ICC T20 World Cup 2024: Pakistan vs India | Match 19 | Group A | New York | June 9th | Indian Innings

There are no caps given for worldcup debuts, i think its Abrar mistri.
i dont know, imad had a cap in his hand, gave a speech and than was about to hand it before the telecasted was shifted to something else.

This might be painful traumatic hopefully the players are charged up for this let's do it boys

Gary trying his best to motivate the team. Looks like hes trying to take hold of the team. Hes still only 14 days in. His training session videos, literally doing throw downs to Saim Ayub himself and the speech just now. Absolutely love this guy! I hope PCB let him pick a captain after this worldcup or give him full control and let Babar stay as their mascot.

Gary Kirsten is a good coach… under him India won 2011 WC… it’s upto Pakistan players how much they taking him seriously

Looks like the stadium is about 85% filled with Indian supporters. Either New York is packed with a large Indian population or the Pakistan fans sold their tickets on the black market after the loss to USA.

Babar: "As I leader, I lead my team."

So eloquent
People say that having a grasp of the English language should not be criticised but imagine all the cricket knowledge you can tap into if you could speak and understand it well, let alone being able to fully communicate with your foreign head coach

Looks like the stadium is about 85% filled with Indian supporters. Either New York is packed with a large Indian population or the Pakistan fans sold their tickets on the black market after the loss to USA.
They would have got rich because tickets very crazy expensive and they will be even more expensive if sold in black...LOL

Anywhere in the world, Indians always outnumbered Pakistan spectators

Nobody is counting Pakistan for this, Pakistan of the old use to thrive in this situation but this is a pampered team founded by genuis like Misbah and Waqar

Pak have already lost the match. Just watched how indian players playing and enjoying football, talking, laughing and having a best time before a match on ground. While pak players looking serious, tense and low esteemed individuals. Pity!

This pitch gonna be a friggin lottery, i expect lots of ribs, chest and fore arm hits. don't think 150 is on the cards. the outfield looks heavy and sluggish and hopfefully no outfielder injures himself....
this will test technique of batsmen....hope india do not go in too overconfiedtn but just take it as it comes. ...

Steve Smith:

- As a bowler target the 6-8 M length
- Lots of cracks in this wicket
- Hit into the wind, target the short boundary
- The outfield is slow, so if you hit to the long part of the ground, running 2 is on
- Win the toss and bowl first

CAQMtbp.png

s3y6AGa.png

Best scenario is wash our for Pakistan fans and hope usa loses to ireland

no abrar, no saim

sahdab keeps his spot

idiot captain

Chris Gayle is around, he's wearing a suit with tri-colour sleeves and he's greeting the Indian players starting with Kohli and Pant. He's proceeded to go and get an autograph from Rohit on his suit followed by the rest of the Indian players. Interesting scenes to say the least. Yuvraj Singh and Sachin Tendulkar are also in attendance.
Where are the Pakistan fans?

American Pakistanis are an embarrassment.
Average ticket cost is $500 dollars

Where are the Pakistan fans?

American Pakistanis are an embarrassment.
This tickets are extortionate.

Pak fans apart from in the UK don't have that much passion for the game.

It's mainly the UK Pak fans that pack out stadiums

lol british pakistanis hating on american pakistanis.....

Back