ICC CT 2017 | Final : India vs Pakistan | 18th June, 2017 | The Oval | Pakistan Innings

Need 35 off last three please start hitting like crazy

Pakistan have asked India to chase 300 + 11 times before today. won 9 times and lost twice. One was in 1998 Independence cup final ( kanitkar game) and the other was the Asia Cup ( Kohli 183 game): Cricinfo

Yeah,I don't remember last time someone chased 340 above in ICC tournament final,remembering 2003 lol.

Pakistan is very very unexperienced side and you should fancy chasing this total down... If Pakistan win I think it will be remarkable from bowlers and that would be shown right at the start of inning.

How did Bhuvi crank up from bowling in 120s in 2012-201 to mid to high 130s and even breaking 140

Pakistan is very very unexperienced side and you should fancy chasing this total down... If Pakistan win I think it will be remarkable from bowlers and that would be shown right at the start of inning.

I would fancy our chance if Wahab was still bowling :p

I don't think India has any chance of chasing this total. Pak has already scored too many. 340 is almost guaranteed from here

Rubbish from imad. He is a good hitter down the ground. Trying to be maxwell

IND also scored 319/4 after 48, therefore they are not out of it, but it's a Final (And Wahab is not there)

Imad damn you stop with these crazy attempts at being Maxwell or AB.

Back