ICC Champions Trophy, Group A : England [308/2] beat Bangladesh [305/6] by 8 wickets

Crowd should build up! more people will come in

England bowling does not have any venom without seaming condition.

Difference between Tamim/Soumo and Azhar/Shehzad is Tamim/Soumo can score their rate anytime they want, while both our hacks would be out if try to score faster.

Sigh...Pakistan are going to miss Sharjeel this tournament

16 an over which can be only a dream from our openers. Common Bangladesh kick out England

Quality batting from both openers now. England bowling is inexperienced and can be put under pressure.

52/0 in 11 overs is a solid start. Sarkar especially looks great but he usually throws it away after a good start.

I liked this tactics from Bangladesh. Seeing off the shine of the ball. These two are inform so better these two bats out the first PowerPlay

That's why we have been doing well, we play smart cricket and not just bang bang because we are not good at bang bang

With no Woakes and Stokes bowling England will be in trouble for sure unless BD decides to self-destruct. This is a true wicket.

The gulf in class: sharjeel vs. shehzad/azhar/hafeez is huuuuge.

Absolutely. He was the best batsman in the country by a mile. And to think of it, he was improving by the day. His game vs spin was leaps and bounds ahead of when he started and he also started targeting the offside more.

Absolutely. He was the best batsman in the country by a mile. And to think of it, he was improving by the day. His game vs spin was leaps and bounds ahead of when he started and he also started targeting the offside more.

Why cry for a fixer?

Poms should have tried more short staff against SS. Got about 20 bonus .....

ppl get upset about this but for me sharjeel > babar and harris (doesnt make these two poor, but unlike them Sharjeel faced the music upfront and tried to force the pace)

I'm actually enjoying this champions trophy, what a great tournament.

Really needed to play Miraz today instead of Mosaddek. But alas

Imrul's stats are equivalent to asad shafiq's stats.Really poor!

His problem is poor start, otherwise once set, a decent bat. His conversion of 15, 50+ innings out of 64 is quite good for a <30 average player.

His problem is poor start, otherwise once set, a decent bat. His conversion of 15, 50+ innings out of 64 is quite good for a <30 average player.

Look at his strike rate 67 which is way too low

Kayes has been in decent form in the last 2 years or so. Even score a century against England last October.

We have Liton Anamul and Shanto who will probably replace him soon but he is in good form and experienced so why not take advantage of that

From 25 of 8, next 6 overs has brought 43, which is good,but that wasted wicket balanced the game.

Kayes has been in decent form in the last 2 years or so. Even score a century against England last October.

We have Liton Anamul and Shanto who will probably replace him soon but he is in good form and experienced so why not take advantage of that

shanto isnt ready yet

Pakistan really needs to be pumelling boundaries like this in our games.

I think its some form on punishment I am indulging in: watch the first 15 overs of every game and dread for Pakistan.

shanto isnt ready yet

Probably a couple of years. He is 19 right now so definitely after the 19 WC he could be our first real no. 3 batsman. We haven't had any proper no. 3 batsman.

Hacks like Imrul and Sabbir won't do

With all due respect I won't really call England's bowling attack too good.

They are ordinary. Lacks variation. They average 35-45. I know flat wicket do that to you but Broad and Anderson were way better. They were wicket takers

Pakistan really needs to be pumelling boundaries like this in our games.

Won't happen until domestic wickets are true & faster, where batsmen can hit through the line. Look at how even Kayes has a free swing through the ark - other two are way better. PAK wickets will produce lots of Azhar Ali & Fawad.

Either India or Australia will win this CT. England and NZ does not have any quality to win this cup. South Africa also choke in big tournaments

Either India or Australia will win this CT. England and NZ does not have any quality to win this cup. South Africa also choke in big tournaments

You haven't seen ENG chasing yet ...............

Probably a couple of years. He is 19 right now so definitely after the 19 WC he could be our first real no. 3 batsman. We haven't had any proper no. 3 batsman.

Hacks like Imrul and Sabbir won't do

Afif and saif would be other options.

Won't happen until domestic wickets are true & faster, where batsmen can hit through the line. Look at how even Kayes has a free swing through the ark - other two are way better. PAK wickets will produce lots of Azhar Ali & Fawad.

How about Saeed Anwar, Aamer Sohail, Sharjeel, Imran Nazir,, they came from same domestic system. But Inzi genius select same players for every formats.

Didn't notice - Poms are playing Jhonny as 12th man!!!

Back