England v Pakistan | Fourth Test | Day 3 : Session 3 | Lords | 28/08/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZ

Hall of Famer
Runs
Swann looking dangerous...England getting a nice reverse going too, courtesy of Haribo sweets.

I can see us being 6/7 down at least by close if not all out if normal batting comences!

How can this ball be reversing in only 22 overs.
We needed over 50 at the Oval.

I think it is wishful thinking for the cameras to be on the ball like they are with Pakistan in the field. I say the umpire should dock 5 runs for ball tampering (;

I find it highly suspicious that england are reversing the ball after only 22 over and graeme swann is finding such turn at lords,highly suspicious

did anyone just see the clouds roll out of nowhere a minute before we started batting???

ridiculous butt fails again. Thats 10 innings on the trott since being captain

3-1 what should have been 4-0. England must be feeling cheated.

Butt has had a complete disaster this summer. Not a single 50 in 10 innings. That is absolute joke

haha...what a ***** SB is...that is what you get moron for leaving the ball and not playing it with the bat...PLAY the damn ball...

then stands there after being clean bowled LOSER

It also shows how Swann is better than Ajmal. Ajmal did not get any purchase whatsoever

now we get to hear about Swanns ability to strike in the first over after a break from another hour

Butt should be removed from captaincy and concentrate on his batting. He cant buy a run.

To be honest it was a corker of a delivery from Swann, turned a mile. Swann is just an amazing bowler.

Butt is a crap player against spin...come on Umar....I can feel he is due for a BIG innings..please don't disappoint..great shot..take the attack to them

allah please aj mojza karo umar and azhar ke 200 partnership please

umar akmal may get out atleast his attacking swaan unlike the captain who was a sitting duck.

To be honest it was a corker of a delivery from Swann, turned a mile. Swann is just an amazing bowler.

please tell me what moron plays a spinner thats spinning it that much on the back foot??? HAHAHAHA on the back foot to a ball pitch quite full LOSER

U Akmal has been given licence to play hos natural game ....watch him throw his bat around now

BUTT, Yasir and Farthead need to stick to playing domestic back home where they can get plenty of runs against Fazle Akbar and co

butt is an ok captain but i can keep on supporting him he keeps on sucking

Are you watching the game or watching Cricinfo ?
Since he has come Swann has caused untold problems and it no wonder he ended up confounding Butt.

now we get to hear about Swanns ability to strike in the first over after a break from another hour

England should just bowl him in one-over spells. He'd be better than Murali.

Are you watching the game or watching Cricinfo ?
Since he has come Swann has caused untold problems and it no wonder he ended up confounding Butt.

arre bhai common sense hai...spinner is spinning it miles...u gotta play on front foot

Pakistan | 4/53 | 24 Overs | Need 194 runs to avoid the follow-on

whenever Pakistan are batting, there is always somehow demons that start popping up in the pitch..wat the crap man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back