, stop with the personal remarks.

Hey, I didn't start any name calling. It seems, our friend here doesn't really like to be opposed for his arguments. He thinks he knows it all. I'll be careful next time.

You are starting to sound like Zedman. Are you sure you are not Zedman with a different account?

I couldn't give two hoots about what he thinks, I'm merely emphasising our lack of resources to compete in this match. Our only hope was an exceptional bowling display, we were nearly there.

Our poor batting reputation against the moving ball is about as big a reason as any. It's still nipping around and I can name you 3 Poundland wickets in a flash.

chuffed, u try your best to be as funny as Zedman but you are awfully lame so quit please

great over from Saeed, Broad looks uncertain against him.

chuffed, u try your best to be as funny as Zedman but you are awfully lame so quit please

I'm not trying to be like anyone, and I've barely read much of Zedman's posts to anaylse his humour. Each to their own, and it wasn't my humour, I copied the idea from TMS. Makes sense to the sensible.

:)) good one Billy, tell this Kallis wannabe to hurry the hell up!

I couldn't give two hoots about what he thinks, I'm merely emphasising our lack of resources to compete in this match. Our only hope was an exceptional bowling display, we were nearly there.

Simmer down man. No need to lose your cool, patience is what test cricket is all about and that goes for fans as well. We are all routing for our team to win so have some patience. it will come inshallah. Faith is a very positive thing to have. Even if there have been failures in the past. Having faith really goes a long way and make people stronger.

Butt was again right in not going for the review

time for Aamer now only bowled 2 overs before the tea

Ramiz, pls get over your inferiority complex and back Pakistan! such a loser!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back