ICC T20 World Cup 2024: Pakistan vs India | Match 19 | Group A | New York | June 9th | Indian Innings

This is a lottery pitch. Even Dube or Ifthikar type part timers can run through sides if they get it right

Big mistake. Rohit is going to learn the lesson hard way. No need for both either Jadeja or Axar in this team. He is going with both.
Dravid is a conservative coach. Remember kuldeep was dropped from Test matches right after he won the man of the match award. They won a game with this team they are playing the same team . May be he will get a chance in West Indies. If they don't even play Kuldeep why did they pick Chahal as 4th spinner instead of Rinku singh.

Babar is nothing but rigid and stubborn. This Ifti is another carbon copy of Azam. Can't field, bat or bowl. Loose this match all will be kicked out from the team after returning home. And still no Abrar. Babar has some grudge against him I guess.

Shadab: “when we lost, everyone know we are a very dangerous team”

You know just by that one sentence he will get hammered when he bowls. Best hope is he doesn't bowl and scores some runs to justify his place.

Win the toss and exit stage left to the halal cart across the street.

Also not playing Jaiswal is a crime. Dube is not needed against a pace oriented side.
Dube will struggle against Rauf and Naseem. He might get hold of maybe Shaheen’s left arm but he is terrible against pace and Pak won’t feed him any spin as they don’t have any. Chacha vs Dube will be fun though if even if you reverse the roles lol.their batting and bowling is tailor made for each other

How many of you predict: Rohit Sharma lbw: within the power play? :afridi

Dravid is a conservative coach. Remember kuldeep was dropped from Test matches right after he won the man of the match award. They won a game with this team they are playing the same team . May be he will get a chance in West Indies. If they don't even play Kuldeep why did they pick Chahal as 4th spinner instead of Rinku singh.
i'd rather have rinku singh instead of Akshar Patel as in Rav jads we have the same but a better quality all round player. Imagine rinku sing coming in at 5 or 6....that would be awesome

Dube will struggle against Rauf and Naseem. He might get hold of maybe Shaheen’s left arm but he is terrible against pace and Pak won’t feed him any spin as they don’t have any. Chacha vs Dube will be fun though if even if you reverse the roles lol.their batting and bowling is tailor made for each other
Iftikhar won't bowl today Shadab will be the 6th bowler.

Babar is nothing but rigid and stubborn. This Ifti is another carbon copy of Azam. Can't field, bat or bowl. Loose this match all will be kicked out from the team after returning home. And still no Abrar. Babar has some grudge against him I guess.
You know its fine, his captaincy will be buried with the players he backed. If we lose today, i really hope there is a massive cleanup of the Pakistani team with Gary Kirsten been given full control.

I’ve waited for hours and hours to get tickets for India and Pakistan in England and not been successful added to the fact that the tickets are also really expensive
its never easy

As long as amir don't bowl first to us in the first few overs I think we are safe

Kohli averages 308 against Pakistan in WC having 133 strike rate.
I remember watching the India- Ireland game when Virat was batting. They showed a similar stat on screen, Virat had a huge average in T20I world cups, immediately next ball Virat got out.

Being the superstitious bloke that I am, I hope they dont show this stat when Virat bats. :cry:

Also not playing Jaiswal is a crime. Dube is not needed against a pace oriented side.
I'd play Yash for different reasons - he gives the LH factor to the opening pair, can hit bowlers off their lengths and VK is the ideal num 1, he would be the anchor around which the team plays around...for this pitch - if it's swingy - hardik and shivam mgiht be a handful...i'd drop akshar for yash or mabe even brin in rinku for him

Iftikhar won't bowl today Shadab will be the 6th bowler.
Good Luck bowling an out of form leg spinner to left handed spin basher expert like Dube. Who knows maybe this might act as a jinx and Shadab might get him out but you know how it will turn out of 9 out of 10 times.

Not trying to be that guy but Shaheen has lost it and will probably bowl with no setup plan and try the in-swinging Yorker every bal. Amir the spot fixer is living off the champion trophy final many years ago. Rauf is every attacking batsman dream bowler plus he does not swing the ball even 1 mm. Naseem shah is just out of form and as for Shadab need I say more ? Pakistan cricket is at rock bottom right now . But maybe because of stuff going around the world I don’t feel as hurt as I normally would be.

So Pakistan chickened out playing Saim again?
Saim chickened out from performing in international cricket. He couldn’t have asked for an easier, more supportive introduction.

He doesn’t deserve to play in this World Cup. He needs to go back to domestic cricket and earn his place back.

Naseem should be given the new ball today where possible.

I hope Shaheen bowls a length on the stumps and uses the yorker sparingly instead of wasting the new ball.

Good Luck bowling an out of form leg spinner to left handed spin basher expert like Dube. Who knows maybe this might act as a jinx and Shadab might get him out but you know how it will turn out of 9 out of 10 times.
That's why I said he's the 6th bowling option which basically means he won't bowl 4 overs.

These boys were crying about their team pre world cup 2023 calling it trash.

Then they did bhrangra when India reached final, and then their spirits broke once Australia happened.

We'll get another repeat, it seems Australia is needed to break the spirits of every team nowadays. They've already caused all of England to panick lol

What happens when the match is rained out? Do people get their money back? Considering the eye watering prices people have paid, it would be a shame if the game gets rained out.

Shadab is positive for india we will smash him all over the park
Definitely his bowling form is so poor, I hope he at least bowls a tidy spell.

It's bad enough not taking wickets, but at minimum he has to keep the pressure on.

Saim chickened out from performing in international cricket. He couldn’t have asked for an easier, more supportive introduction.

He doesn’t deserve to play in this World Cup. He needs to go back to domestic cricket and earn his place back.
Regardless of that, he’s way better than our current options. There is no world that you can justify an opener who scores 9 runs after 10 overs over Saim Ayub.

Saim deserves an extended run - and actually did quite well against Ireland in one of the matches.

I think we will smash shaheen all over the park too we have studied him well he has bought nothing new in his game since he first started

Amir-Shaheen-Naseem in overcast conditions on an unpredictable pitch is not going to be easy.

I think we will smash shaheen all over the park too we have studied him well he has bought nothing new in his game since he first started
I agree with you spot on he’s a trundler now waiting to be smashed might get abit lucky today as it’s a green pitch. Still expect India to smash pakistan to bits

Rain stopped 10 mins ago, what's the point of waiting until 11.20 am🤦

Regardless of that, he’s way better than our current options. There is no world that you can justify an opener who scores 9 runs after 10 overs over Saim Ayub.

Saim deserves an extended run - and actually did quite well against Ireland in one of the matches.
No one asked Saim to have a lower SR than Babar and Rizwan when he opened for 15 matches straight and no one asked him to not score runs.

He is absolutely not a better option than Babar and Rizwan right now and he doesn’t deserve to play/open ahead of them.

He had a long rope and he failed. Thankfully, he was given chances as opener otherwise the excuse would have been that he failed because he was played out of position.

Amir-Shaheen-Naseem in overcast conditions on an unpredictable pitch is not going to be easy.
First 10 overs will be a minefield for the Indian Batters. Pakistan need to bowl right line and lengths, field well, no extras and India will be in trouble.

Some of you really belong in the stone ages.
Ok we will trash Pakistan. Is 100 kilo ka haat jab padega to…..Pakistan team is buzdil, 1 Indian player is equal to 100 Pakistani cricketers. Ab khush (y)

Bowlers have no excuse really. perfect conditions to bowl and take the game away from the opposition. Bowl good line and length and no freebies please.

Back