England vs India | 4th Test | The Oval | Aug 18-22 | Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
na kar yaar

agay hi bari phainti lag gayi hai..

im predicting a public chitrool when they get back to India :sachin

Expecting England to declare on 400/6 tonight, India will survive the final few overs before heading to the hotel.

lol

Yaar to be frank i'm being nice to them, I don't think I've come across such a one sided affair between two top teams.

Alas today is looking ominous

Good day for batting. No clouds in the sky over Sarf Larndon.

Indeed, blue skies all round, fantastic day to go and play cricket. A slightly cool breeze swirling around this morning.

Weather is beautiful today, I shouldn't be working

No can do, goes against the grain.

Then again a telly with cricket on in front of me, so can't complain

Would'nt be surprise to see a few centuries today

did you have to make this thread, that day 1 thread could have been the thread for the whole match and we would set a record of pages.

SA123 - Don't you live in Pak...

nish_mate - The mods will merge if they feel it's appropriate.

Fireworks I live in Pak and am pretty good, just didn't understand that part. I am sure when you translate it I will say "Oh, I remember now"!

I'll be very straight forward. The Indian team does'nt deserves to win here. The overall approach of the team has been dismal. I am amazed to know that the training session ahead of the match day was declared as Optional. No doubt some of the blokes took it easy and were seen relaxing at the hotel.

P.S:- The English team on the other hand looks far more professional and detarmined.

Guys how are the weather gone be in England... Do u think England win this test match or will the weather save India???

I'll be very straight forward. The Indian team does'nt deserves to win here. The overall approach of the team has been dismal. I am amazed to know that the training session ahead of the match day was declared as Optional. No doubt some of the blokes took it easy and were seen relaxing at the hotel.

P.S:- The English team on the other hand looks far more professional and detarmined.

Win?? Mate if we stretch the match to lunch 5th day it will be a miracle and you talk about a win...

I say revoke the citizenship of the team barring Munaf, VVS,RD,PK & Mukund.

Ditch this lot for them to rot here in Southall....

The knives are being sharpened, could hardly blame you guys

Though it's sunny the wicket must be a bit damp after all the rain yesterday. Let's see if the indian bowlers can get something out of this wicket.

Win?? Mate if we stretch the match to lunch 5th day it will be a miracle and you talk about a win...

I say revoke the citizenship of the team barring Munaf, VVS,RD,PK & Mukund.
Ditch this lot for them to rot here in Southall....

Did he impress you?

So you live in Southall? I was there a couple of times when i visited UK last year, enjoyed the desi mahoul and good food there.

The knives are being sharpened, could hardly blame you guys

A few of our idiots should be used for Qurbani in the Bakra Eid...

P.S. Dont mean to offen any1's religious sentiments, so pls do take it in a light vein.

Strangely, while Dravid (the team’s oldest member) was out at the nets well before the scheduled start of the session, the Rainas were in the dressing room.

Many, obviously, need to learn from Dravid’s commitment.

Strangely, while Dravid (the team’s oldest member) was out at the nets well before the scheduled start of the session, the Rainas were in the dressing room.

Raina has earned the half Dravid did earn in the first 10 years of international cricket...

Did he impress you?

So you live in Southall? I was there a couple of times when i visited UK last year, enjoyed the desi mahoul and good food there.

Mukund has not blossomed at the top however he showed some promise @ Lords.

Also England is not the easiest place to learn the tricks of the trade against some motivated and pacy bowlers. Seeing off the red cherry in England is not the easiest thing to do.

I think the management should shelter him in the middle order for a while till he settles into the team and intl cricket and then ask him to give another go @ opening. Maybe it is time for SRT to step up and open as he does in the ODI's?? Dont think will happen though.

Dont live in Southall but not too far away as well about 8 odd miles from it. Southall's ok i find it a bit over rated and reminds of places in Delhi 20 years ago :). But yeah it is 100% desipana there.

Raina the lad has been seen drinking in 2 bars in Nottingham during tests, in Northampton during the practice match.

The boy is a big fan of Pizza & Bacardi...

He did get a lot of abuse from my friends when spotted in Nottingham.

Thats a total joke, the least the rainas can do is to be seen to be giving it their all.

This series has been a big reality check for India in terms of fitness and preparation.

Obviously the results have not gone their way but they really do need to think about what sort of professionalism is required to be at the top of world cricket.

This series has been a big reality check for India in terms of fitness and preparation.

Obviously the results have not gone their way but they really do need to think about what sort of professionalism is required to be at the top of world cricket.

Wise words indeed..

Also Duncan with that massive belly is hardly the role model to fitness and all the players the GEN X ones seem to emulate him and get to the round shape..

India wouldnt do worse than hiring an ex SAS instructor to be the fitness/endurance coach....

Also Duncan with that massive belly is hardly the role model to fitness and all the players the GEN X ones seem to emulate him and get to the round shape..

India wouldnt do worse than hiring an ex SAS instructor to be the fitness/endurance coach....

Intikhab alam has even bigger belly
Still most of our players are slim with a few exceptions.

Vikram saying he advised Teeli how to bowl here.

Vikram trick works.

I just cant figure it, why he like indian bowlers that much.
I hve never seen him with anyother country bowlers like srilanka, Bangladesh and even Pakistanis.

Has he changed his nationality?

Vikram trick works.

I just cant figure it, why he like indian bowlers that much.
I hve never seen him with anyother country bowlers like srilanka, Bangladesh and even Pakistanis.

Has he changed his nationality?

Maybe looking for a role in bollywood.

wow what a great follow through runs like a kid running away if he stole something...

Look what rain can do to a team. If it hadn't rained yesterdy Englad probably would have had 350 on the board, and first over today Cook goes. Can India get more lucky that this?

How is the weather forecast for the next 3 days? Any possibilities of a washout?

bell is gona get bowled if he leaves all of them like that but only against Sharma not RP

Some jokers call Akram for Vikram, just trying to be funny.

Well India are bowling well maybe Akram tips are helping. Pitch the bowl up and the weather is also suiting India.. Indian players like warm weather instead of cloudy and cold weather...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back