Faisalabad vs Peshawar | T20 Super 8s | Rawalpindi | 25/3/12 |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay Gul said if they can score 140 he thinks they can defend it but FSD have some good batting despite absence of main players.

Whose they bloke who bowled the last over of the innings?

I have no sound

what the hell they dropped a dolly at slip on gulldozer ball :)))

Crowd roaring even when Wahab Riaz is on big scrn. Int. Cricket should really return to Pakistan

Peshawar is easily the WORST fielding side. :facepalm: !

Dav Whatmore to be present at the stadium for the tournament from tomorrow onwards. :)

Fielding and umpiring is embarrassing. Is it me or this Imran khan has a similar action to Gul?

Really Boring! Want to see upcoming fast bowlers! BTW is the guy Mohammad Irfan(17 Years old) Playing for Lahore a fast bowler?

This sikandar bakht is annoying. He thinks he knows everything. Never agrees with his co-commentator.

Very good inswining yorker there.

Need 7 from last over.

Let's see if Gul can save the panthers

Tuk Tuking in the middle overs has brought Faisalabad into this position. They should've easily won this

3 runs needed from 3 balls. Come on Gul.

:))) at Gul. Absolutely raging at that fielding effort.

Poor last over from gul, he was bowling lengths huh, needed yorkers :facepalm:

Gul ga ghusa. Wow. Did not expect that from him.

The misfielding cost them at the end. Especially the four they got because of misfield cost Peshawar.

Gul ga ghusa. Wow. Did not expect that from him.

The misfielding cost them at the end. Especially the four they got because of misfield cost Peshawar.

I was expecting good fielding by the pathans (panthers), but they were really poor.

Good match ......... FSD should have lost had Gul XI fielded well

Next Game is the one to watch many stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back