ICC World Cup 2023: India v Australia | Final | Ahmedabad | 19 November | India innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have been saying SKY is X factor for India. What he has done for India in this world cup?

Pat cummins he would keep indians silent and he has been true to his words today.
Brilliant from Australia..
Loving the silence in the crowd.

Rahul's innings is easily the worst ever innings played in a knockout game.

Even Shami is showing more intent than Rahul, Jadeja and Sky.

Hope Rahul backers would have got their answers now
He's been magnificient since the asia cup in both batting and keeping. some of his leg side takes are that of a a real good keeper. and i amnot a backer ...at least i dont put the boot in ...when things are down

If I was Indian I would be livid with rahul’s gutless innings.

This dismissal is not actually good for the Aussies
This actually might be blessing in disguise for India KL getting out. Man was on such test mode. One can get its nervs big final etc etc but surely experienced professional after few dozen balls should be good to go like normal? KL did a Yuvi 2014. Just couldnt hit it.

He's been magnificient since the asia cup in both batting and keeping. some of his leg side takes are that of a a real good keeper. and i amnot a backer ...at least i dont put the boot in ...when things are down
Nothing about how good he was before today.

He was good and I acknowledged that.

Now you need to acknowledge that he was pathetic today and drowned us

Another final of CWC we wont see team batting first not getting past 250? Whats if CWC finals and low scores below 250! Jees.

Can India somehow get 260…

Tbf KL did the best he could have

India could have been bowled out for 200 had he and Kohli not consolidated at the time

That's the point exactly. India missed Pandya here. Jadeja doesn't anchor the inning well in ODIs either and we are into tails come 6 down.

Only an SRK and Ranvir Singh partnership can take India to 300 from here

Was just wondering about the famous Shami hoick and there it was.

Australians are the toughest people on the planet 👍🏻
They read pitch very well and they have one hand on the cup with their outstanding fielding

India are clueless against Australia 👍🏻

Pretty similar pitch to that pak-ind match. As the ball start to reverse after 31 over mark its doing again.

Sorry I overslept. How is the wicket and pitch? Will it swing, seam for the Indian pace attack under lights? Any chance of massive spin in the evening?

Bad shot Shami. Needed to stick around with SKY. Ball reversing. India not played smart cricket at all. Too slow middle overs being ultra cautious, and here towards the end just tick along, take it deep. Still plenty of overs left. HAVE TO GET NEAR 250….

Sorry I overslept. How is the wicket and pitch? Will it swing, seam for the Indian pace attack under lights? Any chance of massive spin in the evening?
Not much spin.Slow wicket expected to get better under lights. Aus to win if they can see Shami off

It will swing and seam under lights. Pitch will turn too u til the dew sets in. All bets are off after that

It's all on the dew.

There was heavy dew last night. If not, India will get good turn and the pitch is slow. 250 will be a great score in such conditions.

So there was nothing we could have done.

Ok. What's the point of having our best ever team?
look...if that was the case..why bother competing? the beauty of sport is you do not know the results till it happens....we've had a dream run that the 'real world champs - our hosts' can only dream off...yes - we are second best in this game...so far...but its a game - dont think we should slag our guys

Can we replicate our bowling performance against England in this game? But Australia aren't as mentally shot as England were

Australian pace trio reminding everyone why World class bowlers are revered Nd celebrated

What was the need for that ? Just tuk your way to 250 and give yourselves something to defend.
This is the era of intent not outcomes.

Shami made a lot of fans in Pakistan for his bravery playing that shot.

Surya should just go for it. Aussies picking the other end by giving an easy single to Surya

Honestly if they lose these two wickets early, it's going to be very difficult to defend dew or no dew.

look...if that was the case..why bother competing? the beauty of sport is you do not know the results till it happens....we've had a dream run that the 'real world champs - our hosts' can only dream off...yes - we are second best in this game...so far...but its a game - dont think we should slag our guys
That's what I'm saying. Compete. For heaven's sake. So much efforts have gone into us reaching here. Don't spoil that within hours.

Man this is turning out to be a complete nightmare for our neighbours. Mighty India with its batting prowess crumbling under pressure in the big final.

Am more disappointed not seeing score above 250 for the 3rd world cup final in a row!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back