England vs Sri Lanka | 1st Test | Cardiff | 26-30 May 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
this match look so dodgy... he knows he bell is right under his nose.. and still played same as before

YAY! Pakistan is not much worse then Sri Lanka! :D

WE WON!! We won the bound-for draw with just three bowlers!

A brilliant birthday present for me too!

What a game...what a victory. Congratulations England and English PPers

epic win by england, even though it was the batting that failed miserably under pressure, sri lanka will have a real tough time in future without murli, malinga, there bowling just isnt good enough.

england on the other hand done awesome with just three bowlers, apart from kps form everything seems on track for them.

England wins :)))

This is the greatest chokejob ever , mighty close if not so :O

india get ready for some real test for once.will be an intresting summer

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

:))) @ collapse, shocking, shocking stuff from SL..

BUT What performance by the English bowlers. Take a bow!!

well done England

Quite Frankly I'm a bit shocked. Superb bowling by Tremlett and Swann. Absolute diabolical batting. If Pakistan had done a similar thing, I'm sure there would be uproar. An entire team out in tests on hardly the worst conditions in the world for 20 overs. Absolutely disgraceful.

Tremlett needs to be promoted to new ball opening partner, he bowled well again in this test.

KP needs to drop down to five I reckon, promoting Bell.

Well Done England. Truly Brilliant. Cannot believe the result. Sri Lanka collapsed like a pack of cards, ala Pakistan.

Well Done England. Truly Brilliant. Cannot believe the result. Sri Lanka collapsed like a pack of cards, ala Pakistan.
disagree, I think Pakistan even would have lasted longer than 24 overs. In fact I can't remember the last time a team was bowled out in the second innings so quickly. And this pitch wasn't even a nightmare to bat on. What's more their best bowler was injured too.

a team scoring 400 & losing by a inning in a test which lasted less than 300 overs .... damn fishy !!!

Dilshan in ceremony:

Yea, we asjdhals;jdlkj[3uj401[ui3p91hjogfndlsngl;snlf;n13u15u1ngovmandl;bvkd;lbkdasfj0i[u1309=5u4nlskdngl;kdhfr0u0=913u4=02jigkjsdf'klngvjkhbioqgh31-875098i6-53iyryj;nmfglknbsjbv-917341-84u1234thjokngvl;sndljknvskdjbvkjbxcklvbxckljvb97qyu8305u4105ujp1o3nbrtfjbsidshbg9fuydf08udf0uh0dfovbnskldbvslkdsbv98yuhyqe085h13prbfabnlcnlkjpe1i32-9=45u81u6981hh1!

Thank you.

Stunning.

Phenomenal turn around on the final day.

Who would have thought that was going to happen?

Amazing job England! :14:

I guess Sri Lanka are flat track bullies after all.

Oh God, what happened to SL batsmen, watching Trott bat must have been so traumatic that they all self-destructed.

Congratulations England.

Commiserations Sri Lanka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back