Gray Nicolls Scoop

beema96

Debutant
Runs
Well, i heard alot about this stick in my country, wat do u guys think abt?????

PLEASE POST PICS IF U HAV GOT ANY.....

I found it a bit odd...didnt appeal to me at all when I saw it and pinged it with a mallet.

really??? do hav review or pics

Nope...checked it out in a cricket store a couple of weeks back...didnt impress me as much...I like the middle to be big and chunky, not scooped out...thats just wrong :93::88:

Here you go with the picture, guys.

Thats old, these are the ones in market at the moment;

GN_100_2.jpg

GN_100_3.jpg

This scoop is what makes the bat different and GN has kept the price quite competitive as well because of the G2 willow used. The reviews have mostly been favorable. And hold on to your horses SD and HA, the Dynadrive is supposed to make a comeback as well :)

Looks wonderful. Despite the thickness of the blade, 38mm. Now I do agree with StraightDrive1, that it's a unique bat.

i saw this senior scoop for 80 pounds at prodirect, shall i get it???

agree.... but the hav the jnr one for 150

Listen brother, the price is not a big deal, the motive is to get a good willow, I guess. You have to watch for the pick up of the bat, thickness, profile...
Why are you opting for the junior one, guess you're not a kid.
LOL!:D

Last edited:
Maybe it's special design doesn't make much of a difference....:20:
Someone buy it,use it and review it for us!;-)

This is more than likely a typo, but I think I'm still going to take a punt. If it's correct, then you get a grade 2 bat for under 80 pounds, if it is a mistake, then you get your money back.

The only thing I've been thinking is that because it is actually a pre-order deal and they wont be shipped untill the 27th of Feb, they could get heaps of orders, then put that money in the bank and earn interest, then in 20 days time they could say it was a typo and refund people after earning the interest. That seems far fetched, but you never know.

True but I don't know nor I'm sure if that would happen.

But seeing this I think they know it and its not a typo;

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...5613963360.233983.144024363360&type=1&theater

I don't think they would ever advertise a junior bat along a senior bat. See other similar flyers all senior bats in one flyer.

I am also almost 100% sure that they wouldn't do that either.

That's what I thought too, people make mistakes so it could be a typo, but then they put it on their facebook wall too, which makes me think it could possibly be genuine, although I still think it is a mistake.

I am also almost 100% sure that they wouldn't do that either.

That's what I thought too, people make mistakes so it could be a typo, but then they put it on their facebook wall too, which makes me think it could possibly be genuine, although I still think it is a mistake.

I think it is a fair gamble, I mean we know they won't run away with our money. If we get the bat then it is win situation for us and if we don't then it means there benefit for earning interest on our money.

So I think it is worth it.

I think it is a fair gamble, I mean we know they won't run away with our money. If we get the bat then it is win situation for us and if we don't then it means there benefit for earning interest on our money.

So I think it is worth it.

Are you going to order one?

I am very tempted.

Back